4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
May 2, 2020
And here you repeat the same nonsense as pointed out in my previous reply to you. :FacePalm:

You clearly know nothing about rendering, otherwise L&P, Alorth, Dammed, LewdLab, Motkeyz etc.. would drop 1,000 renders per update each month. But they can't, because setting up a scene, making animations and postwork all of it takes them more time than doing the actual rendering.

Now, please, enlighten us how a more powerful computer helps to speed up the process with lightning, posing, dforce, clipping and other postwork stuff? :unsure:
Pc goes brrrrrr. Simple.

• Haha
Reactions: cold_arctus

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
I love this game, too bad q the development is slow, I will come back later to see the progress, so far note 10/10

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
You would have find something else to entertain yourself with by now, eventually . And almost worship it like this one. Aside from the story most of the population are here for the renders, as I keep seeing the word "render" in every comments. If if weren't that good then I guess it would have surely have less person here, not nobody, just less person around. Maybe that's a bit pessemistic.:)

If you expect everything to go by this dev's stantard then you might be disappointed because all devs are not the same as this one. But don't worry, I respect your pov.
The render quality of this game combined with the story doesn't get anything more natural than this crowd. Writing the right thing is not a crime. Facts are painful. Finding and playing different games is up to people's own taste.

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
Yes, of course.
Well, If you write something positive and factual it is not considered as a "crime" for sure, but when it is negative yet sometimes relevant and factual it might be considered by some people, let's just say passionate, (no offense but to some extent fanatics/cultists) as a "crime" towards the game, the community and ultimately towards the dev, if you know what I'm trying to say. I might be off-topic right now but I said what I wanted to say.
The developer has presented a quality game here. I wanted to say that there is nothing more natural than people to praise the render quality of this game. It is also normal that the rendering quality of this game has been written many times in a positive sense. You said that the render quality is mentioned in every comment and that is why they are here. I wanted to explain what could be more natural than that. There is no need to draw the subject to different places. I might have misunderstood because my English is not good.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
after the first sex scene with her boyfriend, you can play a lesbian-only path, but there are other straight scenes that you will hardly be able to avoid
What do you mean other straight scenes that you will hardly be able to avoid? straight scenes of the other NPC having sex or the MC?

Jul 28, 2017
So we must be getting close, as per his last few updates. The one in early April saying should be by end of month. then the sickness for 3 weeks = end of month plus 3 weeks.

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Anyway Catherine1972 I'm not frustrated...
I have just lost my interest in this game... renders quality are overestimated in this thread.
I understand your point of view cause on this site i think there is some troll voting games up literally played a game rated 4 stars and let me be clear 4 stars means almost perfect yet the game was uterly trash the story was cringe the render were ehhh and people were this game is such a good corruption ....to me the render doesn't mean shit if the set up of the scene is not "hot" you could deliver me the smoothest rendered imagine 34543548 billlions k and animation of the centuries but if your plot is "penis goes into vagina kekw" then its complete trash....

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes