4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
The curve of the graph always goes down in these cases..
It would be a beautiful surprise if Stoper will finally go fast in developing updates... but in my experiences with developers of adult games the rate start fast at the beginning than goes slow and slow when the game is more then 3 years old:
They start the game with constant update every month to get more supporter.... fast updates at the beginning of the game than after the game is near to be complete (and they have reached a good amount of paying supporters) they go for delay up to only one update/year

Stoper was very prolific at the start of his geme developer carrier and this game is only one of the four different stories released... check out in Feb 2019 there was "BELLA's FIRST SIN" :love:
between the years 2018/19 Stoper was one of the most prolific developers with 3 different games! He also started Paola in 2020
Maybe he doesn't like working on the same project all the time... but i'm sure that he will never go faster... because all that four games: 1 short novel is complete and the others 2 are on barely at the first release... he is now focused on this one but the constant apologies and delays speak for themselves
(if the effort on his FOUR games was concentrated only in Jessica O'Neil Hard News MAYBE this game would be near the end)

The story of this game is still at the beginning ... there are no plot progressions in more than 3 years (just a few events has been added)
it seems like a perpetual prologue of events that still lead nowhere (except blueballs) .. Jessica is just a teaser!

In any case this game is very good for users that start to play it for the first time!
I'm sorry for you but the update rate will continue to have a curve that will go down and slow.
Wow this is a nice of saying no updates for u bastards

• Haha
Reactions: Busted1201

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Maybe he doesn't like working on the same project all the time... but i'm sure that he will never go faster... because all that four games: 1 short novel is complete and the others 2 are on barely at the first release... he is now focused on this one but the constant apologies and delays speak for themselves
(if the effort on his FOUR games was concentrated only in Jessica O'Neil Hard News MAYBE this game would be near the end)
If only he were focused on this one project. The argument which I have been putting forward in this thread for a while now is that I believe that the progress on JOHN is so slow because Stoper dissipates his time and energy over too many projects at one time. I think that, if it weren't for the time he has put in on other projects, we would have seen the new update a couple of months ago.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
If only he were focused on this one project. The argument which I have been putting forward in this thread for a while now is that I believe that the progress on JOHN is so slow because Stoper dissipates his time and energy over too many projects at one time. I think that, if it weren't for the time he has put in on other projects, we would have seen the new update a couple of months ago.
That is what you think but in reality he hasn't started work on any of his side projects like paola Or anything yet because he is behind on Jessica and considering how much time it has taken him to put this update out he even cancelled work on paola that he was going to do immediately after finishing this update and is instead going to be working on Jessica again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if her company will have masquerade party then jess should dress as leia and hubby as luke or han.

Reactions: AlienEDM

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
That is what you think but in reality he hasn't started work on any of his side projects like paola Or anything yet because he is behind on Jessica and considering how much time it has taken him to put this update out he even cancelled work on paola that he was going to do immediately after finishing this update and is instead going to be working on Jessica again.
It's not what I think. It's what I've seen. In the time since V 0.41 was released, Stoper has posted work on his Patreon which was completed for at least two other projects, possibly three.

I was pleased to see Stoper announce that he's going to put off working on Paola, but that doesn't change the fact that he's been working on other things, besides JOHN, in the time since the last update. And of course, it's his choice. He can decide what to work on when he pleases. But I stand by my contention that, if he would focus on JOHN, and not spend so much time on unrelated projects, he would progress much more quickly.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
It's not what I think. It's what I've seen. In the time since V 0.41 was released, Stoper has posted work on his Patreon which was completed for at least two other projects, possibly three.

I was pleased to see Stoper announce that he's going to put off working on Paola, but that doesn't change the fact that he's been working on other things, besides JOHN, in the time since the last update. And of course, it's his choice. He can decide what to work on when he pleases. But I stand by my contention that, if he would focus on JOHN, and not spend so much time on unrelated projects, he would progress much more quickly.
From what I've seen him say on discord and Patreon, it's easily a given that he in fact isn't working on any side project to the extent that it would ever take his time and attention away from John. He may work on various things like some assets and characters from time to time but that's mostly when he would be rendering John scenes or feel motivated about something else of which he usually posts renders about during his blog posts, but no way are they big projects that he has been working on for a long time, because if he has been then he usually says so and right now his only major side project is paola which was supposed to be completed in December last year but kept getting delayed cause of John.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busted1201
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes