4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Due to the recent talk about pregnancy this is what happen when a girl gets pregnant.
Single and divorced Jessica is fine, but not having kids. Don't let this happen to her! Save her from getting pregnant! Jessica needs your support!
It is funny because it's true

Last edited:

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Due to the recent talk about pregnancy this is what happens when a girl gets pregnant.
Single and divorce Jessica is fine, but not having kids. Don't let this happen to her! Save her from getting pregnant! Jessica needs your support!
It is funny because it's true's true
Thank for this....... Best explination how woman behave.
( a one time married man)...
Be single and get the divorced ones... And you ll be happy.

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
Gentlemen, I think you are wrong. Pregnancy and the risk of pregnancy are one of the most important events in an Ntr themed game. The belly of a woman who is already pregnant does not grow immediately, at least 4-5 months must pass. This is an element that increases the reality of the game. But I think the subject of pregnancy should always be.With the choice given by the game, those who want can be protected from pregnancy, those who don't want to be protected.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No idea about the definition of cheating, but I would count having sex with Heather and jerking off Parker as "cheating", because she does it behind her boyfriends back.
none of her li cheats any ways so no cheating until connor does something.

Dec 30, 2020
More like the end of July.
But hey, ho; I'll just carry on playing all the other games I put up with until JOHN arrives.
(I guess that means that AWAM will be out first then?)
AWAM will be out in 2 or 3 days. I really hoped to play them together. It would be something if each other make a cameo on their respective games.

sophjess.png

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes