4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
considering that the last update ended on Saturday before lunch, I expect some little clues for lunch (phone calls or similar to introduce new events) then:
Saturday night Blake event
Sunday morning Rosa event
Sunday evening Heather event
I guess you are right with the incoming events.
It sounds like "lesbiantopia" and that would be very boring. Of course not for the lesbian lovers.
But in the end I will be happy to get the update this year and will not complain.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
You can literally look up statistics about the average salary in every country. You probably forget to take into account higher paid jobs like those of Lawyers, Doctors, Business Managers, among others. Average salary doesn't mean average job in this context.

Oh, and like nobodyknowsthyself said, y'all seem to forget about the existance of taxes and such. I myself wasn't thinking about taxes either, so I have to correct myself. According to google statistics, Stoper's current income is below the average in Italy. The numbers you see on his Patreon page are not his net-income. Anyway, this whole thread derailed into a really stupid discussion, as always. My initial post had nothing to do with any of this, but BorgiaBou felt the need to start an argument over income.
Sorry for my English being bad, and I would like to end this discussion of tipc with this clarification:

Yes, statistics may give you a reason, but the reality is quite different, I just make a distinction between salary work as an employee, which is the mass of the Italian people, and self-employment which includes freelancers, and since our country is among the most taxed in the world is also the one with the highest number of evaders and is not like in the U.S. that if you do not pay taxes go to jail and throw away the key:). Surely these raise the average salary average.

Aug 11, 2020
The heck has to do this with the usa i swear you american folks are so ignorant sometimes no wonder why the rest of the world "loves" your country so much, i clearly specify that he lives in Italy that's in Europe like i said he can have a decent living not a luxury living with that money in Italy in eastern Europe where i'm from with that you'd be rich and have a good life...

Dude i have close friends who are working in Italy for 1800-2000€ and they get by just fine, they even manage to send back home to their loved ones some money monthly...
Don't call people ignorant if you have no clue what taxes, social security and self employment are. 2350 dollar is nowhere near enough to run your own business, unless you live in some former communist country.

I swear this topic turns up every week on this website and it has the same ignoramus arguments every single time.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Hi!
I know about taxes. At least the local variety for self employed people that would affect me.
What I know nothing about is this game called Jessica O'Neil's Hard News.
Is 0.45 a good point to jump in?
Is it one of those games that you best restart every update?
As it is Ren'py, is it fairly painless to play through?

Sorry for derailing the thread.

Aug 11, 2020
Hi!
I know about taxes. At least the local variety for self employed people that would affect me.
What I know nothing about is this game called Jessica O'Neil's Hard News.
Is 0.45 a good point to jump in?
Is it one of those games that you best restart every update?
As it is Ren'py, is it fairly painless to play through?

Sorry for derailing the thread.
It's a simple visual novel with a few choices that influence which scenes you see. There's enough content to keep you busy for 5+ hours.

Reactions: voerman

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Screenshot_2021-11-17-23-46-34-17_7ceb3edcc81382325f0e5596fc5791bf.jpg
Is there any way to hide the text box or make it transparent completely for permanent in android version or pc please help.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
considering that the last update ended on Saturday before lunch, I expect some little clues for lunch (phone calls or similar to introduce new events) then:
Saturday night Blake event
Sunday morning Rosa event
Sunday evening Heather event
I am not stoper, but i can safely say that will not be the case. No way he makes an update with only lesbian scenes. Most people here do not care much for lesbian scenes, as the survey he made showed us. I am fine with one lesbian scene per update, because i know there are people who are playing the game for those scenes, and it is fair they get them. Just no full lesbian update, that would be a huge disappointment.

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
I am not stoper, but i can safely say that will not be the case. No way he makes an update with only lesbian scenes. Most people here do not care much for lesbian scenes, as the survey he made showed us. I am fine with one lesbian scene per update, because i know there are people who are playing the game for those scenes, and it is fair they get them. Just no full lesbian update, that would be a huge disappointment.
How about two lesbian scenes one connor sex scene and a tease scene with another male.

That sounds like the stopper we know

Reactions: pavlogrk

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
How about two lesbian scenes one connor sex scene and a tease scene with another male.

That sounds like the stopper we know
As of now jessica has already gave her first BJ to another man in cheating route, So if this isn't a lesbian only update I believe there will be more than just teasing scene. ;)

Reactions: Ass Fan

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
As of now jessica has already gave her first BJ to another man in cheating route, So if this isn't a lesbian only update I believe there will be more than just teasing scene. ;)
That is true normally but its also very stopper style to have a hot tease in some non penetration mode yet.
If we are lucky , we may live to see the sex with another man in 2022. :ROFLMAO:

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Jessica and Blake are going to some club! And men go to clubs too. I think that Stoper will give us a choice between lesbian income with Blake or get some male/males involved!

Reactions: Ass Fan

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I can't speak for Italy, but in the United States $2,700 before taxes is $32,400/year. That is the definition of barely getting by, and would qualify him for financial support in almost every state in the US. So while maybe BorgiaBou may have been wrong about Italy specifically, you're incorrect to act as though $2,700/year is good money everywhere.
While I think you are correct, that Stoper could earn a lot more if he wanted to, I must disagree with your assertion about the value of this sum. Getting paid this well for you 'passion project' or hobby is fantastic. I presume Stoper still works full-time in the real world, like the vast majority of game developers on this site. Not many make enough to develop full-time.

I'd love to get paid this much for my hobbies. It's a huge amount of supplemental income, no matter where one lives.

I really love this game, but I'll respect Stoper's process. If Stoper wants to take it this slow, who am I to impugn that?

Reactions: TheUberstuff
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes