4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Okay, I'm playing the slutty path and I think I will quit doing that and play the normal path instead. Slut is not enough to characterize Jessica in current path though. She's more an nymphomaniac whore who's getting her pussy flooded as soon as a man or woman touch her and mind me if she get to see a dick or pussy (even tiny ones) she go totally crazy. So what's wrong with this picture and the story? Which by the way is pretty thinly sandwiched between all the fucking scenes. The problem is that this kind of woman is a product the Devs (usually men) kinky and perverted minds which is okay in this environment (F95zone). Who cares about reality here anyway as long as there is a lot of nude and fuck LOL. The game is very well made though with gorgeous renders and very well made animations. The only interesting thing is the vigilante story line. I think I can predict that one too though , it kinda points toward Connors. That will make Jess exited again since it seems as she thinks that he's boring now LOL. That's another thing, why the f..k is she more interested in and thinking about that fat slob for a mayor when she has sex with her wonderful BF with a nice dick at home. I guess it's another perversion as having sex with an really old guy and soon she will probably do it with that young fat at the office that haven't even done it before,. That is a little too much to believe in.
So I wish the slut path wasn't so exaggerated so that you even get tired of all the sex. It all becomes so monotone and predictable with time.
Well I wish I could meet a woman like her anyway and get some lovin' lol. Not as a GF though, who want's a GF that fucks everything that moves (poor Connors)? But it's kinda sexy with girls that gets horny and take initiatives, but hey.....there has to be some limits and that's what the slut path is unfortunately missing.
Well I better quit complaining and get back to the start and the "normal" path LMAO

IMO, Connor being the vigilante is far too easy. Besides, the vigilante was already in action before Connor returned to town. If anything I suspect that where Connor works is a front for a group of people who are carrying out these vigiante attacks. Connor could now be one of those.

With regard to her interaction with the Mayor (and possibly in the future the Senator (or was it Congressman?) power, influence, wealth can be great aphrodisiacs to some women. She felt it on her first visit to the Mayor's office and it's only escalated since. THere's no doubt that she loves Connor but she has already said her relationship with him has faltered since his return. Could be it's her more than him that's changed, especially since she got her new job.

I'm not wishing to be critical, but I would ask you how many times you have played the game, and have you gone through ALL the possibilities, not just your chosen path?

I do agree with you about Tommy though. My thoughts were going along the line of Tommy's friend (the one she sent that saucy picture of herself to) as being someone who could spark some kind of interest at the LARP event rather than Tommy himself.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
IMO, Connor being the vigilante is far too easy. Besides, the vigilante was already in action before Connor returned to town. If anything I suspect that where Connor works is a front for a group of people who are carrying out these vigiante attacks. Connor could now be one of those.

With regard to her interaction with the Mayor (and possibly in the future the Senator (or was it Congressman?) power, influence, wealth can be great aphrodisiacs to some women. She felt it on her first visit to the Mayor's office and it's only escalated since. THere's no doubt that she loves Connor but she has already said her relationship with him has faltered since his return. Could be it's her more than him that's changed, especially since she got her new job.
Connor should die. Hold on, hear me out:

I personally don't have a problem with Connor as character at all, but him being killed - maybe by a criminal gang etc. - could push Jessica to the edge to investigate the "accident", because the local PD isn't doing their job.

All of this can be linked to the mayor who wants to become the next Senator/Congressman, who is involved in a long ongoing corruption affair between him and business partners (construction companies, banks etc.). The group of vigilantes could be payed by one those groups too, to secure that the mayor/senator/congressman stays in the office.

Reactions: HandofVecna

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
ADVENTURES OF WILLY D, for now this comes to mind but there can be others safely, the renders in this game are also of great quality and if you consider the animations inside you understand what I mean. Also add that this is a point and click adventure and we did bingo. Mine is not a real criticism but I would like to understand better

Seriously?
Based on your claim, I've just had a look. I haven't downloaded the game but based on the teasers on Page 1 they are not even in the same stratosphere of quality!
There are other games of comparable quality out there, but this certainly isn't one of them

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Connor should die. Hold on, hear me out:

I personally don't have a problem with Connor as character at all, but him being killed - maybe by a criminal gang etc. - could push Jessica to the edge to investigate the "accident", because the local PD isn't doing their job.

All of this can be linked to the mayor who wants to become the next Senator/Congressman, who is involved in a long ongoing corruption affair between him and business partners (construction companies, banks etc.). The group of vigilantes could be payed by one those groups too, to secure that the mayor/senator/congressman stays in the office.

At the fundraising gala, which route did you play?

I only ask because if you didn't go with Connor and Shani you missed quite a lot

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
At the fundraising gala, which route did you play?

I only ask because if you didn't go with Connor and Shani you missed quite a lot
Jessica play naughty with the mayor and cum is a good compromise for me. :cool:
But Shani Connor is more about threesomes. Personally, I don't like

Reactions: Catherine1972

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 1185072

Hi, everyone.
I did some good progress this week, now that my health is back in order. Just finishing one spicy scene, and I have a couple more to do before the update is ready. The damn virus was a real setback, but now things are back to normal. I can't give you any release window, two of the remaining scenes are pretty complex, and I haven't decided how wild I'll go with them.
I promised a glimpse at Jessica cheerleader outfit, so here it is. Well, probably not exactly what you've expected :) But you'll get it in the update :p
Stay safe, and thanks for the continuous support.
This is two pieces of good news. First, Stoper is very healthy. People's health is more important than anything else. Second, the game continues to develop.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Jessica play naughty with the mayor and cum is a good compromise for me. :cool:
But Shani Connor is more about threesomes. Personally, I don't like
I know what you mean but I've decided this game is too good to not investigate all the routes.
At the fund-raiser gala I'm glad I did. There was a very interesting revelation overheard by Jessica, Connor and Shani.

Reactions: Lordton

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
My god - how do you have the willpower!!!!
I've tried to do that but from my resolve not to download the last update, I quickly crumbled and found myself on the computer at 2.30am!
It gets easier with every month passing by and working in a team developing a game yourself.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
ADVENTURES OF WILLY D, for now this comes to mind but there can be others safely, the renders in this game are also of great quality and if you consider the animations inside you understand what I mean. Also add that this is a point and click adventure and we did bingo. Mine is not a real criticism but I would like to understand better
Are you joking?

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
First of all the most important think is that stoper recovered fully from the virus.

From the update it is still very difficult to guess how far away the update is, as usual. Some complex scenes left and not sure what else he will want to add, i think the update has very slim chances to be released in the next 30 days, and if it takes 2 more months i would not be surprised. Will wait patiently as usual and see.

Reactions: umby

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
There are no "paths" in the game. You make the decisions for Jessica. If you don't want her to jump on an old man's dick, don't make her do it.
Okay. sorry for not mention that I have cheated a bit by using the walkthrough mod which give you a "slut path", "true to Connors path" and a "normal path". I know she turns out as for what input I pick (without mod) but the thing is that those "slut" alternatives exists so it is very tempting to pick them and if you don't keep track you will end up with a Jessica as I described above.

Reactions: sunfifth

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018

I'm not wishing to be critical, but I would ask you how many times you have played the game, and have you gone through ALL the possibilities, not just your chosen path?

I do agree with you about Tommy though. My thoughts were going along the line of Tommy's friend (the one she sent that saucy picture of herself to) as being someone who could spark some kind of interest at the LARP event rather than Tommy himself.
Yes maybe you are right, it probably is some one else. Well that means that Jessica gets another guy to fuck her....with mask on LMAO

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

None44

Nov 9, 2020
I wonder what causes the complexity of the scenes is it because of various path choices or corruption points

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes