4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Karyl

Jan 29, 2018

Hi, everyone.

I had a very unproductive week. I'm feeling sick for several days now, and yesterday I did a quick test for the virus and it came back positive. I have an appointment for the proper test tomorrow, but at this point it's pretty certain that I have it. Thankfully I have no bad symptoms, just a light fever (37.8C) that comes and goes, and I feel really tired.

I hope I can start feeling better soon, so I can resume working, but at the moment it's not happening. I'll keep you updated.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

-----
Take care man. Your game is really awesome but health is more important, we can wait :)

Reactions: Busted1201

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
It has been some time since he announced he has covid, and i heard nothing from him since then. I hope he does not have some more serious problems.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi, everyone.

It was a wild two weeks, but I've pretty much healed completely. I still feel tired and can't quite sit down to work on the game, but I'm pretty sure this too will pass in the next couple of days. Thanks to everyone for the words of encouragement and the patience.

I'll resume the work in the next days and I'll try to give you some details on the progress. I'll also share some pinups with that character I made for my friend, she ended up looking quite juicy.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

---

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Bonjour, le mod peut-il interférer sur le jeu si j'ai effectué une traduction des dialogues en Français à l'aide de Ren'Py launcher

Hello, can the mod interfere with the game if I have translated the dialogs into French using Ren'Py launcher
As-tu joué au jeu avec la trad française incluse ?

Have you played the game with the incorporated french trad ?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I don't think the Walkthrough Mod is giving you the stats. Maybe ask the author of the Mod ?
https://f95zone.to/members/iamab.1796945/
I use the pdf walkthrough and already used the mod as well. The pdf being oficial has the stats, but the mod doesn´t.
it´s just to keep track of how many points i have in certain things, because i already know my Jessica is a huge slut :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes