4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
of course you are right, as it is structured it will never end.
is that a problem?
for me no.
as long as it has excellent renders, as long as it has solid writing and as long as I can play it for free: that's okay with me.
Will I live long enough to do it?
I do and you?
as I said I have lost interest in this game...
so I simply don't care about new updates of this game.
I prefer a good story... renders are optional for me and actually there are a lot of games with very good renders and great stories...
... sometimes i go back to look at how it is going in this thread because there was a time when i was a fan and supporter of this game

Reactions: Beowulf72

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
link to something alternative?
just to pass the time
Why linking... I know that here all fan are for quality renders and they do not care about the story progression.
there are a lot of examples in my signature...
I will stop now... I do not want spam on a game that I'm no more interested

Thanks

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
as I said I have lost interest in this game...
so I simply don't care about new updates of this game.
I prefer a good story... renders are optional for me and actually there are a lot of games with very good renders and great stories...
... sometimes i go back to look at how it is going in this thread because there was a time when i was a fan and supporter of this game
the loss of your interest is legitimate and I respect your opinion; but you cannot say that there has been no progression of the story.
if, as you say, the story is worth more to you and not the renders, you shouldn't care if there are few renders and few animations;

Reactions: boriello

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
the loss of your interest is legitimate and I respect your opinion; but you cannot say that there has been no progression of the story.
if, as you say, the story is worth more to you and not the renders, you shouldn't care if there are few renders and few animations;
I'm interested in the time of game play...... if every update the time for complete is about 5/10 minutes.. I have lost interest
how many story days are in this game?..
Usually I play games with 50 or more days... I have stopped to play at day 10 in this game... I really would be surprised if actually the plot has more than 11 days.

when the game was released there was 8/9 days in the plot if I remember well

Now 3 years are gone...
so for 1 day progression how many years are required?

Last edited:
Reactions: Beowulf72

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I'm interested in the time of game play...... if every update the time for complete is about 5/10 minutes.. I have lost interest
Usually I play game with 50 or more days... I have stopped to play at day 10 in this game... I really would be surprised if actually the plot has more than 11 days.

when the game was released there was 8 days in the plot if I remember well

Now 3 years are gone...
you can't compare game days; if there are 50 events in a game day, it will logically take more time for the developer to produce.
since I play, there is usually 1 day per update and considering the quality of the renderings, the story, the image number and the waiting time it seems appropriate to me.
There are games that do 1/3 of a day per update every 5 months ....
unfortunately we can't have it all

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
v0.20: Days 6 (Saturday) and 7 (Sunday).
v0.15: Finished the last event.

when it came out i think there were 5 days?
but I wasn't playing, so I don't know
but if so, there is an average of 2 updates per year, considering that the story is getting more and more complicated with new events and characters.
it seems to me on average with many other games.
for the playing time it's up to you, and how fast you read; I usually take 1 hour (I'm not English, so I have to translate and replay a couple of times trying the various choices)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I usually download when a game is not at the beginnning
this game was an error... i will wait until at least 20 days will be developed.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What increases the feeling of short updates is the branching : the more it has multiple conditional events, the more the update seems short on one route for the same number of renders in one update. A team of one person can only produces so much

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Usually I play games with 50 or more days... I have stopped to play at day 10 in this game... I really would be surprised if actually the plot has more than 11 days.

Now 3 years are gone...
Do you mean the first release you play was day 8/9 and it was 3 years ago?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
you can't compare game days; if there are 50 events in a game day, it will logically take more time for the developer to produce.
Days are the only way to compare the progression of a story.
in the games that i'm talking about there are more than 30/40 eventes in a single day
check out Anna Exciting Affection for that.

I never see 50 events in a single day of Jennifer O'Niel
can you please tell me the day number where there are 50 events?

for me renders are overestimated... story progression is the main thing.

there are developers that do updates every 5 months... but the time to play the update is not just 5 minutes.

Just some example:
Microm 3D and TAC was updated ebery 5 minths... now he decided to upfrade 1 day at time but he do that every month constantly... well sing he has decided to go at 1 day update I now WAIT FOR one week completation.. in about 7 months

another Great example is the enthusiast Adorable Romain...
with Tamara exposure.. renders are not good but ha was able to complete the 1 chapter and now is on the new chapter 2
He started the first chopter in November 2020... completed a game... update are about 2 monthly and maybe 3.

Just to avoid to talk about THE SPELLBOOK
Story constantly progress every month.
A team of one person can only produces so much
check out Tamara exposure
Adorable Romain is only one man team.... he released 1 complete game + a new second game with the same protagonisr

Stoper has additional story writer for this game... He is only good as professional render Graphic
He works for a lot of third party agencies
that is why he has no time for the game

as I said in this thread render quality are overestimated.
(renders quality are only based on the Graphic cards and Engine power and with 2 or 3 ore more computers ... to speed up the update.)
Art is required for the story line progression

Now he have posted for free this game.. so the patreon supports him not for this game but for his professional skill on the renders

If you see the stoper production there are no complete game
he was able to finish a super short kinetic novel... than all other productions are ON-HOLD or not complete.

The history of a game developer cannot be ignored...

He is for sure one of the best professional renders maker!

Last edited:

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
Good for you. I personally have lost interest but not because the plot... just because I'm tired to wait for an updated that contain less than 30 renders a 1 animation.
The story was promising since the starts and it has not too much progress... but the time for progression is too long
You have a point, this game story moves very very slowly, main story that is. Great updates however. Ithink the artist gets away with it because the quality is so high.

OgiWogi

Jun 4, 2019
This game will never be finished... 3 years are gone and the story is still at the beginning.
.. maybe at the end of the 2021 we will a couple of new renders... but no story progress as always.
I'm so sad about that.
why would anyone what to end? i mean i personally wouldn't want to end,i love this game,so maybe after the vigilante story Jess can go into politics or sport,possibilites are endless,she can write whatever she wants and i will be glad if she do that,my support goes to stoper and his projects as long as i'm able to,so he can drag this game as much as he wants to,i have faith in the guy and so far he hasn't dissapointed me

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I wouldn't want to say anything stupid, but it seems to me that Stoper said there would never be a scene without Jessica.
So it seems unlikely to me or else it will only be told.
Then let Jessica watch... Problem solved. :LOL:
My comment got blitzed with facepalms as apparently they all though you could maximise both.....
Well, you can maximize both, but will cost time. A single 4,000 render update once a year.
(renders quality are only based on the Graphic cards and Engine power and with 2 or 3 ore more computers ... to speed up the update.)
Nonsense. Render quality is based on the skills of an artist. You can have a 10k render station, but if your posing, lightning, photographic direction and photoshop skills sucks your render will look like crap, doesn't matter how powerful your render station is.

Render time isn't the big issue at all. The most time consume task is setting up a scene and posing. The more different scenes you have, the more time consuming it might be to fix the lighting and posing the character. The actual render process is done over night as batch. The current flagship RTX 3090 renders so fast that an artist doesn't have enough time to set up a new image before the first one is done. That's why many artist use the gpu's memory and processing power for posing (real time rendering) and at night rendering the batch files. Otherwise your gpu's utilization would be low most of the time and that wouldn't be efficient at all.

So far I'm only aware of a single situation where more than one render station is needed, and this for rendering an animation. As we all know, the more frames an animations has, the more fluid it will look. Some 5 sec. animation have 100+ frames (singe renders) and each of them need minor adjustments to make them look dynamic otherwise they will look stiff as fuck. The reason why I personlly despise animations and why I prefer singele renders than a 5 sec. blowjob animation.

Last edited:

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I wouldn't want to say anything stupid, but it seems to me that Stoper said there would never be a scene without Jessica.
So it seems unlikely to me or else it will only be told.
There are sex scenes in the game without Jessica where she only watches and gets hot, so it can be one of those scenes.

Reactions: Busted1201

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Reactions: konabwo

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Nonsense. Render quality is based on the skills of an artist.
I think your replay is a TOTAL NONSENSE!
We was talking about the reason for updates delays!
I never say that stoper is not a great artist...
but afterhe has the skill to put the correct lights and the correct poses he can go to faster progress.
The time required for the rendering itself is only a technical problem.
More graphic cards power more fast rendering...

THIS IS mathematical!....
... and absolutely the opposite of nonsense

Stoper is a great artist and photographer and he is able to do fast shoots and photos for sure
Render quality requires only the computing power in order to get more faster the updates.
but all stoper productions suffer from the same problem: if the game is a short story it gets completed ... instead all stories that require narrative progress get stuck with a constant delay.

Edit for correct some grammar mistakes

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Render quality requires only the computing power in order to get more faster the updates.
And here you repeat the same nonsense as pointed out in my previous reply to you. :FacePalm:

You clearly know nothing about rendering, otherwise L&P, Alorth, Dammed, LewdLab, Motkeyz etc.. would drop 1,000 renders per update each month. But they can't, because setting up a scene, making animations and postwork all of it takes them more time than doing the actual rendering.

Now, please, enlighten us how a more powerful computer helps to speed up the process with lightning, posing, dforce, clipping and other postwork stuff? :unsure:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
And here you repeat the same nonsense as pointed out in my previous reply to you. :FacePalm:

You clearly know nothing about rendering, otherwise L&P, Alorth, Dammed, LewdLab, Motkeyz etc.. would drop 1,000 renders per update each month. But they can't, because setting up a scene, making animations and postwork all of it takes them more time than doing the actual rendering.

Now, please, enlighten us how a more powerful computer helps to speed up the process with lightning, posing, dforce, clipping and other postwork stuff? :unsure:
here you can see that Stoper ae talking about 1 or 2 hour for rendering a single image...
using more computers can allow to work on more than a single image at the same time....

and this is just one of a lot of examples.. there are also animations......

as I said I think that lightning, posing, dforce, clipping and other postwork can be done in a faster way...
But I think that the delay problem is not only related to the computing power.

Anyway this thread is full of posts (more than 50/60%) that does not talk anymore about the game because the story progression has no progress since about 2 years ago.

so the only way to keep this thread alive is talking about the updates delay.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes