4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
In fact it is wrong because Up 0.30 and 0.35 it is an update only and as content and as time of the game is minimal, that's why I no longer supported it took too long to make an update in my opinion short. Because for the rest has always been one of the best in my opinion.
wait to see when this update comes out, the fact that stoper still hasn't spoken about the update is not a good sign. this time I would say that perhaps he exaggerated, the last of a thousand problems came out in January. we'll see.

Reactions: Geko1711

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
and what, wait for a yearly update on that game as well? lmao ,starting to move on,pretty much why I never became a patron to both games,both were my favorites,but way to slow on updates, and when the update arrives,its like one scene if that ,again moved on.
Agree, I feel sorry for his 600+ patron and to all hardworking Game DEV who has low support but more deserving than this (like ZoeyRaven / AlteredVision)

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Oh no, this thread is getting restless too. I felt like you guys were holding on better than we were over at AWAM. After today's drama I figured, "I wonder how JOHN's doing." Ya'll are sounding like our chat over in AWAM lol.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Oh no, this thread is getting restless too. I felt like you guys were holding on better than we were over at AWAM. After today's drama I figured, "I wonder how JOHN's doing." Ya'll are sounding like our chat over in AWAM lol.
C’mon Stoper can we get a teaser pic of Jessica or will somebody go nuclear, (haha) inside joke from AWAM thread

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I am still mystified why people are giving money to AWAM. Not only has it been a first-class milking op, it has laid out its milking for all to see. Under the guise of 'hand-crafted super shaded' renders and a story better suited to a Geology class, people KNOW this will take years. Yet they still fork it over. Oh well, if it suits them, fine. I don't think anyone is thinking that here, but I could be wrong.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I am still mystified why people are giving money to AWAM. Not only has it been a first-class milking op, it has laid out its milking for all to see. Under the guise of 'hand-crafted super shaded' renders and a story better suited to a Geology class, people KNOW this will take years. Yet they still fork it over. Oh well, if it suits them, fine. I don't think anyone is thinking that here, but I could be wrong.
Someone doesn't like fabric touching.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi, everyone.
I was testing this new dress and I thought Gabriela has the curves to fill it properly :)
I was also preparing an outfit for Jess. You've been asking for some previews and stuff, so you can see a little glimpse in the attached files. I've made quite a few outfits, more than I would actually need. I may ask you to choose between them in the future. But that's a question for another day.
The work on the update is going well. I've cranked up some nice looking images in the last days. The update should be ready in June, although I can't say exactly when.
Stay well, and thanks for the support.

------

Other images->

Last edited:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Wow Jessica will be stuning with these stockings, can't wait to see her corrupted for more action in the next update...

Well "read in june" means ready in july, we all know that. Good work anyway stoper, it's amazing
Quiet see you in September on the other hand Michelangelo did not take a month to build the Sistine Chapel, :ROFLMAO: he was certainly faster than Stoper.:p:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: loooolllzzzzz

umby

May 27, 2017
Quiet see you in September on the other hand Michelangelo did not take a month to build the Sistine Chapel, :ROFLMAO: he was certainly faster than Stoper.:p:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: that's right, give michelangelo an RTX and you will have an update every week. Seriously, the socks in the photos above he already used them in the scene with parker in the car, so I would like to understand what he is really testing. Having said that I am very sorry for her slowness, for sure it will not help him at all.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Hi, everyone.
I was testing this new dress and I thought Gabriela has the curves to fill it properly :)
I was also preparing an outfit for Jess. You've been asking for some previews and stuff, so you can see a little glimpse in the attached files. I've made quite a few outfits, more than I would actually need. I may ask you to choose between them in the future. But that's a question for another day.
The work on the update is going well. I've cranked up some nice looking images in the last days. The update should be ready in June, although I can't say exactly when.
Stay well, and thanks for the support.

------

Other images->
uff, June means even in 2 days, but I don't think it will be before the 15th

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes