4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
Guys whats the ETA on next update?
Winter is coming to Australia, so I'm going to the Hibernation. I need to keep my alarms right. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: IndigoHawk

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The boyfriend and the sister look set up to cheat somewhere down the line.
The tags are for content already in game in the current version.

I don't think the NTR tag applies here, your LI doesn't get stolen and you don't steal a LI from someone. You're just cheating, and there is a cheating tag. But whatever.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Wonder when some dirty old hobo will be introduced to Jessica. Well maybe in some update next year who knows.
That's never going to happen...unless the hobo is an undercover cop in disguise with vital informations. :D
Would be funny though if she sucked off the wrong hobo first or gave him a handy before realizing that his ramblings weren't part of the schtick and that someone with missing teeth is probably not working for the police.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
About NTR and the tags. Gender doesn't enter into the definition. All it pertains to is having a romantic partner 'stolen' away by a generally 'superior' option. That's all.

It's not swinging/sharing; that's when people have a healthy, relatively vanilla open relationship.

It's not cuckolding/cuckqueaning; that's when someone happily gets a sort of thrill from the masochistic humiliation of watching their partner with someone else, that person usually considered fitter or hotter or whatever. Very BDSM. The main difference here is willingness and consent.

It's not hotwifing; that's when a dude is just proud of his partner and happy to show her off and share.

It's not cheating or having an affair; that's simply when a person covertly sleeps with others for whichever out of a million reasons. Cheating may progress into NTR, but by itself is very different.

It's not whatever, you get it.

Cheating and sharing (sort of) are the only kinks of this 'type' present so far. Personally i hope the 'NTR' here is limited to cheating simply because that's my preference, but right now, it's just not yet in the game. So i'd say the tag shouldn't be there, but then the way f95zone tags works seems inconsistent at best.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi, everyone.

I had a very unproductive week. I'm feeling sick for several days now, and yesterday I did a quick test for the virus and it came back positive. I have an appointment for the proper test tomorrow, but at this point it's pretty certain that I have it. Thankfully I have no bad symptoms, just a light fever (37.8C) that comes and goes, and I feel really tired.

I hope I can start feeling better soon, so I can resume working, but at the moment it's not happening. I'll keep you updated.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

-----

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018

Hi, everyone.

I had a very unproductive week. I'm feeling sick for several days now, and yesterday I did a quick test for the virus and it came back positive. I have an appointment for the proper test tomorrow, but at this point it's pretty certain that I have it. Thankfully I have no bad symptoms, just a light fever (37.8C) that comes and goes, and I feel really tired.

I hope I can start feeling better soon, so I can resume working, but at the moment it's not happening. I'll keep you updated.

-----
Thanks for the info sorrow and take care dev

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Hi, everyone.

-----
Hope Dev gets well soon, best wishes.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Hi, everyone.

-----
Jessica can do some awesome fatality with the heels.
Just like Eleya Kazuma from one game-book.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes