4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

E = mc^2

Aug 14, 2018
The new update prediction by stoper himself was Nov according to him last month, but there's literally been no response from him about it since then so just forget about it all till Jan to not get disappointed.
It's sad to hear that the games at their best becoming irreponsive

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm hoping that's going to be something really big at this club! I'm even imagining the scene of Jessica teasing several men and maybe what we're all waiting for will happen.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Jessica Saph 7a.jpg

Hi, all.

Looks like the update will come out in December after all. The has been the hardest one so far. And not because of the content itself, but just because of how unproductive I've been. Even simple posing and environments were dragging like hell. Things are happening, but way too slower and with way too much efforts. I tried distracting myself with that small bonus set, as a way to recharge the batteries. And it somehow worked, but it also ate up time. In any case I'm confident things will get better. I just need to read some exciting scene to get my muse back :)

A friend on Discord suggested an interesting idea about these small bonus sets I'm making every now and then. I think you'll like it, but we'll talk about it when the update is ready.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

------

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 1508198

Hi, all.

Looks like the update will come out in December after all. The has been the hardest one so far. And not because of the content itself, but just because of how unproductive I've been. Even simple posing and environments were dragging like hell. Things are happening, but way too slower and with way too much efforts. I tried distracting myself with that small bonus set, as a way to recharge the batteries. And it somehow worked, but it also ate up time. In any case I'm confident things will get better. I just need to read some exciting scene to get my muse back :)

A friend on Discord suggested an interesting idea about these small bonus sets I'm making every now and then. I think you'll like it, but we'll talk about it when the update is ready.

------
I do respect this statement. Atleast he's letting his supporters know that he's unproductive because of burnout. That's much better than leaving people in the dark or coming up with excuses. Even though it would've been nice to let his supporters know about this earlier, it atleast gives people some insight and everyone can decide for themselves if they want to cancel their subscription for now, or keep supporting a project with a developer who has creative issues.

Anyway, bad news for everyone I guess.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
View attachment 1508198

Hi, all.

------
A couple of thoughts:

1. This is a great example of how games set unrealistic expectations. I know it isn't possible to A) Find those boots/dress anywhere, B) Have a reason to wear them, and C) Have them fit like that. And yet I'd kill to have those in my closet just so I could look at it and say "One day I'll have an excuse to wear that." Totally unfair expectations, thanks Stoper.
  2. On a more serious note, this update worries me. I think it's totally fair that he needs time to recharge his batteries so he can focus on his work. But I worry that once you reach that point you're nearing the end. Maybe you can dig deep and recharge the batteries a couple of times, or maybe you can just put your head down and force your way through, but eventually you're just done. I think everyone has been there, at some point you're just DONE. You have nothing left to give, and you don't want to look at the project for another minute. I'm really worried that Stoper is getting to that point. Maybe he can buy himself some more time by taking time off, but at minimum that's going to extend the duration of the project; and we're nowhere close to the end. So even if he buys a little time, I doubt he can buy the years he needs to finish this project.

If I were him, I think it's time to start planning some sort of emergency exit strategy. The absolute worse thing he could do would be to abandon this project, but that sounds like the road we're on. I don't think he has years of energy left in him to finish the game at its current pace, and if anything it sounds like the pace of releases is going to slow down. I think it's time for him to consider some major triage. Cut/wrap up everything that isn't essential as soon as possible with an eye to an abbreviated, but satisfactory, end to the game in 18 months. I know, that's crazy, but I think it's either that or the game is never finished. If he's losing motivation then something radical has to be done to transform the plan for the game.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Like many projects, this one won't see a proper end. But isn't the journey more important than the destination?

And there is so much left to tell yet, he can't end it sooner or it'll be worse than abandoning it imo

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass Fan and Zozefs

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
As expected, December release, if we are lucky. He is talking how slow everything is going, but the same thing he said in the past in every development blog when the updates were close to being released. It was always ,˝ i am working on it but everything is going slower that i expected, it is crawling etc¨. Nothing new there.
Anyway i hope he does release it in December and that he gets his mojo back. Most of us here love him and his work, even though sometimes our comments can seem overly critical.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
The absolute worse thing he could do would be to abandon this project, but that sounds like the road we're on.
I hope it does not get to that. Man that would be awful. Jessica has too much yet to offer to be thrown in the dumpster.
Everything is going very slow as it is, but at least we have something too look for even if it is once in 5-6 months.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Like many projects, this one won't see a proper end. But isn't the journey more important than the destination?

And there is so much left to tell yet, he can't end it sooner or it'll be worse than abandoning it imo
An abbreviated ending does not mean the ending has to be bad. This is a lewd AVG, not Shakespeare, a competent writer could find creative ways to triage the story and still keep it compelling.

Bolero I think a series of short side projects with Jessica could be a fun way to continue the character without getting bogged down in an intricate game. Sometimes short and sweet is the best way to go, all the fun without over committing to a project that will take years of your life as a developer. Even if this isn't ideal, the question is what's a better alternative for Stoper? How do we get a satisfying ending without Stoper burning out before it's complete?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Please don’t say the “A” word, he can take extended time off to recharge his batteries. I hope on Patreon there throwing ideas and scene suggestions to him.

it’s not like we pirate’s have a reason to complain about A free update anyway

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Please don’t say the “A” word, he can take extended time off to recharge his batteries. I hope on Patreon there throwing ideas and scene suggestions to him.

it’s not like we pirate’s have a reason to complain about A free update anyway
I don't think he lacks ideas but the motivation to realize them. It's understandable but sad at the same time.

And we're not all complete pirates, lots of us support those games. But unless you're rich, you can't support them all and not every months even if deserved

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes