4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Lately a lot of games I like are having huge delays or they already had an update and now I'm waiting for the next ones; so I decided to play again some of them. They're all great, and some of them are definitely high quality games, but I have to admit that Stoper's skills are on another level. Yeah, all these months without updates are boring, but when I play a new update I'm always shocked by the quality of the renders, animations, dialogues, ... everything is superlative; so again, I don't like waiting so much, but the quality of this game never disappoint!

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I agree with FMag - I like AWAM, Lust Campus, Our Red String, Long Story Short,...BaD off course, but after almost every update of JOHN I'm losing interest in playing other games. I don't want to compare, becasue everything is a matter of view point, but JOHN have enough to be my number one - amazing renders, fantastic looking and best dressed female protagonist, good and more important - real plot, interesting characters, amazing view points...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I agree brother. In 2 weeks time we will be knocking one off, doing the 5 finger shuffle, polishing the banister, shaking hands with the milkman, spanking the monkey to pictures of Jessica and Parker
And then Tommy can get sloppy seconds, or maybe he’ll be banging that fuckin milf Rosa, & Jessica catches them gets turned on & joins in for a 3 some

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
if this is an i game image, in my opinion we start badly with the clothes. this lumberjack shirt has little to do with the clothes Jessica has worn so far and denotes a small step back in my opinion. we'll see if she changes anything. what do you think ? View attachment 1259212
It depends what skirt she is wearing with that shirt. With nice high heels and sexy (business) skirt and if she leaves some buttons on the shirt unbuttoned so we can see some of that beautiful cleavage, she can still be super sexy, i mean it is Jessica we are talking about.

But yeah, the important thing is what is on the bed. The uniform she promised to principal she will wear, so that will be one of the scenes in this update. Probably nothing too lewd, i doubt she will take her close off or do something to him, maybe she lets him to grope her or something.
No doubt it will be hot even if there will be no sex in that scene.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
But yeah, the important thing is what is on the bed. The uniform she promised to principal she will wear, so that will be one of the scenes in this update. Probably nothing too lewd, i doubt she will take her close off or do something to him, maybe she lets him to grope her or something.
No doubt it will be hot even if there will be no sex in that scene.
She agreed to let the principal spank her. I doubt it will go much further than that, but that should still be hot.

Reactions: LaPein

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
She agreed to let the principal spank her. I doubt it will go much further than that, but that should still be hot.
Could easily go from spanking to similar event/outcome with mayor. Or maybe principal could get a handy or take care of things himself with that sexy vixen in cheer leader outfit as eye candy for inspiration.

Can't wait to find out!

None44

Nov 9, 2020
I like the scenes with the Mayor! All of them... I like the Senator, I like the other TV bitch, I like where this path maybe going. But most anticipated for me in near future is Jess to find out that her affair in the couch is recorded! I hope in next update by message or email.
I think in v 0.41 the recording part was removed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Busted1201

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
I think in v 0.41 the recording part was removed

No it wasn't.
In the scene where Jessica is sat next to the Mayor and she strokes his bulge but then leaves, the camera can be seen.
If you go further, then the camera is not in view when she eventually leaves.
Having said that, we don't know whether it was set to record. It may just have been on ...

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes