4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
This is Stoper, I'm not complaining about this post, we all know his pace and his philosophy. What annoys me the most, however is the evening event with Blake; another girl-girl scene -.-
Im on board about the annoying. Blake is such a boring character. I'm not excited anywhere. I hope the update comes this year. The lesbian lovers can fap and we finally can move on.

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 1542622

Development Blog #96
Hi, everyone.
The last weeks I've been back to my usual development speed. Which isn't such a wonderful news, because my usual speed is not fast, but at least the slog from the past couple of months is over. I'm trying my best to finish everything by the end of the month.
I wanted to have the end of Saturday and some part of Sunday in this update, but it's likely that it will end with the last Saturday event. Jessica is going out with Blake in the evening and that event can be played in different ways, which complicates the work on it. I won't say anything else, because I don't want to spoil anything.
That's it for now. Have fun, and thanks for the support.
Personally for me (and maybe not just me) it will be a sad update. Only one final event in 5 months of work even if it will have several endings of which only one will be noteworthy as the spiciest. There is also the problem of choosing whether or not to go with parker and it doesn't seem to me that he has alternatives at that point so I would say that we go straight to the event with blake who, again in my opinion, is the most insignificant character of the game since she is an attractive girl only in the face but in the body she is very ordinary. I only express my preferences it is not me who makes the game and I respect his art otherwise I would not have supported him with every update, but I think that a character like blake can easily act as a side dish and not be the center of an update that requires 5 months. Something similar to what was done with Tommy who, although his scenes are interesting, always remain secondary to more full-bodied events with decidedly spicier characters in the interaction. Unfortunately our talented stoper, as he himself admitted, has to deal with his slow development so his choices must be careful, otherwise we risk waiting years for a scene that really interests us.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
otherwise we risk waiting years for a scene that really interests us.
That's a reality with most HQ adult games lately, it is what it is.

You have these HQ quality games now that have a big cast which is a mistake in a way, because the bigger cast makes the world more believeable yes, but it end up in a situation where you might see a scene with your favorite character once a year because of rare updates.

umby

May 27, 2017

You have these HQ quality games now that have a big cast which is a mistake in a way, because the bigger cast makes the world more believeable yes, but it end up in a situation where you might see a scene with your favorite character once a year because of rare updates.
if I had produced the game, I would have tried to give more depth to everything, which is why perhaps a game in the rpg style would have been more suitable for spreading the 300 scarce renders of the game, which instead in this way are seen in sequence and end up in the two-minute ride.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

Huge casts, with top-end renders, with complex stories, and "realistic" progression; that is a recipe that I see in a lot of games. It's a good recipe for a great game, but it can be difficult because the game can collapse under its own weight. The entire model needs to be examined because the industry needs these high quality games, but 2-3 updates in a year it's hard to sustain.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1542622

Development Blog #96
Hi, everyone.
The last weeks I've been back to my usual development speed. Which isn't such a wonderful news, because my usual speed is not fast, but at least the slog from the past couple of months is over. I'm trying my best to finish everything by the end of the month.
I wanted to have the end of Saturday and some part of Sunday in this update, but it's likely that it will end with the last Saturday event. Jessica is going out with Blake in the evening and that event can be played in different ways, which complicates the work on it. I won't say anything else, because I don't want to spoil anything.
That's it for now. Have fun, and thanks for the support.
We should invite Blake to the LARP-ing.
She can cosplay Blake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Yeah, these comments change things a little in my mind. This really does sound like a guy that's in a funk from his own story. A half day update that only consist of one major event that is with a secondary LI, that's taken five months to develop? Yeah, that does kinda sound like a situation where motivation could be the problem. And I don't mean that as a criticism of Stoper because anyone who's ever written anything knows that you can get into a funk and struggle with motivation. Some parts of a story are just less interesting than others, it happens. I definitely get the impression that the events of the second half of Saturday and all of Sunday aren't motivating Stoper. There just feels like a noticable lack of energy.

That said, I don't want to be entirely negative. Maybe this update will really advance Blake's story. She's always felt like a secondary character to me, and I've struggled to justify her relationship with Jessica. But maybe we'll really get some solid development between the two of them this time that will make their relationship feel more natural.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Yeah, these comments change things a little in my mind. This really does sound like a guy that's in a funk from his own story. A half day update that only consist of one major event that is with a secondary LI, that's taken five months to develop? Yeah, that does kinda sound like a situation where motivation could be the problem. And I don't mean that as a criticism of Stoper because anyone who's ever written anything knows that you can get into a funk and struggle with motivation. Some parts of a story are just less interesting than others, it happens. I definitely get the impression that the events of the second half of Saturday and all of Sunday aren't motivating Stoper. There just feels like a noticable lack of energy.

That said, I don't want to be entirely negative. Maybe this update will really advance Blake's story. She's always felt like a secondary character to me, and I've struggled to justify her relationship with Jessica. But maybe we'll really get some solid development between the two of them this time that will make their relationship feel more natural.
Seems stoper has had problem with motivation for long time now, considering we see what two little updates a year, not much to keep interested in game, exactly the reason I do not support this dev,looks like Aorrta taught him well.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
In my opinion I think it would be better (StoperArt) to focus your attention but for Hard News first and leave the Paola and Victoria games aside for now to finish Jessica News updates faster and also help him a little more focus in a game and also us as fans would have faster updates lol and it would be more interesting but paths with these three characters Mr.Parker
Mayor and the couple Christian and Heather
It is my opinion I apologize for my English I am not very good with this language but I am learning over time I wish all the luck possible for the stoper and that 2022 will be much more productive for him

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
1. JOHN entire game
2. JOHN next release
3. JOHN next in game day or half day with scenes and characters
4. All the creativity and new ideas that come while working on what you're currently working on
5. Side projects and other games

My guess is that #4 is the issue. When you're a creative person you continue to have new creative ideas that keep expanding and changing scope.

This is similar to in the business world where you're working on a project but your boss and customers keep changing the scope making it near impossible to ever finish anything.

There are many ways to handle this situation. One way is to just finish a first draft knowing that it is going to be really bad. So when you have other ideas while doing the draft just keep them on a separate piece of paper for all the ideas you can come back to later.

Some of those ideas you can work into your draft and others you can just offshoot to later or really really later. And you can change the mediums as well for those ideas so instead of doing an actual scene fully in game you could perhaps have one of the characters just have a small flashback or just tell a story like you did with the Parker telling Jessica a story in his car about something in the past.

So like people segregate their work time from their personal time or for separate projects. I am suggesting segregating finishing a rough draft of what you have planned from all the different new and creative ideas you get while you're working on the rough draft.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Blake being a boring character isn't the issue, it's just the side-effect. It's why she is a boring character. And, IMO, that is because she has no clear role to play. To me, it seems her intended role is to balance Heather. Heather is a more corruption based lesbian option, whereas Blake is a more romantic based lesbian option. Or a way for Jessica to be the one making the moves at least.

But the other issue is, outside of events like the upcoming one, she isn't easy to access. She isn't Jessica's co-worker. She isn't a neighbor. She works at a coffee shop that Jessica doesn't go to often. So, she doesn't have a clear role yet and she doesn't show up enough to grow into a role.

The other characters show up fairly often. Jessica just runs into them as she goes about her day. Parker at his news stand. Heather, and to a lesser extent Christian as her neighbors. Her other co-workers. The mayor not so much, but at least he has an important role in the story. But Blake doesn't have any of those things. She feels like side-content...because she is side-content. Up to this point, at least.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
They said the blake stuff can playout in multiple ways? Maybe there will be something else kinda like the bathroom kid in the restaurant
I also think there will be more than one lesbian scene maybe Jessica will have another Unexpected surprise in this Saturday meeting with Blake hihi I'm really looking forward to seeing this scene in my expectation it will be a good update yes

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
If I'm not mistaken there is a variable in the game for a more dominating attitude from Jessica. I believe it gets set or incremented based on the choice with the boy in the bathroom stall. Possibly this has influence on the coming events with Blake. Pure speculation, just keeping that in the back of my mind.

Speaking on the delays that most developers are frequently having... with Stoper, I really don't care for the most part. Don't get me wrong I would prefer frequent large updates, but I'm such a fan of Jessica that I think it's worth the wait as long as it keeps coming. I really love the art and I'm very interested in the story.

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes