4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I won . the complicated scene has arrived. see you on July 15th for sure
as you can see the girl in the render is not Jessica...
as I said in some post (if hasn't been deleted) it would be a great surprise if the update will be ready before the end of September.

• Angry
Reactions: LaPein and umby

umby

May 27, 2017
as you can see the girl in the render is not Jessica...
as I said in some post (if hasn't been deleted) it would be a great surprise if the update will be ready before the end of September.
on paper it might even think (as is likely) to release only one update per year. I'm pretty sure it will take all month by now, after the last scene is completed there is the testing phase and that's where other complications could arise. now I'm resigned, I love the work of stoper but I prefer to focus on faster creators.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
on paper it might even think (as is likely) to release only one update per year. I'm pretty sure it will take all month by now, after the last scene is completed there is the testing phase and that's where other complications could arise. now I'm resigned, I love the work of stoper but I prefer to focus on faster creators.
Screenshot_1.jpg

at this point July 15 seems to me the best situation

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
How many games are ever completed when/if they fall to one release a year?
If they continue at that rate, I would imagine the answer is "none." But if the rate at which updates are released could drop, it could also rise. I'm not saying the odds are great, but it's within the realm of possibility.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
If they continue at that rate, I would imagine the answer is "none." But if the rate at which updates are released could drop, it could also rise. I'm not saying the odds are great, but it's within the realm of possibility.
this one won't drop. 2000+$/mo. for 2 short updates per year. stopper (good name for his speed) will be milking sheeps for next several years

Reactions: love master69

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This depend from the DEV... there are games here that has been posted when completed (usually they are from Japanese devs)
and there are devs that do one update/year (usually those games are almost complete or the update comes full of events and real story progression

... unfortunately here we have a potentially "BestGameEver" but updates are very rarefied and they come with very short contents.
In this game there are about 2 or maybe more paths and usually the upcoming updates are on only one of the 2 paths... and maybe made with just a single event of a single path... and sometime the event is barely complete...

The thread is full of posts that are;
developer apologizes for the delay...
...and posts obviously made by fans that are complaining for the delay

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i think at least 2 games (cannot name due rules :)P)) will be finished after not updated for a year, 1 game might (at least dev tries) but we'll see, rest games on my list none has reached year w/o update yet (some are closebyish but those are on hold).

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hmm, never thought about her looking older, really. Changing the character model is not an option, but I can change the age a little, it hardly matter anyways.
Your criticism about the expressiveness is duly noted, I'll try and improve on it.
Thanks for the feedback.

I'll try and work on her personality a little more. Thank you.

Hah, no, it's just a nod. No turtles, or any other animals in the game :p

My current Ren'Py skill are not enough to create a more sand-boxy game, but it's definitely an option for the future.
You're right about the lack of kinky stuff, I also prefer some spice. It'll happen, sooner or later :)
Thank you.

And thanks for the rest of the comments. I'm not quoting all of you, but I appreciate the feedback.
Really great game, I hope that there's a lesbian route concept planned out given the chemistry of Jessica and Heather and even Jessica and the girl at the café...that girls day still has yet to surface as well which I do hope given how long it's been since v0.41 that finally continues on.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The curve of the graph always goes down in these cases..
It would be a beautiful surprise if Stoper will finally go fast in developing updates... but in my experiences with developers of adult games the rate start fast at the beginning than goes slow and slow when the game is more then 3 years old:
They start the game with constant update every month to get more supporter.... fast updates at the beginning of the game than after the game is near to be complete (and they have reached a good amount of paying supporters) they go for delay up to only one update/year

Stoper was very prolific at the start of his geme developer carrier and this game is only one of the four different stories released... check out in Feb 2019 there was "BELLA's FIRST SIN" :love:
between the years 2018/19 Stoper was one of the most prolific developers with 3 different games! He also started Paola in 2020
Maybe he doesn't like working on the same project all the time... but i'm sure that he will never go faster... because all that four games: 1 short novel is complete and the others 2 are on barely at the first release... he is now focused on this one but the constant apologies and delays speak for themselves
(if the effort on his FOUR games was concentrated only in Jessica O'Neil Hard News MAYBE this game would be near the end)

The story of this game is still at the beginning ... there are no plot progressions in more than 3 years (just a few events has been added)
it seems like a perpetual prologue of events that still lead nowhere (except blueballs) .. Jessica is just a teaser!

In any case this game is very good for users that start to play it for the first time!
I'm sorry for you but the update rate will continue to have a curve that will go down and slow.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes