4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

malegebi123

Jul 15, 2018
It's not the first time when Stoper has delayed the release date. It is a good sign that he didn't mention a exact date. My expectations (or my hopes) are for next week release. But I have a one in mind for another development blog with another delay (probably not more than a week). Patience...
believe me or not, at least August

• Wow
Reactions: Bolero and umby

None44

Nov 9, 2020
But I hope this update will have a least 300 renders. And a little bit longer then the last one.
But every time I hope I get disappointed "lol". So I better hope nothing and wait till the 15 July or longer.
Only 300 renders would be ridiculous because in v0.41 stoper mentioned that the update had 150 renders which was released in just one month.

Reactions: the3m_dude

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Only 300 renders would be ridiculous because in v0.41 stoper mentioned that the update had 150 renders which was released in just one month.
0.41 was just short update, leftover from 0.4.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
It's normal every next update to take more time! In day 11 (0.40-0.41) there are 668 renders (about 30% more than biggest update before this). In the next update Jess must be meet the school principal, problably she must wearing cheerleader uniform, she will go to Parker's newstand. Depends ot previous choises maybe there will be more of five-six outcomes in this two meetings.
In my saves always want to be spanked by the principal and I don't know if Jess refuses to tempt him what event will take place of principal ones.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
It's normal every next update to take more time! In day 11 (0.40-0.41) there are 668 renders (about 30% more than biggest update before this). In the next update Jess must be meet the school principal, problably she must wearing cheerleader uniform, she will go to Parker's newstand. Depends ot previous choises maybe there will be more of five-six outcomes in this two meetings.
In my saves always want to be spanked by the principal and I don't know if Jess refuses to tempt him what event will take place of principal ones.
Me too.... " Team Jessica spanked"
Because she deserve it :devilish:

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
And people still shit on the number of renders produced for Wife and Mother. The last update had almost 1000 renders and got released faster than JOHN. I still dislike the brain dead teasing in that game but quality and quantity in renders definitely nothing to complain about compared to this. I remember good old times when we had 250-300 renders every 2-3months but why would he release 4 updates a year when he can 2 with no one dropping patreon.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
In day 11 (0.40-0.41) there are 668 renders (about 30% more than biggest update before this).
You need to understand that counting animation renders along with normal renders is not the same thing, no developer presents them as the same in their changelog and neither does stoper. At best the last update only had 350 renders.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
And people still shit on the number of renders produced for Wife and Mother. The last update had almost 1000 renders and got released faster than JOHN. I still dislike the brain dead teasing in that game but quality and quantity in renders definitely nothing to complain about compared to this. I remember good old times when we had 250-300 renders every 2-3months but why would he release 4 updates a year when he can 2 with no one dropping patreon.
I don't want to compare, because I'm enjoying the both games! Metallica and Megadeth are competitive trash-metal bands. Metallica are not the better musicians, but they are the better band! They have the best transition of metal music! Not most complex sound, not with high skill level of playing, no... The have the best sounding ones!
It is not necessary to create a thousand renders to build the tension, to make spicy scene, to making a good game! It's about stile - L&P is more detailed, more explanatory, which sometimes makes him little bit boring! Stoper is much more specific, accurate and mature! The both are great games, the both developers has their styles and I enjoying their work! Shakespeare is used 160 000 words fo his works, Tolstoy more than 300 000! I'm also impatient for next releases of JOHN, but it is what it is!

umby

May 27, 2017
the update comes in beta in which the last scene is incomplete
if so he would have done it now. if he hasn't done so it means that the update is really far behind with the work. I was too optimistic with the date of July 15, inside me the forecasts are much worse. we are wasting time to make an update but what I cannot accept is to say that the work is progressing well, making you wait 6 months and hiding every detail on the true state of the work. Let's be clear he is not the only one to make small updates in 6 months and unfortunately those like him are increasing. stoper says he is stubborn in certain scenes but in reality I don't see anything particular and complex in the scenes he makes at least no more complex than other games of the same type.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
we are wasting time to make an update but what I cannot accept is to say that the work is progressing well
"We are wasting time"? Not sure about you, but I don't sit around and wait for an update.

Hi, everyone.
Just a quick word to say that I'm working on the last scene of the update. There's more to do, but I'm progressing with a good pace. Don't expect the update before the last days of the month though. The good news is that it's coming up nicely, I'm happy with the scenes in it.
Last week he mentioned that he works on the last scene. We don't know what the scene is about and how "complex" it is to set up.

He was progressing in a good pace until he hit a wall between blog #86 and latest blog #86. We don't know what happened there, but he is going to elaborate - after the release of the update.
making you wait 6 months and hiding every detail on the true state of the work
He is not obligated to report anything to his supporters. There are many devs who don't release any kind of development report, some of them earn much, much more then Stoper.
stoper says he is stubborn in certain scenes but in reality I don't see anything particular and complex in the scenes he makes at least no more complex than other games of the same type.
Correct. You don't see any complexity in renders, because you are not a photographer, 3d artist, etc. I guess you never tried to make a render yourself using DAZ and DAZ assets. Please try it and then come back and tell us how it isn't complex and easy to pose characters with different assets attached.

Don't get me wrong, I know English isn't your native language and that the translation probably makes your post sound more pessimistic than intended.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
everyone has their own development times based on what they want to create and I would do well to admit that their development times are long, very long. this was the meaning of my words.
Don't get me wrong, I fully agree with you on that topic. Let's be honest: Stoper is slow as fuck and he knows that himself. :LOL:

Same as you, I knew that he won't make it until end of June. He has a history of delays and "bad" planning for release dates. But "veterans" like us know that and don't give a fuck about release dates anymore.

umby

May 27, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I fully agree with you on that topic. Let's be honest: Stoper is slow as fuck and he knows that himself. :LOL:

Same as you, I knew that he won't make it until end of June. He has a history of delays and "bad" planning for release dates. But "veterans" like us know that and don't give a fuck about release dates anymore.
I also want to reveal to you that I have purchased all its updates, I know unfortunately in the end I can't resist, however I fear that once it has broken the "launch window" it may even take another month.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
The real update was at the beginning of January so the months are already six and in my opinion it will not be ready even in July and renderings do not exceed 200.
True about the 6 months since release, but honestly i think, or hope it will be released in july, probably somewhere in the middle of it.
It would be too much even for patient fans if he misses July, and to me personally it would be too much if it is not out in the first half of July. Ok now i will try to not talk about the release anymore, i am sure some people could find it annoying, i am just too big of a fan of this game and stoper´s work.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes