4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Thanks for sharing.
I think it will lead to a 15 min playable update per year.
I am sad to say this, but you are probably not far from the truth. So i downloaded Paola and Bella´s first sin again (that short mini game stoper made way back).

Reactions: Spctereus

Spctereus

Jan 5, 2020
I am sad to say this, but you are probably not far from the truth. So i downloaded Paola and Bella´s first sin again (that short mini game stoper made way back).
Maybe we got 2 updates per year, imagine him working on Paola, we're gonna see milfy city update before JONH see the light again.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I would gladly take less quality renders as long as we had regular updates..waiting like 6 months for a new update is just silly.
then you would come here complaining that the quality is low.
however I received 0.41 on February 4th; if the game comes out by the first half of June it would be 4 months; I can't find where you read 6 months

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Quality could stay high but I honestly don't think we need so many per scene. The sex scenes could have more because that's what everyone is here for. But the rest? This idea that we need to have it like some tv series/movie with scenes changing camera shots multiple times isn't really needed. At the end of the day you're still reading the text down at the bottom. Less camera shot transitions per scene would save so much time.

Reactions: defd©™

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Quality could stay high but I honestly don't think we need so many per scene. The sex scenes could have more because that's what everyone is here for. But the rest? This idea that we need to have it like some tv series/movie with scenes changing camera shots multiple times isn't really needed. At the end of the day you're still reading the text down at the bottom. Less camera shot transitions per scene would save so much time.
if i just wanted to read, i'd get a book.
the images must be compared to the text, for me no more than 5 lines of text per image, otherwise I am bored.
I think JOHN is a good compromise between text and images.
4 months for updates is the average for "decent" games.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
if i just wanted to read, i'd get a book.
the images must be compared to the text, for me no more than 5 lines of text per image, otherwise I am bored.
I think JOHN is a good compromise between text and images.
4 months for updates is the average for "decent" games.
4 months in your dreams... maybe... let's say 6 and be more realistic :p

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Sex scenes and animations are the lamest parts in adult games at least for me. Which makes a story/game interesting is the teasing part by flashing out the transition of a character, specially seeing a character like Jessica getting "sluttier" with each choice.

Just look at the Mr. Parker scenes where Jessica bents over and gives him a good view on her butt and Parker barely holding it together. That was a nice scene. Playful and seductive at the same time and leading into a nice scene with him in his car.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
The 0.41 is a small patch to finish a scene, but the main update 0.40 was released 1 month earlier on january 2nd
he previous update; if it had been inserted in 0.40, the output of 0.40 would have been extended by 1 month.
I'm talking about patch 0.45 or 0.50 he's been working on it for less than 4 months; so I don't expect 6 months for 0.50

if it were possible to have the elendo of all the patches with the relative release dates we would have the average

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Screenshot_1.jpg
sorry for the lack of precision, but I did it in a hurry.
total development time 34 months for 8 patches we are on average 4.2 months
to be consoderated also that he stopped to work on paola.
what I notice is that the release time on the single update increases. that is true but it happens on all games due to the plot and the various branches of the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: IamVyk and Tulrek

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
View attachment 1213756
sorry for the lack of precision, but I did it in a hurry.
total development time 34 months for 8 patches we are on average 4.2 months
to be consoderated also that he stopped to work on paola.
what I notice is that the release time on the single update increases. that is true but it happens on all games due to the plot and the various branches of the story.
Sorry but I don't consider an update between 0.40 and 0.41 because it's not, and it would be a scam. Let's not play on these things consider an update between 0.35 and 0.40 or between 0.40 and 0.45 and see that the average goes up over 6 months

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Sorry but I don't consider an update between 0.40 and 0.41 because it's not, and it would be a scam. Let's not play on these things consider an update between 0.35 and 0.40 or between 0.40 and 0.45 and see that the average goes up over 6 months
in fact 0.40 and 0.41 I have considered them together, as for 0.30 and 0.31.
average is 4.2 months
just 0.40 completed (0.40+0.41) took 6 months

Last edited:

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
In this time stoper was working on the first chapter of Paola, which include a brand new environments (which takes more time) and two chapters of Apocalypse Chronicles...

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
in fact 0.40 and 0.41 I have considered them together, as for 0.30 and 0.31.
average is 4.2 months
just 0.40 completed (0.40+0.41) took 6 months
At the beginning the average was low but from 2 years to today the average has risen disproportionately then from 0.40 to 0.45 that will come are already more than 6 months and from 0.30 to 0.35 has passed more than a year. Then it is the current result that counts, not that of 3 years ago.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes