4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
What event will be in the next update?
-Jessica wakes up and morning routine
- on his way to work he stops by mr parker (unconfirmed)
-usual work in the office
- event with tommy in the office (unconfirmed)
- principal event in the afternoon
-other (unconfirmed)
stoper is not very keen to release information, but I hope that in this update we know more about the LARP event and the next appointment with Blake

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
-other (unconfirmed)
stoper is not very keen to release information, but I hope that in this update we know more about the LARP event and the next appointment with Blake
Judging from his clothing tests on the Jessica girlfriend, this update could be about a party ... provably only for those who are following the lesbian plot.
:cool: (no confirmed)
(Or maybe the party is unique and the events changing related to the path you are following)

umby

May 27, 2017
-other (unconfirmed)
I see it hard for the events in the office, the bad scene will be the one with the principal. after which God only knows what he has in mind. expect nothing more than this for now. two scenes and one outline.

Reactions: Katerin <3

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I actually like that stoper does not say which events will be in the updates, makes the imagination run wild and it is much better than when you already know what to expect. One or two previews are more than enough, like that one with the cheerleader uniform on bed. Gives us a just a little bit of information of what to expect.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Because everything that's good takes so long to update, we wait, wait, and many enter the courtyard of the abandoned, I hope this doesn't happen. :coffee::sleep:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Damn, I was looking forward to playing the update this weekend. Luckily I can wait another week for a quality update, unlike some people here who think that every delay is some elaborate plot.
Every time the update is close, we always get some 'double-hard bastards', who post stuff like this.
The point is totally moot.
You're waiting, whether you can, or not. Just like the rest of us.
Lmfao.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I actually like that stoper does not say which events will be in the updates, makes the imagination run wild and it is much better than when you already know what to expect. One or two previews are more than enough, like that one with the cheerleader uniform on bed. Gives us a just a little bit of information of what to expect.
Maybe he can't just give info because the update is only 2 or 3 text lines long and whatever he writes about would reveal the full contents of the update ;)
....in the patreon message at the end of May posted by Sorrow85.... here
"I've made quite a few outfits, more than I would actually need. I may ask you to choose between them in the future. But that's a question for another day."
I would like to know if the poll among those "quite a few" outfits that Stoper "actually" doesn't need had already been done at his patreon page. :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes