4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
I had some dreams while waiting for the update, but it didn't end as I expected again.

One day, Jessica provokes and teases Mr Parker in a mysterious environment. But this time he's missing the dose. While Jessica wants to say goodbye to Mr Parker and walk away Mr. Parker says this day is not one of those days, grabbing Jessica by her hair and leaning against the wall. She lifts her mini skirt up and slaps both sides of her ass.

These events shock and excite Jessica, and her underwear becomes drenched. Jessica speaks out of herself and says there is no turning back anymore. I provoked her enough. I can't believe this is happening, she says. I can't imagine what he would do to me with that big dick. She thinks it'll be like losing her maiden again.

Mr Parker rips off Jessica's underwear with a sudden move. She says she'll keep it as a souvenir after she smells a little of her underwear. She then starts rubbing her hard big dick up and down on the end of Jessica's wet pussy. Jessica's excited breathing sounds gradually increase and her shaky voice says I'm a engaged woman. But at the same time, he says no, don't listen to me, do it now, put your big dick.

Meanwhile, Mr Parker presses the head of his dick lightly against Jessica's pussy. Jessica can't control her emotions and makes a sensual moaning ahhhhhh. Mr Parker knows how bad Jessia wants him. While Jessica is waiting for Mr Parker to fuck him hard, Mr Parker suddenly pulls back.

He takes revenge for teasing Jessica by leaving her drenched. Once again, Mr Parker doesn't fuck Jessica, but he takes revenge for teasing her. At the same time, he literally states that he can fuck Jessica whenever he wants.

Hopefully Stoper will consider scenes like this but the options remain optional for everyone. :giggle:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi, everyone.

I've always wanted to make a pair of twins. Well, now I did. It was fun to work on them. You want them to looks very similar, being twins, but also somehow different, or they'll end up looking like two versions of the same model. They'll come handy sooner or later. For now I'll just make some bonus art with them.

The work on the game was fun as well. I finished one of the bigger scenes of the update, and now I'm at something more casual. Although I'm thinking of adding some spice to this one as well. As usual, I'll just work on it and see where it will lead me.

Stay safe, everyone, and thanks for the support.

-----

Spctereus

Jan 5, 2020

Hi, everyone.

I've always wanted to make a pair of twins. Well, now I did. It was fun to work on them. You want them to looks very similar, being twins, but also somehow different, or they'll end up looking like two versions of the same model. They'll come handy sooner or later. For now I'll just make some bonus art with them.

The work on the game was fun as well. I finished one of the bigger scenes of the update, and now I'm at something more casual. Although I'm thinking of adding some spice to this one as well. As usual, I'll just work on it and see where it will lead me.

-----
Thanks for sharing.
I think it will lead to a 15 min playable update per year.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I had some dreams while waiting for the update, but it didn't end as I expected again.

One day, Jessica provokes and teases Mr Parker in a mysterious environment. But this time he's missing the dose. While Jessica wants to say goodbye to Mr Parker and walk away Mr. Parker says this day is not one of those days, grabbing Jessica by her hair and leaning against the wall. She lifts her mini skirt up and slaps both sides of her ass.

These events shock and excite Jessica, and her underwear becomes drenched. Jessica speaks out of herself and says there is no turning back anymore. I provoked her enough. I can't believe this is happening, she says. I can't imagine what he would do to me with that big dick. She thinks it'll be like losing her maiden again.

Mr Parker rips off Jessica's underwear with a sudden move. She says she'll keep it as a souvenir after she smells a little of her underwear. She then starts rubbing her hard big dick up and down on the end of Jessica's wet pussy. Jessica's excited breathing sounds gradually increase and her shaky voice says I'm a engaged woman. But at the same time, he says no, don't listen to me, do it now, put your big dick.

Meanwhile, Mr Parker presses the head of his dick lightly against Jessica's pussy. Jessica can't control her emotions and makes a sensual moaning ahhhhhh. Mr Parker knows how bad Jessia wants him. While Jessica is waiting for Mr Parker to fuck him hard, Mr Parker suddenly pulls back.

He takes revenge for teasing Jessica by leaving her drenched. Once again, Mr Parker doesn't fuck Jessica, but he takes revenge for teasing her. At the same time, he literally states that he can fuck Jessica whenever he wants.

Hopefully Stoper will consider scenes like this but the options remain optional for everyone. :giggle:
You should write more of this down and share it in the fan art thread ! :)

Reactions: Busted1201

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
You should write more of this down and share it in the fan art thread ! :)
Thank you very much for your advice. I'm a beginner around here yet. I didn't know about the fan art department. It didn't take me long to imagine these, but I had a hard time trying to translate them with google translate. When I translated it into my own language and read it, I saw that many words were wrong. I tried hard to fix this, but even now when I read it I see that some places are translated differently than what I wanted to tell. Honestly, google translate scares me and therefore my desire to put my dreams in lines decreases. :LOL:

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021

Hi, everyone.

-----
They are a bit reminiscent of Katy Perry

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Thank you very much for your advice. I'm a beginner around here yet. I didn't know about the fan art department. It didn't take me long to imagine these, but I had a hard time trying to translate them with google translate. When I translated it into my own language and read it, I saw that many words were wrong. I tried hard to fix this, but even now when I read it I see that some places are translated differently than what I wanted to tell. Honestly, google translate scares me and therefore my desire to put my dreams in lines decreases. :LOL:
Try DEEPL.COM It works fine for me. :)
Whitch is your mother language, if I may ask ?

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
Try DEEPL.COM It works fine for me. :)
Whitch is your mother language, if I may ask ?
Thank you very much for the link. You are very thoughtful. Please don't get me wrong because I don't write my native language. But I can tell you that there is no translation in my language in the link you gave. :D

Reactions: Fuckito

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Thank you very much for the link. You are very thoughtful. Please don't get me wrong because I don't write my native language. But I can tell you that there is no translation in my language in the link you gave. :D
Deepl.com doesn't offer your mother language ? :oops:
What is it then ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RolandG.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020

Hi, everyone.

-----
we dont need fun art,
we just need big update when jessica get touchly by other man
we miss our jessica :(

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes