4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's almost as if, if you become a dev you will have bad luck. But the paterons subs will still carry on
well their comps are on 24/7 crunching things and parts especially mechanical hdds aren't designed for that so parts can get broken.

getting sick is normal thing even during pandemia and other things.

sure some devs might use it as excuse to take a creative break and still collect bucks.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Its not JOHN:

"
Hi, everyone.

Here are some random images and wallpapers of the character I made recently. Here name is Gabriela and she's the protagonist of a story over at my friend Dantes' site by am author called Roger David. Sadly there are no English translations of these stories. But if you like the character, don't worry, I'll definitely use it more in the future. I quite like how she ended up looking.

Enjoy it, and thanks for the support."

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Its not JOHN:

"
Hi, everyone.

Here are some random images and wallpapers of the character I made recently. Here name is Gabriela and she's the protagonist of a story over at my friend Dantes' site by am author called Roger David. Sadly there are no English translations of these stories. But if you like the character, don't worry, I'll definitely use it more in the future. I quite like how she ended up looking.

This is just great! I have no words! You need to create games.... Such as... Wife and mother and Jessica^) :cool:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I've read the Gabriela stories in the Dantes site, and gotta say that chapeau, stoper
Down to the argentinian features, that's an awesome work.

Reactions: stoper

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Its not JOHN:

"
Hi, everyone.

I honestly don't like models with big boobs and big asses that much

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes