4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
5 months for 1 lesbian scene :(. I wish i knew that for the last 4 months so that i did not waste time visiting this thread 2-3 times every week. Would like to see what gay people, who play those furry gay games would think if they would get only one sex scene and that scene being straight sex scene, in an update they waited for for 5 months.
I hate i have to be this negative, but this is a huge disappointment.

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
5 months for 1 lesbian scene :(. I wish i knew that for the last 4 months so that i did not waste time visiting this thread 2-3 times every week. Would like to see what gay people, who play those furry gay games would think if they would get only one sex scene and that scene being straight sex scene, in an update they waited for for 5 months.
I hate i have to be this negative, but this is a huge disappointment.
This is Stoper dude, nothing to add more)

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Huge casts, with top-end renders, with complex stories, and "realistic" progression; that is a recipe that I see in a lot of games. It's a good recipe for a great game, but it can be difficult because the game can collapse under its own weight. The entire model needs to be examined because the industry needs these high quality games, but 2-3 updates in a year it's hard to sustain.
DecentMonkey recently launched a game he is making with other 6 devs, MILFS of Sunville, although that one is not a slow build up story and it seems that has not high quality writing (I haven't played yet), I think that's the correct way to develop ambitious games in a good pace. Unless you are a work freak like DrPinkCake or NLT Media.

PAT1ENCE

Oct 13, 2018
Stop paying these milking developers and you will see better characters being in scenes than some insignificant girl who most fan base is unbothered about .
Up until the patrons keep paying them. Nothing would change. They know neither of the comments or backlashes matter. They are getting paid regardless.
If you guys are unbothered bout how a developer treats you as a patron nothing will change.
Stop feeding them and you will see things coming out quicker and in more fan oriented way.
I am not against people who are milking the patrons either so don't get me wrong. It's a business model. They are killing it at the moment. Being paid for not delivering anything which can be equivalent of what they get paid is a win win until people understand and pull out

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Stop paying these milking developers and you will see better characters being in scenes than some insignificant girl who most fan base is unbothered about .
Up until the patrons keep paying them. Nothing would change. They know neither of the comments or backlashes matter. They are getting paid regardless.
If you guys are unbothered bout how a developer treats you as a patron nothing will change.
Stop feeding them and you will see things coming out quicker and in more fan oriented way.
I am not against people who are milking the patrons either so don't get me wrong. It's a business model. They are killing it at the moment. Being paid for not delivering anything which can be equivalent of what they get paid is a win win until people understand and pull out
Can you please point me to the part on Stoper's patreon page where I "pay" for his product and agree on a purchase agreement/contract between buyer and seller? I kinda have a hard time to find it.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
you do realize that the majority of people here do not pay developers and that if anything people here give feedback on games and inform about bugs and other issues with the games that being said this game creator is in no way a milking type I've seen such this is not one

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
You know, as a patreon you do not pay him to do what you want, expect or think what he should do, you support him to do what he does. So the main problem you've got is a misconception what the patreon platform is. Understand this and one problem in your life is solved :) I wish you success solving the rest of them!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You know, I've wanted to talk about this for a long time because of what I understood from the story of Jessica chasing the vigilante so far, she's gathered good information about this hero who is facing an entire city of thugs and corruption by the police and the city hall as well.

Moving on... I don't know if anyone else noticed But there's something wrong with Conner I don't know if he's really helping the war veterans or some of his friends but as he says during the game to me he's very suspicious of being the vigilante for because of the tattoo he has on his left shoulder too.

is another important thing He always makes excuses to Jessica about not coming back sooner or spending a night out and also not to mention the part where she finds a stripper card and then he says why that card is in his pants pocket I don't know if there's going to be this part of the wedding in the game, but it's good to stay connected with it or it could be another soldier too, but I'm following this story very closely.

I hope this new update has more good information about this mysterious vigilant, but I think it will only be some lesbian scenes from what I saw. pensive

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You know, I've wanted to talk about this for a long time because of what I understood from the story of Jessica chasing the vigilante so far, she's gathered good information about this hero who is facing an entire city of thugs and corruption by the police and the city hall as well.

Moving on... I don't know if anyone else noticed But there's something wrong with Conner I don't know if he's really helping the war veterans or some of his friends but as he says during the game to me he's very suspicious of being the vigilante for because of the tattoo he has on his left shoulder too.

is another important thing He always makes excuses to Jessica about not coming back sooner or spending a night out and also not to mention the part where she finds a stripper card and then he says why that card is in his pants pocket I don't know if there's going to be this part of the wedding in the game, but it's good to stay connected with it or it could be another soldier too, but I'm following this story very closely.

I hope this new update has more good information about this mysterious vigilante, but I think it will only be some lesbian scenes from what I saw. pensive
Yes Connor is obviously either the vigilante himself or helping the real one

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

I hope this new update has more good information about this mysterious vigilant, but I think it will only be some lesbian scenes from what I saw. pensive
Yes Connor is obviously either the vigilante himself or helping the real one
Well, many people already has suspected about Connor being the vigilante and stoper doesn't want to do something that predictable, so I think that he is discarded.

I believe that the vigilante is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes