4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
Rule of thumb for Stoper, when he gives a release date always add 2 weeks on top of it..
even a little bit more, joking aside if you want to support him be very careful not to be enchanted by his messages, it is useless to write that he does not know if the game will be ready for June 30 or not, it is obvious that he knows if he can release it . In my opinion he just doesn't want to chase a specific date but he wants to let it all flow naturally.

Reactions: mma456 and Geko1711

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Here you go found online, looks legit, but it's not directly from the author, so use it at your own risk.
IAmAB Do you not plan to mod this game further?
Uh? I don't understand, I never said I would abandon it. I'll continue modding it and even add more things later. I don't know what happened but I recommend you to always check if you can't find the mod available here.

Reactions: LightmanP

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Uh? I don't understand, I never said I would abandon it. I'll continue modding it and even add more things later. I don't know what happened but I recommend you to always check if you can't find the mod available here.
Got it, it seems that just the link to the mod in the OP was faulty, your post is still there. Should have searched for it first, sorry for bothering you.

Reactions: IAmAB

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no idea why would need to search wt-mod elsewhere since up-to-date mod by iamab is posted to this thread and linked in op.

umby

May 27, 2017
if this is an i game image, in my opinion we start badly with the clothes. this lumberjack shirt has little to do with the clothes Jessica has worn so far and denotes a small step back in my opinion. we'll see if she changes anything. what do you think ? cheer01.jpg

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
if this is an i game image, in my opinion we start badly with the clothes. this lumberjack shirt has little to do with the clothes Jessica has worn so far and denotes a small step back in my opinion. we'll see if she changes anything. what do you think ? View attachment 1259212
I don't know if this image is from the game... but did you notice what's on top of the bed? I think it is a cheerleader outfit!!!!
;)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
if this is an i game image, in my opinion we start badly with the clothes. this lumberjack shirt has little to do with the clothes Jessica has worn so far and denotes a small step back in my opinion. we'll see if she changes anything. what do you think ? View attachment 1259212
yes, that's an image from the game; he had also explained it in the blog.
about the shirt, it will be a common day at work, jessica has often worn shirts with generous necklines, so for me it remains a consistent outfit. surely he will wear the uniform in the principal's bathroom, he will not go around in the uniform.
I am confident in the content of the new update, stoper has always been up to par; except for waiting times

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
If that's in her home, why would she have to dress up?

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Probalbly there will be another "Development blog" before friday and we will know for sure. Stoper said that he is willing to finish 0.45 before the end of June, but I think that 4-th of July will be the end line...

Reactions: jenn20 and umby

umby

May 27, 2017
If that's in her home, why would she have to dress up?
I just wanted to remind you that in an update he wore an extraordinary suit with garter belt, and we were still at the beginning of the game, do you think these are the right clothes for this moment in history? Judge for yourself. I wasn't referring to cheerleading outfits (that scene is still to be seen how it will be) I was referring to the gist of the story where every now and then I see too many unacceptable steps backwards for a game that comes out every 6 months now.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes