4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Unlocked

Hi, everyone.
Just a quick word to say that I'm working on the last scene of the update. There's more to do, but I'm progressing with a good pace. Don't expect the update before the last days of the month though. The good news is that it's coming up nicely, I'm happy with the scenes in it.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.
family trips are always nice.

umby

May 27, 2017

Unlocked

Hi, everyone.
Just a quick word to say that I'm working on the last scene of the update. There's more to do, but I'm progressing with a good pace. Don't expect the update before the last days of the month though. The good news is that it's coming up nicely, I'm happy with the scenes in it.
stoper translator, update for July 15th.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Unlocked

Hi, everyone.
who are these ladies? :unsure:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
who are these ladies? :unsure:
I believe that they're the twins Stoper mentioned back in his development blog #83, which was posted back in May. You can find it quoted in the post below.

https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-41-stoperart.15081/page-549#post-5823811

Since he didn't say when, where, or how he would use the twins, we don't know if that image is supposed to be a preview of things to come in JOHN, or if it's something which will appear in a different work.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Unlocked

Hi, everyone.
therefore my bet of 19 June is lost :cry:

chatonbrutal

May 3, 2021
At a good pace, says the dev that says 2-3 months for an update is realistic and takes 6 months to update.

Ok. I mean do people even read these dev posts anymore.
I can't wait to see some dude facepalming your comment and trying to deny you for speaking facts. Brainwashed obedient foot soldiers ready to jump on anyone who is being very very naughty towards dev and game. Oh crap I shouldn't have said that, I bet what I said is really hurtful and also considered as trolling, I shouldn't have said that. Apologies, I'm such a naughty boy who is gonna probably get a life sentence from this website. Oupsie lol.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes