4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

asolikol

Oct 13, 2018

does someone has the complete collection of animations and artworks that he has done?

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I don't really like being that guy but what events are expected in the next update?

Been a bit since I've followed this game, and have had stuff gone on in personal life so heavy apologies.

Thank you.

Reactions: the3m_dude

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
It actually makes sense people start asking these kinds of questions when devs turn the world upside down with promises and more promises.

Everything will start to sound unreliable, including these dates of even past updates. "Did they really update?". Even real updates may sound like they never happened.
What promises? See this is the problem I have with people like you, the dev says he will TRY, or maybe or he anticipates. You show me a post where THE DEV actually promises anything. People read what they want to read and then blame the dev for their own stupidity.

cryptic_user

May 17, 2019
Does this game still have issues with old saves when a new update gets released? Figured I wait til they finish the game (which idk when that will be) but if they at least fixed that issue, I might as well play again.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Does this game still have issues with old saves when a new update gets released? Figured I wait til they finish the game (which idk when that will be) but if they at least fixed that issue, I might as well play again.
This has never happened to me, but it is always recommended to have a save in the yellow screen of the new day

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes