4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
To your knowledge, she don't drawing them by her hand, she only uses Photoshop and trace already existed real photos from web and then she coloring them, that's all.
As has already been mentioned, tracing is one of the techniques she uses. It isn't the entirety of her process.

Damn! That's even worse!
Perhaps you didn't know this, but some of the great artists of the past incorporated tracing into their artwork. Some paintings which are worth many thousands of dollars today began as tracings and were then embellished with oil paints or some other medium.

And what about artists who sketch from live models or from still life? That's akin to tracing, except that it requires more ability to translate proportions.

Edit - spelling

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Like Eva, no one should denigrate his methodology either for using what he has on-hand and his know-how. So it's unfair to compare the art from these two developers when their visual styles are so dissimilar.
So a single scene might have to be reproduced with 30 or more variations in the artwork. No wonder she decided to take the shortcut of layering the characters over background images.
Honestly, I think that the paperdoll system which Eva Kiss used in Good Girl Gone Bad was rather innovative, and a good choice for a game with that many possible branches to the story.
Guys, don't get me wrong I didn't meant to denigrate her work. Honestly, I actually like the art in her new game and one day I will give it a shot. Good Girl Gone Bad on the other hand isn't my taste and why it looks and feels "cheap" to me personally, but I also wasn't aware of MC's modification choices. Not many games offer this due to double or even triple workload for a single scene. Just imagine the extra workload if players had the choice to modify Jessica and how long Stoper would need to produce a single scene for that. :eek:

Damn! That's even worse!
I said this because there was once a dev who copied images from Google and add a filter on them and then told his supporters it was his original work.

Reactions: the3m_dude

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
I couldn't get version 0.41 here to run - I get the "is not a valid Win32 application" error for both JOHN.exe and JOHN-32.exe.

But over on Stoper's Patreon he has a link to another package ( ). That one works for me.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Need a quick head-ups , is it the game heavy NTR or just a-bit only ? I don't fancy NTR stuff. Thanks
What means "heavy", what means "a bit"? Provided you use the real definitions of netorare and netori, this game doesn't contain any NTR at all. So it depends on what you personally mean by NTR.

But it contains cheating and sharing in the future. And it's all avoidable.

umby

May 27, 2017
What means "heavy", what means "a bit"? Provided you use the real definitions of netorare and netori, this game doesn't contain any NTR at all. So it depends on what you personally mean by NTR.

But it contains cheating and sharing in the future. And it's all avoidable.
in my opinion here stoper made a small mistake. a small ntr content could fit perfectly into a journalism story.

umby

May 27, 2017
Please elaborate on your "NTR" idea.
I would have elaborated a small secondary story where jessica is blackmailed for some shady inquiries, nothing striking but it would have added a lot of spice to a plot that is beautiful but which proceeds worse than a snail with a stroke. Stoper can't afford to create a subplot if it takes him six months for a "regular" update.

• Haha
Reactions: Geko1711

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I would have elaborated a small secondary story where jessica is blackmailed for some shady inquiries, nothing striking but it would have added a lot of spice to a plot that is beautiful but which proceeds worse than a snail with a stroke. Stoper can't afford to create a subplot if it takes him six months for a "regular" update.
But that isn't NTR. Your idea is about Jessica being blackmailed and probably getting raped.

Reactions: umby

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I don't like blackmail, I prefer everything to take place in a natural but coherent way. However, I must agree that adding more would only create other delays there are a lot of characters to develop. we just have to wait but it's not easy

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I don't like blackmail, I prefer everything to take place in a natural but coherent way. However, I must agree that adding more would only create other delays there are a lot of characters to develop. we just have to wait but it's not easy
The people that start playing JOHN this year are so lucky.
Not to mention really long-running games from 2015.

Reactions: Busted1201

verved

Mar 14, 2021

Hi, everyone.
Last week I was busy doing some maintenance work on my script files that I was postponing for some time now. It was pretty annoying, but it had to be done. Next time I'll share some text files that match the in-game content perfectly, they can be useful for people who make translations or these of you who play the game using translators.
I have pretty much only one event left to do for the update. But it's a big one, so I still can't say exactly when I can be ready. So stay tuned.
In the meantime, enjoy some renders of Paola. The plan is to work on the next chapter of the story after the update for the game is ready. But I have to see how thing go in the next few weeks.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.

None44

Nov 9, 2020

Hi, everyone.
Last week I was busy doing some maintenance work on my script files that I was postponing for some time now. It was pretty annoying, but it had to be done. Next time I'll share some text files that match the in-game content perfectly, they can be useful for people who make translations or these of you who play the game using translators.
I have pretty much only one event left to do for the update. But it's a big one, so I still can't say exactly when I can be ready. So stay tuned.
In the meantime, enjoy some renders of Paola. The plan is to work on the next chapter of the story after the update for the game is ready. But I have to see how thing go in the next few weeks.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.
Looks like the update won't come in the next week , probably end of June.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes