4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

boriello

Nov 14, 2019
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News, can you imagine that this game never existed? Of course, I would like the game to be updated faster, like everyone else, but I can't imagine that this game never existed. Fortunately there is Jessica O'Neil's Hard News. Good thing there is Stopper. Thanks for preparing such a game for us.

I apologize for my bad english.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
here you can see that Stoper ae talking about 1 or 2 hour for rendering a single image...
using more computers can allow to work on more than a single image at the same time....
I wrote the exact same thing as what Stoper wrote in your quoted post.

Render time isn't the most time consuming task anymore as it was 3 years ago. Powerful graphic cards like RTX 3090 can render a 4k ultra-wide image under 20 min. (depending on the complexity of the scene). Means, a batch of 20 single 1080p images can be rendered easily over the night when the artist sleeps. On the next day he/she/it sets up another batch of 20 images to render over night.

For example: I know that Alorth once used 3 or 5 computers to render an orgy scene for one of his games (not sure if it was Neko Paradise or another game). It took them a full week to complete all renders for the animation.

as I said I think that lightning, posing, dforce, clipping and other postwork can be done in a faster way...
Depending on the complexity of the scene and the skill level of the artist, it can either be done faster or slower. In the future all of this will no longer be an issue, because most tasks can be done by an artificial intelligence (AI). As soon as we reach that point processing power will indeed have a significant impact on render quality and quantity per update.

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News, can you imagine that this game never existed? Of course, I would like the game to be updated faster, like everyone else, but I can't imagine that this game never existed. Fortunately there is Jessica O'Neil's Hard News. Good thing there is Stopper. Thanks for preparing such a game for us.

I apologize for my bad english.
Very true! And my respect for Stopper grows even more when I see the stuff happening with L&P's AWAM.
Stopper makes better renders, a way better and longer story with a meaningful endings, we need more devs like Stopper and sometimes I just imagine what an amazing game AWAM would have been if Stopper was behind that.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News, can you imagine that this game never existed?
not sure to understand what you mean.
I know this game since 3 years ago because the tags of this game are my preferred tags... so this game has the potential to be one of my favourite game... but there is BIG BUT in order to put this game in my favourite list that I think i have already explained well

In these same years I have seen a lot of great games with the same tags, with good story writing and very good renders quality, games that has been completed or they are over DAY 55 in the story evolution... someone have released a new episode

..is this only because the renders quality?
...mmmmh I have serious doubts that this can justify such a constant delay ... every update comes with apologies for the delay that become less and less credible

I hope not but I really really think that there are other problems... (and I hope everything is fine for StoperArt)

Anyway the game is great! I hope he will be able to find the time to complete because after 3 years it would be the time to complete and maybe start a Sequel.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The story is far from finished imo, there is still so much left unexplored. But at the speed it goes it may still take a few years to complete

Reactions: boriello

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
not sure to understand what you mean.
I know this game since 3 years ago because the tags of this game are my preferred tags... so this game has the potential to be one of my favourite game... but there is BIG BUT in order to put this game in my favourite list that I think i have already explained well

In these same years I have seen a lot of great games with the same tags, with good story writing and very good renders quality, games that has been completed or they are over DAY 55 in the story evolution... someone have released a new episode

..is this only because the renders quality?
...mmmmh I have serious doubts that this can justify such a constant delay ... every update comes with apologies for the delay that become less and less credible

I hope not but I really really think that there are other problems... (and I hope everything is fine for StoperArt)

Anyway the game is great! I hope he will be able to find the time to complete because after 3 years it would be the time to complete and maybe start a Sequel.
I think this game is no near the end. So it will take years to be complete. It think from the vigilante story not even the half. And from Jessica's Charakter /sex encounters not even 30 %. So there will be a lot of new stuff other the years. Of course only if stoper do not abonden this game. ( which I hope he has the passion and nerves to finish this game complete)

Reactions: mma456 and boriello

boriello

Nov 14, 2019
Very true! And my respect for Stopper grows even more when I see the stuff happening with L&P's AWAM.
Stopper makes better renders, a way better and longer story with a meaningful endings, we need more devs like Stopper and sometimes I just imagine what an amazing game AWAM would have been if Stopper was behind that.
You explained better what I wanted to tell. Thank you very much for that.

Reactions: MacAdGames

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
That screenshot looks "bright" just because that scene is set in a well lighted bedroom with white bed sheets. Confront the highlights of the book in the third screenshot, the book is whiter, for example. But the overall quality of the renderings in this game is among the best I've ever seen, maybe the best in a VN.
Try to calibrate your monitor using a colorimeter and set a proper luminosity, then test the game again. It could be that you set your LCD as too bright.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes