4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Seriously, the socks in the photos above he already used them in the scene with parker in the car, so I would like to understand what he is really testing.
I was testing the dress Gabriela is wearing. And I did prepare the other outfit for Jessica. Combining different pieces of clothing that are not meant to be used together requires custom fitting. You'll never make that bra go below the shirt in such a slim way with the morphs in DAZ. You either end up with the shirt looking like a bag on top of the character, or with the bra poking through the shirt. Fitting them properly is done by sculpting in ZBrush. Same for the blazer and the skirt. I hope that satisfies your desire for knowledge.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
I was testing the dress Gabriela is wearing. And I did prepare the other outfit for Jessica. Combining different pieces of clothing that are not meant to be used together requires custom fitting. You'll never make that bra go below the shirt in such a slim way with the morphs in DAZ. You either end up with the shirt looking like a bag on top of the character, or with the bra poking through the shirt. Fitting them properly is done by sculpting in ZBrush. Same for the blazer and the skirt. I hope that satisfies your desire for knowledge.
Does Jessica's dress also has that sexy butt cleavage?
Because if not then it will be very disappointing for us :(

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not sure, but could Marvelous Designer ( ) be the right tool for that? :unsure:

That tool is damn pricey, but used by almost all major studios.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Not sure, but could Marvelous Designer ( ) be the right tool for that? :unsure:

That tool is damn pricey, but used by almost all major studios.
Pricey is right. Holy shit! ^^'
It may be too much for most of the independent devs found around here. Major studios sure, and maybe even a few adult gaming dev creators, but it seems it'll be out of reach to fix clothing issues like the "boob molds" that a lot of the female characters seem to have with their clothing in the adult gaming. What an interesting program though!

Reactions: Leldorin

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Pricey is right. Holy shit! ^^'
It may be too much for most of the independent devs found around here. Major studios sure, and maybe even a few adult gaming dev creators, but it seems it'll be out of reach to fix clothing issues like the "boob molds" that a lot of the female characters seem to have with their clothing in the adult gaming. What an interesting program though!
I think a 3d art freelancer can deduct the price for the tool from their earnings to lower their tax payment..

Boob molds? :unsure: Do you have an example to elaborate? Have a hard time to picture what you mean by that... o_O

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Yes that. There're a ton of games that uses Daz or whatnot that have the unnatural clothing look to them where it just seems like they're painted on, or the clothes just morphs around the model being used, or sits on top of them, or some other strangeness going on. I see it all the time, and I'm sure you have too. And not just for the ladies but other character types as well. Limitations of such programs without having to do a deep dive to resolve them correctly I'm sure. No need to dig up specific examples, right? ^^' Anyway, Marvelous Designer seems like a kickass tool (but expensive and limited use). Alrighty guys, you stay safe and awesome. Cheers!

Reactions: cold_arctus
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes