4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
1625611982087.png

Hi, everyone.

I was pretty sure I'm going to finish the update this week, but today I decided to add a couple more animation and that would probably delay the release a little more. But the waiting is almost over.

I'll comment to this post when I have the release date, so keep an eye on it in the next several days.

Have fun and, thanks for the support.

shaw2k

Nov 26, 2018
View attachment 1284757

Hi, everyone.

I was pretty sure I'm going to finish the update this week, but today I decided to add a couple more animation and that would probably delay the release a little more. But the waiting is almost over.

I'll comment to this post when I have the release date, so keep an eye on it in the next several days.

..........................................................................im never questioning the pessimists on this forum about their release predictions, ever again.

sunfifth

Dec 17, 2019
..........................................................................im never questioning the pessimists on this forum about their release predictions, ever again.
Hahahaha Hi bro You know its too late

Reactions: jcgan

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 1284757

Hi, everyone.

fuck (n)
it was too good to be seen, the bets on July 15th were fair :cautious:

Last edited:

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 1284757

Hi, everyone.

I won again, see you in 25July. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Wouldn't be surprised if StoperArt was L&P in disguise. Would explain alot as it seems to become a pattern, slowing down content releases once your game becomes popular. Maybe I'm just imagining things at this point... o_O

Anyway, I can't wait for the next update to be released. Really enjoying this game so far.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I don't see anything in common between L&P and Stoper, except renders and game quality. Stoper missed his release dates, but don't charge his supporters for current month, right? His doesn't milking at all! He is just creator, who is lazy or slow-working, or he can't judging the time range of his work, I don't know, maybe the three of all, but not milking!
L&P is clearly more calculating about his goals, his work. It's my opinion, but L&P can delivered updates more often, but he don't want to. Stoper is (another opinion of mine) "Have a hangover and don't wanna work today" guy!

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
My bet was right , but fuck moderators of f95 ! I'm getting pissed every time they delete my comment because it was off-topic ! just fucking ban me ! it's becoming a censoring forum for the sake of devs here ! no longer donating either ..
Be careful what you wish for. !
Already been in the radar of the mods.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1284757

Hi, everyone.

Jessica is posing for Tommy's "friends" in order to make them jelous.
I know unlikely,but still can dream:)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I don’t want Connor to go away. Hear me out, I want to see him bang Jess’s mom, sister even Rosa but no more with Jessica. She can kick him out & the mom can feel sorry for him & let her live with her as her pet, while Jess can start bring home guys & girls for an orgy
I, on the other hand, want Jessica and Connor to stay together, and to keep on fucking each other, but to gradually work their way into a fully open relationship. I would like to see Connor fuck Jessica's mom and sister, and hopefully, it will happen.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I, on the other hand, want Jessica and Connor to stay together, and to keep on fucking each other, but to gradually work their way into a fully open relationship. I would like to see Connor fuck Jessica's mom and sister, and hopefully, it will happen.
I don't know man. Connor's already busy enough with his work at the vet center, and possibly being the vigilante, to the point that he's completely wiped at the end of the day. Even Jessica, with her hectic schedule, took notice. When do you suppose he'd have the time to chase the other skirts around?? Besides, the open relationship is where marriages go to die... Once either of them fids more happiness in the arms of another, they'd ow it to themselves to pursue that happiness. There'd be nothing keeping them together. No celebrity scandal, no wealth to be split, no children, not even a wedding ring.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Besides, the open relationship is where marriages go to die... Once either of them fids more happiness in the arms of another, they'd ow it to themselves to pursue that happiness. There'd be nothing keeping them together. No celebrity scandal, no wealth to be split, no children, not even a wedding ring.
It seems to me that you may have confused fantasy with reality. We're not discussing real people in the real world. We're discussing fictional characters in a story.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes