4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Fashion Business is absolutely not a cheating game, unless you count the fact that Betty is cheating on her husband, Ralph. But I wouldn't count that as making it a cheating game, since Betty and Ralph are just supporting characters, and there are only a few scenes of her cheating.

Don't get me wrong. I think that Fashion Business is a pretty good game, with tons of erotic content in it, despite the fact that it's a horrible grindfest of a sandbox game. But to list it as a cheating game seems completely incorrect to me.

Office Wife, on the other hand, definitely has cheating in it, in addition to the hotwifing and cuckolding. I dislike cuckolding, as a general rule of thumb, but that game has enough content which I really like to keep me coming back for more.
Thanks. Also now knowing that Fashion Business is a grindfest sandbox game is a turn off for me. Maybe I'll revisit Office Wife. I recall there was something about it I didn't like. Some magic or spell affecting the wife or some shit. Maybe I'm wrong. Generally, I'm not into mind control or coercion of women. What I love about JOHN besides the cheating is she is in control of her decisions. She decides whether to seduce Mr. Parker or not, as opposed to being manipulated herself. She is the slutty hero, as opposed to a helpless victim.

Reactions: LaPein

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Thanks. Also now knowing that Fashion Business is a grindfest sandbox game is a turn off for me. Maybe I'll revisit Office Wife. I recall there was something about it I didn't like. Some magic or spell affecting the wife or some shit. Maybe I'm wrong. Generally, I'm not into mind control or coercion of women. What I love about JOHN besides the cheating is she is in control of her decisions. She decides whether to seduce Mr. Parker or not, as opposed to being manipulated herself. She is the slutty hero, as opposed to a helpless victim.
If you're not into coercion of women, then that's another reason for you to avoid Fashion Business. Various types of coercion of the female MC is pretty much the entire focus of the game.

As for Office Wife, yes, there is magic affecting the wife. She receives a magical pendant which begins to ramp her sex drive up to crazy levels when she wears it. However, while she suspects that it may be pushing her to do things which she normally wouldn't do, the game makes it clear that she likes the new version of herself and she doesn't want it to stop. There are moments when she freaks out about the pendant and wants to get rid of it, but she mostly likes how things are changing for her. Hopefully, that's enough info for you to decide whether or not it's your thing.

Reactions: pochops

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
If you're not into coercion of women, then that's another reason for you to avoid Fashion Business. Various types of coercion of the female MC is pretty much the entire focus of the game.

As for Office Wife, yes, there is magic affecting the wife. She receives a magical pendant which begins to ramp her sex drive up to crazy levels when she wears it. However, while she suspects that it may be pushing her to do things which she normally wouldn't do, the game makes it clear that she likes the new version of herself and she doesn't want it to stop. There are moments when she freaks out about the pendant and wants to get rid of it, but she mostly likes how things are changing for her. Hopefully, that's enough info for you to decide whether or not it's your thing.
Yeah, I'm going to give Office Wife another chance. I recall giving up on it pretty quickly. Regarding Fashion Business, that's exactly what I don't like. I don't mind a little blackmail or coercion. I want the hero to face some obstacles. But if it's the entire focus of the game and the mc is primarily a victim, then I can't get into it.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Regarding Fashion Business, that's exactly what I don't like. I don't mind a little blackmail or coercion. I want the hero to face some obstacles. But if it's the entire focus of the game and the mc is primarily a victim, then I can't get into it.
Fair enough. Everyone has their likes and dislikes, and life is much too short to waste time on games you aren't going to enjoy.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Office Wife is the Little Game That Could. It feels like it's greater than the sum of its parts. Using RPGM was a bad choice IMO but the game just works really well. I really like the MC because it does feel like she's enjoying her new attitude. I haven't played the last few updates, and I hope things don't go too far, but I think it's a sexfest of a game that actually works well.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Office Wife is the Little Game That Could. It feels like it's greater than the sum of its parts. Using RPGM was a bad choice IMO but the game just works really well. I really like the MC because it does feel like she's enjoying her new attitude. I haven't played the last few updates, and I hope things don't go too far, but I think it's a sexfest of a game that actually works well.
I'm not sure what you would consider "too far", but I would say that the last couple of updates are definitely taking things much further, in pretty much every respect.

As for RPGM, I suppose that I'm probably in the minority on this forum, and very probably in the minority in this thread, but I've always preferred RPGM to Ren'Py. But there are good games on multiple engines, and I don't want to limit myself.

Edit: I somewhat agree with the remark that Office Wife feels like it's better than just the quality of its various components.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks. I have played Myriam and a few of the others. However, I didn't know about Noemi and Fashion Business, so I am going to download those two and give them a try. Thanks again. Very helpful.
I will propose you Inner Growth-just check Ava's signature.
some warning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oxiton and pochops

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks. I have played Myriam and a few of the others. However, I didn't know about Noemi and Fashion Business, so I am going to download those two and give them a try. Thanks again. Very helpful.
you might not like fb since mc (and player) has to swallow a lot bs to advance on story, some can be milted down with choices (early choices matter later) but still a lot to take in. it's like player just follows story w/o interacting on it much (at least on plot choices).

mc herself isn't married so she doesn't cheat.

mc can cheat on life in middle-east if player chooses so but that game is on hold for a while.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
you might not like fb since mc (and player) has to swallow a lot bs to advance on story, some can be milted down with choices (early choices matter later) but still a lot to take in. it's like player just follows story w/o interacting on it much (at least on plot choices).

mc herself isn't married so she doesn't cheat.

mc can cheat on life in middle-east if player chooses so but that game is on hold for a while.
I recall trying but losing interest in Life in the Middle East. Maybe because it's multi protagonist, but I can't remember. Doesn't hurt to give it another look.

Reactions: LaPein

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I recall trying but losing interest in Life in the Middle East. Maybe because it's multi protagonist, but I can't remember. Doesn't hurt to give it another look.
well yea, all guys are trying to get to mc's pants except hubby.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Keep it on topic, please.
Conversations were mostly on topic. It seems some of you moderators forget that a "forum" is a place where people exchange ideas and opinions and with that kind of interaction sometimes things get a bit "off-topic", but as long as people keep it civil, there's really no harm in it. This whole "off-topic" paranoia is frankly becoming ridiculous...

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Conversations were mostly on topic. It seems some of you modertors forget that a "forum" is a place where people exchange ideas and opinions and with that kind of interaction sometimes things get a bit "off-topic", but as long as people keep it civil, there's really no harm in it. This whole "off-topic" paranoia is frankly becoming ridiculous...
This is absolutely correct. I've interacted on dozens of forums over the years, and the moderation here is some of the most heavy handed I've ever seen. You say it's becoming ridiculous. I say that it's already beyond ridiculous.

If it weren't for the fact that this forum is one of the best places online for garnering information about a large number of adult games, I would have left a long time ago, simply and solely because of overzealous and dictatorial moderators, of whom there are several.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Conversations were mostly on topic. It seems some of you modertors forget that a "forum" is a place where people exchange ideas and opinions and with that kind of interaction sometimes things get a bit "off-topic", but as long as people keep it civil, there's really no harm in it. This whole "off-topic" paranoia is frankly becoming ridiculous...
well yea but still it's against f95 rules to advertise other games on not their threads unless from same dev.

that's actually most broken rule i think.

• Angry
Reactions: lolblue25

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
well yea but still it's against f95 rules to advertise other games on not their threads unless from same dev.

that's actually most broken rule i think.
I think comparing a game with other games in the same forum is not advertising.
off course linking at other game without nothing related with the thread is advertise...

Moderators have big work in this thread due the SUPER SLOW (and short related to the time) updates of the dev (this allow users to discuss mostly about something not thread related again and again... (there is nothing to discuss about a game that is barely at the same point from years)... and of course someone can ask why other games started in the 2018 was already completed and this one is still at the day 11..

... and rules are made to be broken... (the cause of this is the developer's very bad way of communicating with Jessica's fans)
June is 30 days long.
Now we are in July and it is 31 days long :p
Stoper is just testing some other dress and a chair on a character that is not Jessica...
I bet the next message to explain the delay will be at end of July.

Cheers

Reactions: Busted1201 and umby
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes