4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
probably yes but it will wait until the 30th of the month, and that's where there could be surprises unfortunately
Optimistic as always lol, but yeah if it will be released this month it will most probably be in the last week. There is always a chance that there will be a need to add something new in the last second that could move it to july. Not trying to be pessimistic, just the experience taught me that.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Optimistic as always lol, but yeah if it will be released this month it will most probably be in the last week. There is always a chance that there will be a need to add something new in the last second that could move it to july. Not trying to be pessimistic, just the experience taught me that.
nah! There are the quiet middle holidays that come out in September.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I do not understand why my posts has been deleted:unsure:
...anyway just only one dress of secondary character is ready in 3 months?
What about the story progression?
I really would like to have more info after 3 months
Usually other devs announces the percentage of the update working in progress...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I do not understand why my posts has been deleted:unsure:
I see your reply to my post got deleted. Rest assure that I didn't report your post nor did I feel offended by it.

I think your post simple got caught up in the 'BBC'-deleting process.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
or advertising other games.
was not another game... was a movie!! Maybe was for copyrights in the photo of Iron Man with Virginia "Pepper" Potts that is clearly the inspiration for Jessica O'Neil model
But the explaination was about rules 1 that is Trolling and Off-topic

but there are a lot of off-topic trolling posts here... Maybe they want that I have report all of them??? :D

Bah!

PS: I advertising other games in my signature ... I do not need to do that in the post.. sometime I can compare other games...

HERE IS FULL OF POST THAT ARE ADVERTISING OTHER GAMES without metion on the OP Titles..
so I have to report all of them?

Last edited:

umby

May 27, 2017
in this case, unfortunately, I'm not talking much about optimism or pessimism. let's face it, when stoper tells you that "the work is going well without problems" or when after three months he tells you "I just finished a scene". in reality she is telling you everything and not telling you anything. concretely he doesn't communicate anything and leaves an aura of mystery in his work. for example we don't know if it's just rendering or even writing. if he, for example, he hadn't worked on the writing then it means that the update will be released in September not in June.

Reactions: Geko1711

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I see your reply to my post got deleted. Rest assure that I didn't report your post nor did I feel offended by it.

I think your post simple got caught up in the 'BBC'-deleting process.
to me they deleted my post where I had indicated the table with the versions and release dates; reason: off topic :unsure:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hi, everyone.
I was testing this new dress and I thought Gabriela has the curves to fill it properly :)
I was also preparing an outfit for Jess. You've been asking for some previews and stuff, so you can see a little glimpse in the attached files. I've made quite a few outfits, more than I would actually need. I may ask you to choose between them in the future. But that's a question for another day.
The work on the update is going well. I've cranked up some nice looking images in the last days. The update should be ready in June, although I can't say exactly when.
June is now man.... is the update ready at the 80%?

(usually 80% ready update requires 15/20 days to be for an average update with about 1 week of story line progression)..
And if I understood well the communication in the developers page is about the dress Stoper is testing and it is not for the upcoming update. He have to ask what patreons think about it before use the dress in FUTURE scene.

I think he just made a post to avoid the "abandoned" tag due to the well know rule.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
in this case, unfortunately, I'm not talking much about optimism or pessimism. let's face it, when stoper tells you that "the work is going well without problems" or when after three months he tells you "I just finished a scene". in reality she is telling you everything and not telling you anything. concretely he doesn't communicate anything and leaves an aura of mystery in his work. for example we don't know if it's just rendering or even writing. if he, for example, he hadn't worked on the writing then it means that the update will be released in September not in June.
to my knowledge, she has a contributor for writing. now I don't know if they carry on the work together or if she only intervenes at the end

umby

May 27, 2017
to my knowledge, she has a contributor for writing. now I don't know if they carry on the work together or if she only intervenes at the end
I have only two theories, the first is that on balance he doesn't work very much on it every day, the second is that he collaborates with something else.

Reactions: defd©™

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
It was off-topic mentioning that there are two black dudes in the game who could possibly add the BBC tag to the game?
Some mods are really horrible at doing their job. I hope they don't get paid :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes