4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I don't know but in the upper left part of the photo, maybe it's a leg with women's stockings?
Or it is a bra, at least it seems to me. I hope that it is not, but somehow all points that it is a woman next to Jessica. Man do not make another lesbian scene, i am sick of them or the ones with Conner. Every update has those two scenes, NEED some VARIETY.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
maybe Parker
Pretty unrealistic if you ask me.
The only way I would imagine that raisin being tied up into a event involving honey is if he'd come out as a secret bee keeper or something. Though bird watching in the park or feeding ducks by the pond seem more consistent with his age and location.
No, that's clearly a breakfast event. I don't think the dried-up plum would end up sleeping over before 2023.
So it's either Connor or her sister and since there will unfortunately be no lesbian incest in the game, that is most likely a part of Connor's arm.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
The only way I would imagine that raisin being tied up into a event involving honey is if he'd come out as a secret bee keeper or something. Though bird watching in the park or feeding ducks by the pond seem more consistent with his age and location.
No, that's clearly a breakfast event. I don't think the dried-up plum would end up sleeping over before 2023.
So it's either Connor or her sister and since there will unfortunately be no lesbian incest in the game, that is most likely a part of Connor's arm.
wut?!o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Busted1201

umby

May 27, 2017
meanwhile excuse me but where does this image come from?

OgiWogi

Jun 4, 2019
I have to correct you, a bit. Even if not often, Stoper comes here from time to time.
He is the one posting the OP btw.

But your answer stands right though. :)
OKkkk,sorry if i offended you or stoper,someone asked a question so i thought i could answer instead of stoper

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
stoper or no stoper i hope this time it will finally get into real cheating/ntr stuff cause constantly boyfriend with a bit of teasing and lesbo stuff is the only reason i didn't play the last 4 updates and i would love to play the game cause i like stopers art and jessicas look (especially without glasses :p)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
real cheating? what was stuff with mayor then?

based on preview she will fullfill her promise earlier.

Reactions: Busted1201

OgiWogi

Jun 4, 2019
Nope. You were the quick one here.

By "No Stoper here" he doesn't meant that Stoper isn't a user on F95, but that he (OgiWogi) isn't Stoper, and that he (OgiWogi) will try to answer the question.
thanks for standing up for me mate(if its that what you did) i wasn't actually apologizing,i thought my sarcasm could be seen in those"kkk" in "OK" but guess not,so i didn't offended anyone there and belittled stoper,i'm sure when he'd be online he'll jump on the answer to "when is the update?" so i answered,if Tulrek wants to correct me then let him :) its a free forum after all :)

Reactions: cold_arctus

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Nope. You were the quick one here.

By "No Stoper here" he doesn't meant that Stoper isn't a user on F95, but that he (OgiWogi) isn't Stoper, and that he (OgiWogi) will try to answer the question.
My bad then.
Apologies. I'll delete my posts then.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes