4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
Isn't there a black friend of hers she can kiss (for whatever reason )? Wonder if that will lead to anything.:unsure:
Yes, this is possible. I also wish Jessica would one day get into a mystery story with a creepy black man with a dark past on a dangerous news mission. It would be nice if there were scenes full of excitement and adrenaline where she would try to probe him and pay a higher price than the other characters in return.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yes, this is possible. I also wish Jessica would one day get into a mystery story with a creepy black man with a dark past on a dangerous news mission. It would be nice if there were scenes full of excitement and adrenaline where she would try to probe him and pay a higher price than the other characters in return.
if a Black guy then the old and fat king of Zamunda who is searching of a new proper queen and accidentally fall in love with Jessica

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
June is 30 days long.
to be correct there are 26 days left and only one ready dress for Gabriela and the dress for Jess is obviously not ready after 3 months. This is only about the lesbian path:
I'm on the Parker straight path.

That dress testing maybe requires just 2-3 hours and for sure not months.

he will release a super short update and only the for the lesbian story line??
Instead of having a disappointing update that ends in 5 minutes play, I personally prefer 3 more months of waiting to have a consistent and eventful update ... 1 week of story progression and more ...
and should be great to know some spoiler about the story instead just dress testing after so long time
He is not the story writer... he must wait for someone else... this is a perfect excuse to milk his patreons by just testing that dress in the past 3 months and test Jess dress in the next 3 months.

What makes you think he meant June 2021?
I really never think about 2021... but there are many gullible here who think so;)

Happy dress testing Stoper (I continue to think that the renders are to bright in your game.. including the testing image you posted)

Edit: I have correct the name from Patrik to the correct one Parker :)

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
if a Black guy then the old and fat king of Zamunda who is searching of a new proper queen and accidentally fall in love with Jessica
Search for Kelly Stafford vids (specially Dirty Anal Kelly in Rome 2) and think of her as the most perverted version of Jessica. ;):whistle:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
to be correct there are 26 days left and only one ready dress for Gabriela and the dress for Jess is obviously not ready after 3 months. This is only about the lesbian path:
I'm on the Patrick straight path.

he will release a super short update and only the for the lesbian story line??
Instead of having a disappointing update that ends in 5 minutes play, I personally prefer 3 more months of waiting to have a consistent and eventful update ... 1 week of story progression and more ...
and should be great to know some spoiler about the story instead just dress testing after so long time
He is not the story writer... he must wait for someone else... this is a perfect excuse to milk his patreons by just testing that dress in the past 3 months and test Jess dress in the next 3 months.

I really never think about 2021... but there are many gullible here who think so;)

Happy dress testing Stoper (I continue to think that the renders are to bright in your game.. including the testing image you posted)
patrick?
where did you read that in 3 months jessica's dress is not ready?
that dress was a test she did to see how the shirt and bra overlapped.
what does gabriella have to do with it?
do you base all your assumptions on just two images posted as a teaser?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
where did you read that in 3 months jessica's dress is not ready?
that dress was a test she did to see how the shirt and bra overlapped.
what does gabriella have to do with it?
do you base all your assumptions on just two images posted as a teaser?
I have read that he is not the writer... I Think from one of your post.

Obviously he can only test dress and renders but until the story is not written he have to wait...
for the writer
and after 3 month he has to post something... due to the rule of abandoned tag

if you read well his post there are no mention on the story..
in this thread ther are people that ask for BBC or for Eva and even some charecters from another game...

at least I'm only talking about what he already posted.
Testing dress for Gabriela and Jess Dress was not ready for test at that time (5 days ago)

• Angry
Reactions: balvenie1401

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I have read that he is not the writer... I Think from one of your post.

Obviously he can only test dress and renders but until the story is not written he have to wait...
for the writer
and after 3 month he has to post something... due to the rule of abandoned tag

if you read well his post there are no mention on the story..
in this thread ther are people that ask for BBC or for Eva and even some charecters from another game...

at least I'm only talking about what he already posted.
Testing dress for Gabriela and Jess Dress was not ready for test at that time (5 days ago)
I did not say that he is not the writer, I said that he has a collaborator who helps him
obviously while he renders I think he also writes the story.
but he will hardly drop any information about it, he never does.

Reactions: boriello

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I did not say that he is not the writer, I said that he has a collaborator who helps him
obviously while he renders I think he also writes the story.
but he will hardly drop any information about it, he never does.
Ok it is the same.... he have to wait for the collaborators... I really do not see the difference... he is a great illustrator... for the story he has to wait... and maybe pay them :cool: there is a reciprocate waiting... collaborators wait for money... he have to wait for the story progression

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
When the game is near to be released the message was usually much more different than just ... one render for testing a dress.. if you read the one he posted before 0.41 it will be clear.... There is no mistery for me... in any case my posts are only for try to push him... I will be happy if he has the balls to surprise me.

If a consistent update will be ready in June 2021 I will congrats to him with great pleasure.

Reactions: umby

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
When the game is near to be released the message was usually much more different than just ... one render for testing a dress.. if you read the one he posted before 0.41 it will be clear.... There is no mistery for me... in any case my posts are only for try to push him... I will be happy if he has the balls to surprise me.

If a consistent update will be ready in June 2021 I will congrats to him with great pleasure.
Whenever Stoper gives a release date, add 2 to 4 weeks to that then thats a more accurate release date..

Reactions: Jude6 and umby

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
June is 30 days long.
to be correct there are 26 days left...
To be correct, June is 30 days long.

...and only one ready dress for Gabriela and the dress for Jess is obviously not ready after 3 months. This is only about the lesbian path:
I'm on the Parker straight path.

Perhaps I've misunderstood you, but you seem to be suggesting that the only work Stoper has done in the past three months is the work which he has shown us. Why would we assume that? I would not expect him to show very much of the work done for the new update, or even any of it, until just before the release date.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
To be correct, June is 30 days long.

Perhaps I've misunderstood you, but you seem to be suggesting that the only work Stoper has done in the past three months is the work which he has shown us. Why would we assume that? I would not expect him to show very much of the work done for the new update, or even any of it, until just before the release date.
Pay him no mind, he's just here to whine, misrepresent and ramble incoherently..

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
This update not working for me as well... It says "this app can't be run on your pc"
seems like im not the only one here
Make sure OpenGL is enabled and your antivirus software isn't blocking game-32.exe and anything inside of of lib/windows-i686.
of all renpy based games ive played. this is my 1st time getting error like that. but 0.35 is running normal. got that error on 0.41.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes