4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017

Hi, everyone.
Last week I was busy doing some maintenance work on my script files that I was postponing for some time now. It was pretty annoying, but it had to be done. Next time I'll share some text files that match the in-game content perfectly, they can be useful for people who make translations or these of you who play the game using translators.
I have pretty much only one event left to do for the update. But it's a big one, so I still can't say exactly when I can be ready. So stay tuned.
In the meantime, enjoy some renders of Paola. The plan is to work on the next chapter of the story after the update for the game is ready. But I have to see how thing go in the next few weeks.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.
as expected many secrets and a big scene to do, I assume the others are smaller then. he'd better start making his work a little smoother or other creators will start making his shoes. it's fine to make good renderings but if at a certain point you realize that you have spent 5 hours in adjusting the lighting of a leg you understand that something is wrong in my opinion. good job anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Anatoli3000

lg10

Nov 25, 2020
Will their be 2 playable days in the next update? (he said about 3 or 4 big events is planned for the update)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Will their be 2 playable days in the next update? (he said about 3 or 4 big events is planned for the update)
usually it is always 1 day only

Does anyone know what events?
- unusual morning routine
- on his way to work he stops at MrParker (unsure)
-events in the office (perhaps with tommy)
- school principal event
I don't remember anything else

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Hi, everyone.
Last week I was busy doing some maintenance work on my script files that I was postponing for some time now. It was pretty annoying, but it had to be done. Next time I'll share some text files that match the in-game content perfectly, they can be useful for people who make translations or these of you who play the game using translators.
I have pretty much only one event left to do for the update. But it's a big one, so I still can't say exactly when I can be ready. So stay tuned.
In the meantime, enjoy some renders of Paola. The plan is to work on the next chapter of the story after the update for the game is ready. But I have to see how thing go in the next few weeks.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.
at this point I think we would go to the end of June

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
usually it is always 1 day only

- unusual morning routine
- on his way to work he stops at MrParker (unsure)
-events in the office (perhaps with tommy)
- school principal event
I don't remember anything else
Whow a whole day?o_Oo_Oo_O I can not believe it!!!:rolleyes: It is usually half a day for each update.:ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: umby and OgiWogi

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
never happened
The 0.30 runs from the morning until the afternoon and the 0.35 from the afternoon until the evening / night. Stoper makes 2 annual updates 1 day per year as play time. You can come up with averages like the other time but it has been like this for some time.

Jul 28, 2017
1 day, half a day, a tenth of a day, number of images, quality of images, time spent adjusting knuckle widths or the drape of a dress.... its taken 5+ months to update what Stoper only 2 pages ago said should take 2 to 3 "without interruption"

In April he said possibly by end of month then 3 weeks into sickness and a futher month and a half and we're nowhere near whatever finish line he thought he'd be at, at the end of April, when he posted at the start.

The fact your arguing over it has sex or a full day could not be more from the point Im making. I really hope your a Patreon because Patreon needs people like you. Blind devotion.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
1 day, half a day, a tenth of a day, number of images, quality of images, time spent adjusting knuckle widths or the drape of a dress.... its taken 5+ months to update what Stoper only 2 pages ago said should take 2 to 3 "without interruption"

In April he said possibly by end of month then 3 weeks into sickness and a futher month and a half and we're nowhere near whatever finish line he thought he'd be at, at the end of April, when he posted at the start.

The fact your arguing over it has sex or a full day could not be more from the point Im making. I really hope your a Patreon because Patreon needs people like you. Blind devotion.
Yeah, no matter how you slice it, he's slower at releasing new content compared to JOHN's early development. In 18 months during 2018 and 2019 he released 7 updates that included 8.5 in-game days. Since then -4 updates and 2.5 playable days.
The worst part is that story wise the game still feels like it's just getting started after three years in production.

To put into perspective, between July 2018 & August 2019 he released updates 0.01 to 0.25 and they had 2048 renders. Since then he made 0.30 to 0.41 and the updates amount to 1292 renders. A shame really because JOHN still has enormous potential.

0.01 - 2018
0.05 - 2018
0.10 - 2018
0.15 - 2019
0.20 - 2019
0.25 - 2019
0.30 - 2019
0.31 - 2020
0.35 - 2020
0.40 - 2021
0.41 - 2021

Last edited: