4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Do you know when and how the game finishes?
The pregnancy could be a dream sequence.
I think this is the kind of game that could never have an ending... hahaha..

At the moment, every day corresponds to a new update, but if not, I can see "easily" in the day 20th of the game Jessica having a burning relationship with Paker, going to the newsstand every 2 days to fuck with him... or going to the Mayor's house for a wild orgy, with his secretary, Victoria and some other girl... corrupting young Tomy in the newspaper bathrooms with BJ and Titjobs... etc, etc..

I want it to never end, but it will be up to Stoper..

None44

Nov 9, 2020
I think this is the kind of game that could never have an ending... hahaha..

At the moment, every day corresponds to a new update, but if not, I can see "easily" in the day 20th of the game Jessica having a burning relationship with Paker, going to the newsstand every 2 days to fuck with him... or going to the Mayor's house for a wild orgy, with his secretary, Victoria and some other girl... corrupting young Tomy in the newspaper bathrooms with BJ and Titjobs... etc, etc..

I want it to never end, but it will be up to Stoper..
True , but few days of having endless sex the game starts to lose it's fire. So it's better to start a new one and I would also like to see Jessica in a new environment

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
True , but few days of having endless sex the game starts to lose it's fire. So it's better to start a new one and I would also like to see Jessica in a new environment
Yes... At the moment we are still very far from those days of endless sex. In fact, she hasn't had sex with any man yet except Conner, so.. well.. we'll have to wait.

With 3 updates a year, I'd say the end of the game is still a long way off... 2 years, maybe 3. Better not think about that. I just hope that at the end of the month we have a very hot Friday... :sneaky:

Reactions: Busted1201

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Yes... At the moment we are still very far from those days of endless sex. In fact, she hasn't had sex with any man yet except Conner, so.. well.. we'll have to wait.

With 3 updates a year, I'd say the end of the game is still a long way off... 2 years, maybe 3. Better not think about that. I just hope that at the end of the month we have a very hot Friday... :sneaky:
I'd say 2 updates per year at best. This year will have 3 updates hopefully if we can even get one before the year end and that too will be because last year we only got 1 update since the 2nd got delayed throughout November and December to January.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
I'd say 2 updates per year at best. This year will have 3 updates hopefully if we can even get one before the year end and that too will be because last year we only got 1 update since the 2nd got delayed throughout November and December to January.
2 updates a year seems more realistic and in an ideal world, 5 in two years... without other projects and no health problems.

umby

May 27, 2017
AWAM will be out in 2 or 3 days. I really hoped to play them together. It would be something if each other make a cameo on their respective games.

View attachment 1244087
stoper managed to get his game out even after AWAM. a truly remarkable feat. Seriously, I believe that both games suffer from the exact same problem linked to the few contents compared to the development time.

Sabersmith

Dec 5, 2017
Hmmm, seem the compressed version is not available for 0.41. When I click on the link in the first post it just directs to the page 113.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes