4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Seeing these two hot females would probably make me excited if it was male protag. game, but then i just realise that this usually means another lesbian scenes that might take half or more than a half update.

But i guess we'll see. ;)

Last edited:

verved

Mar 14, 2021
Seeing these two hot females would probably make me excited if it was male protag. game, but then i just realise that this usually means another lesbian scenes that might take half or more than a half update.

But i guess we'll see. ;)
or maybe connor will do them both

Reactions: sske30

umby

May 27, 2017
A un buon ritmo, afferma lo sviluppatore che dice che 2-3 mesi per un aggiornamento sono realistici e richiede 6 mesi per l'aggiornamento.

Ok. Voglio dire, le persone leggono ancora questi post di sviluppo.
[/CITAZIONE]
I stopped believing in it since update 0.30, before even I thought it was ridiculous due to development or other inconveniences, but then I understood everything, he wants to justify his work with its supreme quality. Unfortunately he is widely denied by his colleagues who manage to create much more content in two months and I don't think they have development teams like ubisoft.

Reactions: hastong

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Still hoping for the end of the month release, but keeping in mind that as i expected it could be pushed to July. We all know how those last scenes can take long to be finished.
It's not even just the last scene that's a concern here, there's always the writing part and then the adjusting and adding new images according to the dialogue part and in the end the testing part, all of which is something I'm pretty sure he hasn't included or calculated when he said by the end of the month. So you can be damn sure it ain't coming out this month.

umby

May 27, 2017
I am fine with any sexy scene that is not another Conner or lesbian scene, but if the emphasis will again be on those two then i am joining you in rioting. :devilish:
one of the two scenes with conner or lesbian will surely be there together with these two mysterious scenes that still do not even remotely understand what they can be, this is the thing that bothers me most about this creator that is that he leaves everything to mystery without having a release. In any case, for me on June 30th we will have another development blog where it is explained that it is in the testing phase and it will take another week. Save this post and let's see if it doesn't.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
one of the two scenes with conner or lesbian will surely be there together with these two mysterious scenes that still do not even remotely understand what they can be, this is the thing that bothers me most about this creator that is that he leaves everything to mystery without having a release. In any case, for me on June 30th we will have another development blog where it is explained that it is in the testing phase and it will take another week. Save this post and let's see if it doesn't.
Rule of thumb for Stoper, when he gives a release date always add 2 weeks on top of it..

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes