4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There's a post from Stoper in the comment section of his last development blog from 3 weeks ago. "There will be an update this month." - This was posted on the 3rd of December.

There are more comments...

In one of them, Stoper talks about the LARP'ing event in a future release (not this one). "I worked on some stuff, but I still haven't decided on the final version. One thing is sure, it will be a couple of sizes too small for her :p" - This was posted on the 9th of December.

Seems like he hasn't given up on this project yet. Which is a good thing in my opinion. Who knows, maybe his previous statement about burnout and creative issues has just been a way to effectively delay the next update without people making a drama out of it. He can't come up with the same excuses everytime, afterall. :p
Couple of sizes too small for her:)
Imagine Zero Suit Samus.Or Bayonetta.
I just saw some astonishing work for Bayo 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The other 4 images are too big to post them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Since people keep complaining about updates then I will keep complaining about people complaining about updates. And again I wish they had their own dedicated thread to complaining so people who just want to see updates and discussion about the game don't have to view their constant update complaining
Then lead the discussion onto something you'd like to discuss. I mean that sincerely, if you're unhappy with the conversation then change the conversation. You're not wrong, it isn't fun to always be negative; but it also isn't conducive to a lively thread to only allow certain topics to be discussed.

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
Then lead the discussion onto something you'd like to discuss. I mean that sincerely, if you're unhappy with the conversation then change the conversation. You're not wrong, it isn't fun to always be negative; but it also isn't conducive to a lively thread to only allow certain topics to be discussed.
While I appreciate your stated sincerity, I was very clear that I am fine with people having their own thread to complain about updates. If that is their kink: GREAT. But I want a software solution to not have to see that kink. There is already a separate "Game Requests" forum so people can beg for uploads without flooding the game thread with upload fetish kink.

Aug 11, 2020
Or you could post nothing until there's something to talk about.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
While I appreciate your stated sincerity, I was very clear that I am fine with people having their own thread to complain about updates. If that is their kink: GREAT. But I want a software solution to not have to see that kink. There is already a separate "Game Requests" forum so people can beg for uploads without flooding the game thread with upload fetish kink.
You already have that solution and it's called "Ignore" Click on usernames that you don't want to see and just ignore them.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Alot of people here love to complain about others complaining but they themselves never discuss anything besides stopers skills or why it takes him so long. Then again who can you even blame for no discussions regarding the game? Since this game itself does alot of events besides a few randomly and stoper himself doesn't like to give any ideas or hints about upcoming events besides a few mentions here and there.

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
Well I'm no expert but I would guess using Windows 7 is your problem. It is no longer a supported platform, which could account for the outdated graphics drivers. Have you the means of trying to update them?
ahh man so now I need to update windows?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
View attachment 1541692
can anyone help with this error am using windows 7
ahh man so now I need to update windows?
Well I'm no expert but I would guess using Windows 7 is your problem. It is no longer a supported platform, which could account for the outdated graphics drivers. Have you the means of trying to update them?
It has nothing to do with Windows 7. It means that the game use the wrong renderer. You can easily change it by pressing shift+g key and then choosing a different renderer (ANGLES, GL etc.).

Reactions: Beowulf72

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
It has nothing to do with Windows 7. It means that the game use the wrong renderer. You can easily change it by pressing shift+g key and then choosing a different renderer (ANGLES, GL etc.).
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.37s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 2.17s
Loading error handling took 0.54s
Loading script took 10.17s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.01s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 6)
Running init code took 0.36s
Loading analysis data took 0.11s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.27s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.58s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: "Couldn't load nvlib." (can be ignored)
Creating interface object took 0.00s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.66s
Build styles took 0.02s
Load screen analysis took 0.00s
Analyze screens took 0.05s
Save screen analysis took 0.31s
Prepare screens took 0.18s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 1.22s

Initializing angle2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1360, 768)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Could not get pygame screen: error('Could not create GLES window surface',)

Initializing sw renderer:
Total time until interface ready: 17.3079869747s

Did that still no change this is the lod txt can you look into it plssss

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.37s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 2.17s
Loading error handling took 0.54s
Loading script took 10.17s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.01s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 6)
Running init code took 0.36s
Loading analysis data took 0.11s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.27s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.58s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: "Couldn't load nvlib." (can be ignored)
Creating interface object took 0.00s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.66s
Build styles took 0.02s
Load screen analysis took 0.00s
Analyze screens took 0.05s
Save screen analysis took 0.31s
Prepare screens took 0.18s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 1.22s

Initializing angle2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1360, 768)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Could not get pygame screen: error('Could not create GLES window surface',)

Initializing sw renderer:
Total time until interface ready: 17.3079869747s

Did that still no change this is the lod txt can you look into it plssss
Why do you post all of this? Try different renderer and see which works and which doesn't work for you. It's your computer and only you know which gpu and driver you use. Maybe you have to update your gpu driver first?

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Jessica VideoCall 1a.jpg

Development Blog #96
Hi, everyone.
The last weeks I've been back to my usual development speed. Which isn't such a wonderful news, because my usual speed is not fast, but at least the slog from the past couple of months is over. I'm trying my best to finish everything by the end of the month.
I wanted to have the end of Saturday and some part of Sunday in this update, but it's likely that it will end with the last Saturday event. Jessica is going out with Blake in the evening and that event can be played in different ways, which complicates the work on it. I won't say anything else, because I don't want to spoil anything.
That's it for now. Have fun, and thanks for the support.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes