4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cryptic_user

May 17, 2019
This has never happened to me, but it is always recommended to have a save in the yellow screen of the new day
ahh yes I remember that. I always save before the juicy scenes to revisit them, but those saves get corrupted when a new update got released. But if it hasn't happened toyou, I'm guessing they fixed it. This was about a year ago I believe.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Could it be that games with VERY high quality renders be harder and take more time to update than the other VN with less quality renders ? I'm just wondering... :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
Shouldn't that be pretty Obvious? That isn't the case here though and Stoper himself admits it. The only reason JOHN gets delayed is because Stoper time and again says it should be done by So-So Month and doesn't deliver since he himself has Creative, Motivation and Project Management problems. The only good part about all of this is that he owns upto it instead of giving excuses.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
No it is actually just obvious milking of supporters, but don't let that stop your obsessive ass kissing
You will find plenty of those kinds of people in this thread who call anyone who even dares to question the dev or the update time a leech, while on the other hand we have you who thinks proper criticism based on everything in front of you amounts to buttering up to or praising the dev. If so then you might need to get your brain checked, that is if you even got one.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
After you've downloaded and unzipped the mod, extract the "game" folder and drop it into the actual game. It will automatically go into the game folder and you may be asked to overwrite some of the entries.
It's easy. I'm a complete computer nerd with a lot of things and I could do this quite easily. I just hope you understand my feeble attempt to explain.
Good luck.

Reactions: crabboid

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
After you've downloaded and unzipped the mod, extract the "game" folder and drop it into the actual game. It will automatically go into the game folder and you may be asked to overwrite some of the entries.
It's easy. I'm a complete computer nerd with a lot of things and I could do this quite easily. I just hope you understand my feeble attempt to explain.
Good luck.
Awesome, thank you.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The game definitely has potential. The renders are top notch. The storyline is perfect. I love the game. But: The last update was on July 20th, 2021. The dev has a lot of Patreons and makes 2.2K a month. I don't know if that's fair.
I want to see your opinion for someone that made 6 times more and release only 2 updates(not even a full game day)this year.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes