4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Moussedo

Apr 20, 2020
Its not JOHN:

"
Hi, everyone.

Here are some random images and wallpapers of the character I made recently. Here name is Gabriela and she's the protagonist of a story over at my friend Dantes' site by am author called Roger David. Sadly there are no English translations of these stories. But if you like the character, don't worry, I'll definitely use it more in the future. I quite like how she ended up looking.

Enjoy it, and thanks for the support."

Where can we find the game?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Its not JOHN:

"
Hi, everyone.

Here are some random images and wallpapers of the character I made recently. Here name is Gabriela and she's the protagonist of a story over at my friend Dantes' site by am author called Roger David. Sadly there are no English translations of these stories. But if you like the character, don't worry, I'll definitely use it more in the future. I quite like how she ended up looking.

Enjoy it, and thanks for the support."

fuck yeah we need more like this! love her hair and that she is so curvy quite thicc! Not the biggest fan of gangbangs but it still looks great.
cant we have a game with her and Bella? I so hope to see more of Dante’s fetishes in JOHN and also these incredible women in JOHN but also Jessica with those nasty old guys pls

L777

Feb 28, 2020
Think long after he's fully recovered, then some excuses, then some more and suddenly it'll be here.
I've noticed that the thing people get upset about is the last hour delays.
You delay an update just a couple of days before the scheduled release date and then it takes you two weeks to finish it. If you've had so much more work to do, you've known way ahead of that promised release date that you we going to miss it.
Yeah man :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes