4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
Guys whats the ETA on next update?
Winter is coming to Australia, so I'm going to the Hibernation. I need to keep my alarms right. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
I just kept a rendom alarm and still no update on this...
oh well,.... back to Hibernation...........
See you guys in the Spring........:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
we should have another development blog post over the weekend and receive more accurate information. The milestone was by the end of the month, but could be postponed for another 7 days, so close to 4th July
Well , on the independence day...
I'm waiting to free lots of mine and hope I'll enjoy my independence. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, everyone.
The last scene is going slower than I was hoping. So I won't be able to finish the update before the end of the month. You'll have to wait a little longer. There were some technical challenges in this final scene, and that complicated the workflow. I was also obsessing over some small details, as usual. I'll show some fun stuff when the update is done, I don't want to spoil anything now.
When it's ready I'll send it to the partons from June as well. If you've joined this month just for the content, you can safely chancel your pledge, you will get a message with the link when the update is released for the tier you had this month.
OK, back to work. Thanks for the support and the patience. Stay tuned

------

umby

May 27, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, everyone.
The last scene is going slower than I was hoping. So I won't be able to finish the update before the end of the month. You'll have to wait a little longer. There were some technical challenges in this final scene, and that complicated the workflow. I was also obsessing over some small details, as usual. I'll show some fun stuff when the update is done, I don't want to spoil anything now.
When it's ready I'll send it to the partons from June as well. If you've joined this month just for the content, you can safely chancel your pledge, you will get a message with the link when the update is released for the tier you had this month.
OK, back to work. Thanks for the support and the patience. Stay tuned

------
I won . the complicated scene has arrived. see you on July 15th for sure

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Those last scenes, man.

Umby´s estimated release date of 15th July could very likely be true. I was pretty sure it will not be released this month but was kinda hoping that it could be out next weekend. Since stoper does not mention anything about the date i am pretty sure it will not be in the next week.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Congrats to you...
But seriously. Over 5 months for an update. It's even for Stoper very long. I mean he wrote that the rendering takes now already 30% less time. But 5 month is hard. So as a positive person I expect a huge update. The biggest stoper ever made for this game.
I expect this update to be of similar length as the last one, and that one was not long, and it took around 5 months to make too if my memory serves me.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I expect this update to be of similar length as the last one, and that one was not long, and it took around 5 months to make too if my memory serves me.
But I hope this update will have a least 300 renders. And a little bit longer then the last one.
But every time I hope I get disappointed "lol". So I better hope nothing and wait till the 15 July or longer.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Congrats to you...
But seriously. Over 5 months for an update. It's even for Stoper very long. I mean he wrote that the rendering takes now already 30% less time. But 5 month is hard. So as a positive person I expect a huge update. The biggest stoper ever made for this game.
The real update was at the beginning of January so the months are already six and in my opinion it will not be ready even in July and renderings do not exceed 200.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
It's not the first time when Stoper has delayed the release date. It is a good sign that he didn't mention a exact date. My expectations (or my hopes) are for next week release. But I have a one in mind for another development blog with another delay (probably not more than a week). Patience...

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes