4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** not an update, current version

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
I have not used torrents for years. What software is currently the best for downloading and where can you search for torrents with minimal spyware?

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
how Can i trigger this scene only seems to get in gallery can anyone please let me know
That event should occur when you don't go with Mr. Parker at the night out and decide to stay home. Also seems like this variation is for when you don't progress with either Heather or Christian in their particular advances.

Reactions: Tulrek and roam;)

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
t
That event should occur when you don't go with Mr. Parker at the night out and decide to stay home. Also seems like this variation is for when you don't progress with either Heather or Christian in their particular advances.
thanks

Reactions: mma456

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I've been thinking about it, and I suspect that this next update will likely be one of the last we get for JOHN (if not the last). There's basically only two more weeks left in the month (and maybe only 10 days) before attention turns away from everything except the holidays. That gives Stoper a very narrow window to get JOHN out this month. So, as many have said, there's a good chance the update will come out in 2022. But more broadly, looking at his Patreon, it's clear to me that Stoper is just done with JOHN. He's over it. Would I be shocked to get another update after this one? No. Would I be shocked if we still got updates in 2023? Yes. On the 10th, it will be three weeks since his last update, and it would be his first update in the month of December. Considering that the last update was about how much he was struggling, this silence doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

And you know what? I think it's for the best that he calls it quits on this game. He has a successful Patreon page, and I would like to see him move on to projects that he's passionate for. I think the best we can hope for at this point is that he gives us an abbreviated ending to JOHN that is funny and self-aware. I'd rather he do that then give us one or two more updates that take 6 months apiece and then the project just dies.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
And you know what? I think it's for the best that he calls it quits on this game. He has a successful Patreon page, and I would like to see him move on to projects that he's passionate for.
I don't know how you come to the conclusion, after the lengthy text you've written, that the situation is going to change with a different project? No. If he abandons this game completely, it's over for him. He knows that and that's why he's doing other stuff instead.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes