4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
View attachment 1542622

Development Blog #96
Hi, everyone.
The last weeks I've been back to my usual development speed. Which isn't such a wonderful news, because my usual speed is not fast, but at least the slog from the past couple of months is over. I'm trying my best to finish everything by the end of the month.
I wanted to have the end of Saturday and some part of Sunday in this update, but it's likely that it will end with the last Saturday event. Jessica is going out with Blake in the evening and that event can be played in different ways, which complicates the work on it. I won't say anything else, because I don't want to spoil anything.
That's it for now. Have fun, and thanks for the support.
Interesting, so this update has been scaled back from the original plan and he's still unsure if it will make it out by the end of the month. That's tough all around. I'm glad that he's being more productive and isn't struggling, but he continues to struggle with the scope of updates until the very tail end of development. I hope he can recharge his batteries and come back refreshed in 2022.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I wanted to have the end of Saturday and some part of Sunday in this update, but it's likely that it will end with the last Saturday event. Jessica is going out with Blake in the evening and that event can be played in different ways, which complicates the work on it.
Thread Updated: 2021-07-28
Woooooow man this guy is even worse than lp:KEK: so what's left for saturday we have the date with the old dude parker and the other option was to stay home and wait for hubby so what like 2 events will this update have for 5 months:KEK:...
F that my respect for lp is growing now when i see that others can do way worse than him...:LOL:

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Thread Updated: 2021-07-28
Woooooow man this guy is even worse than lp:KEK: so what's left for saturday we have the date with the old dude parker and the other option was to stay home and wait for hubby so what like 2 events will this update have for 5 months:KEK:...
F that my respect for lp is growing now when i see that others can do way worse than him...:LOL:
Damn I didn't even realize that we were already halfway through Saturday in the last update, so now this update is only going to contain half a day that is the remaining half of saturday. That is kinda messed up ngl.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Damn I didn't even realize that we were already halfway through Saturday in the last update, so now this update is only going to contain half a day that is the remaining half of saturday. That is kinda messed up ngl.
Yeah, I agree. I didn't realize the exact scope of the update either, or where we left off on the previous update. Half a day update can be ok if the content is excellent and the playtime is sufficient, so I'm not writing this update off yet. If this update is fun, and moves the story in interesting directions, I think the wait for this update can be brushed aside. But, moving forward, I hope Stoper is able to work out the kinks in his process. If there's a specific element of the process that's getting him down or getting in the way, I hope he's able to find strategies to fix it.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
View attachment 1542622

Development Blog #96
Hi, everyone.
The last weeks I've been back to my usual development speed. Which isn't such a wonderful news, because my usual speed is not fast, but at least the slog from the past couple of months is over. I'm trying my best to finish everything by the end of the month.
I wanted to have the end of Saturday and some part of Sunday in this update, but it's likely that it will end with the last Saturday event. Jessica is going out with Blake in the evening and that event can be played in different ways, which complicates the work on it. I won't say anything else, because I don't want to spoil anything.
This is Stoper, I'm not complaining about this post, we all know his pace and his philosophy. What annoys me the most, however is the evening event with Blake; another girl-girl scene -.-

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes