4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
Repetitive scenes? It all depends on how you look at the game. Personally, I won't say that. But do you have an example of repeated scenes? Just to get your point of view.
we talk about the countless scenes with conner where only one was enough. the others could also be done with other or new characters.

Reactions: Ass Fan and bagre1

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
we talk about the countless scenes with conner where only one was enough. the others could also be done with other or new characters.
Okay if we avoid sex scenes with Conner.
But can we do without the scenes where Jessica catches him doing some research on the computer, or tries to find out what he's doing and where he is? These are not long scenes but necessary for us to ask the question: Could Conner be the vigilante? Of course, if someone isn't interested in that part, then a lot of the scenes become unnecessary. :)

OgiWogi

Jun 4, 2019
Okay if we avoid sex scenes with Conner.
But can we do without the scenes where Jessica catches him doing some research on the computer, or tries to find out what he's doing and where he is? These are not long scenes but necessary for us to ask the question: Could Conner be the vigilante? Of course, if someone isn't interested in that part, then a lot of the scenes become unnecessary. :)
don't mind umby,he's just trying to rub off some of his excessive negativity on people :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Catherine1972

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
It's always so refreshing. Near the update the thread gets always so lively:love::D
People talking, arguing, criticize.
I think it's really time for the update... People just get nervous. ! :ROFLMAO:
I mean that's the only thing to do since there's no way to speculate considering you don't really know what's gonna be in the update aside from some events. Still don't think updates anywhere near close, realistically it should be by the end of next month.

Reactions: pleaseletme

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ignoring is the best way to go about when it comes to games which are good but don't update too often. Also since you haven't played one or 2 updates of Jessica don't you get spoiled when you visit the forum and loose a bit of excitement?
No. Either I skip through the post without reading them or I avoid the thread after an update.

The excitement is still there, because the mix of dialogues and renders makes it exiting for me. So, being spoiled isn't really a bit issue for me.

Reactions: mma456

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Are you sure? Did Stoper mention a date in his last patreon post? :unsure:
Nope, last thing he mentioned on his Patreon comment was a week ago where he said he was working on a few scenes which he hasn't planned yet and doesn't know how complex they will be, in short it's not coming anytime soon.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Nope, last thing he mentioned on his Patreon comment was a week ago where he said he was working on a few scenes which he hasn't planned yet and doesn't know how complex they will be, in short it's not coming anytime soon.
That's what I thought. Possible that we won't have an update before August (pure speculation).

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
cheer01.jpg

Hi, everyone.
I did some good progress this week, now that my health is back in order. Just finishing one spicy scene, and I have a couple more to do before the update is ready. The damn virus was a real setback, but now things are back to normal. I can't give you any release window, two of the remaining scenes are pretty complex, and I haven't decided how wild I'll go with them.
I promised a glimpse at Jessica cheerleader outfit, so here it is. Well, probably not exactly what you've expected :) But you'll get it in the update :p
Stay safe, and thanks for the continuous support.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes