Dec 15, 2020
parker holds her head with his hands e
jessica will have the choice whether to go deep or not;
it depends on the dirty spots
the real question is: when and where?
inside the newsstand?
in the car after another appointment?
at home?
Inside the newsstand would be hot, also if he would rip her pants and fuck her ass roughly just right there.

After previous ass tease she deserves it and she would enjoy it :love:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I don't think there would be any sex scene but BJ is possible if she visits parker
Conner start to play with her butthole if you have a certain path with him. So "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEE !!!" (Kevin Garnett as the NBA Champ with Boston Celtics 2008).

Last edited:

umby

May 27, 2017
I don't think there would be any sex scene but BJ is possible if she visits parker
I appreciate your optimism but honestly I would not rule out that there was a normal visit as usual. I want to remind everyone that in the previous update before the final scene absolutely nothing happened, yet something had to be expected. now in my opinion it will be very similar to the previous one. the way I see it now, even the smallest scenes should be a lot more hardcore now, and Jessica should be a lot more uninhibited.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
the way I see it now, even the smallest scenes should be a lot more hardcore now, and Jessica should be a lot more uninhibited.
Remember that you can avoid most or all of the adultery in this game. Even when you allow Jessica to have a more intimate moment with Mr. Parker, it doesn't necessarily mean that she blows the next guy or goes even further. It's not clear what line Jessica/Stoper is willing to cross yet or with whom.
Since the story progresses at a snail's pace, the upcoming scene with the school director could also be a considerably tame on, with her doing a lapdance in her cheerleader costume perhaps. Once it's clear though, that a following date wouldn't be about exchanging informations anymore, sex would clearly be an option.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
i wish she would talk to connor between a gap, through a door or with head out of water during parker fucks her and sucks her yummy tiddies
But you'll get a kiss on the cheek with Parker or Tommy and finally some vanilla sex with the husband XD

• Sad
Reactions: the3m_dude

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
In Tommy route he mentioned that he will be going to the prom. I think the girl whom he will ask would reject him and then Jessica will go to the prom.
Maybe... But this we will see in some years.
Don't forget. After this update what comes. ( really looking forward) he will work on Paola. ( maybe 2 months) and after that I guess he will continue with Jessica. That means the update after that will be Dezember.!! So the event with Tommy if it ever happened, will be in some years.

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
Being a dev for these high quality games, if one has improved to the point of making them high quality, is starting to seem like the best job in the world. Work alone with no interference, fans will mostly stick with you no matter what the reality/cover story is about the delays or not, and you make some decent money.

Stoper hasn't become ICSTOR, I sure hope he doesn't, and I agree with a previous poster, he (and all of them) should work on 1 project at a time...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i wish she would talk to connor between a gap, through a door or with head out of water during parker fucks her and sucks her yummy tiddies
you want to kill mr. parker? he would get heartattack and kick the bucket.

In Tommy route he mentioned that he will be going to the prom. I think the girl whom he will ask would reject him and then Jessica will go to the prom.
he will ask jessica, will she agreed or not remains to be seen.

None44

Nov 9, 2020
Maybe... But this we will see in some years.
Don't forget. After this update what comes. ( really looking forward) he will work on Paola. ( maybe 2 months) and after that I guess he will continue with Jessica. That means the update after that will be Dezember.!! So the event with Tommy if it ever happened, will be in some years.
I hope that working on Paola is not very long. He has already worked on the update after v0.30 so I hope it is only 2-3 weeks

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I want to see Jessica blowing Tommy under the desk or blowing Parker in the newsstand while Conner is buying a magazine & Parker gives him a Playgirl magazine
Bruh those scenes would be super hot, i am excited just imagining these scenes. Especially the one where she would blow Parker while Conner is close but cannot see her. Blowjobs under the table are also one of things i find super hot, even the one with Conner was great. Man i hope stoper gives us something similar soon, even if it is not a blowjob, just a scene with naked Jessica in the newsstand with Parker while Conner is there would be hot as fuck, especially with how hood stoper is with setting up these scenes and all the build up.

Also the idea in other comment about Jess going to the prom with Tommy makes my imagination run wild.

Good ideas guys.

Now back to waiting......

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes