4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Smart man, uses obviously the rethorical stylistic device of sarcasm to make a joke:
This is one of my favourite abandoned game.. I wish someone remake this and make it to the end..
People on the internet having no clue what sarcasm is :)

The game is not abandoned.... Anyway the game is cool and I don't think it will be finished with this speed but it is it what is it :)
Its not abandoned but if you are in your fifties or older I recommend buying a pine box that you can get into to and find a vampire to turn you. :devilish:
I wish the mods had a way to delete all the troll comments on all game t ...
I agree with you friend I see many comments on this subject. I find it very annoying ...
Totally agree with you, I understand being frustrated at waiting as well but when people who clearly have no idea what the word patience means ...

Armensajo

Dec 13, 2021
Hello gus, can you help me please, for the SLUT version.. I didn't find this scene on day 3, I use Walkthrough Mod and Walkthrough Pdf as a guide, I have tried many times but it's still the same, there is no this scene in the SLUT version,

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hello gus, can you help me please, for the SLUT version.. I didn't find this scene on day 3, I use Walkthrough Mod and Walkthrough Pdf as a guide, I have tried many times but it's still the same, there is no this scene in the SLUT version,

View attachment 1554376

View attachment 1554381
you have to answer badly to the guy in the office when you go to him with rosa

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
You think the anal will be the first sex she will have with someone else?
So far Mr.Parker and Christian are competing for who will go first.
Usually in these games there is a certain progression when it comes to sex scenes. Lot of them go from some teasing to handjobs, then blowjobs, then vaginal sex and then anal if there will be anal content.

So Jessica is following that rule in her interactions with Mr Parker. So by that, the person who is closest to having vaginal sex with Jessica is probably Mr Parker (i am not counting Conner) and maybe later anal at some point, if there will be any.

Now, since we had most of the cheating with Parker, maybe stoper now puts him on the bench for some time and focuses on some starting action with other male characters, Tommy, Christian, that black dude, and maybe some of the people on high positions she encountered so far.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Now, since we had most of the cheating with Parker, maybe stoper now puts him on the bench for some time and focuses on some starting action with other male characters, Tommy, Christian, that black dude, and maybe some of the people on high positions she encountered so far.
And that's where I think he's running into problems. Anyone who's written anything knows that momentum is key. It seems like with Parker, he (Stoper) has momentum and the story is flowing well. But I think you're right, it's time to put Parker on the back burner and advance other characters. If that's what Stoper is doing, I could see it killing momentum. Maybe he's really enjoying the Parker story, and it's coming easily for him. It could be hard to switch gears to new characters that are basically starting over from zero. Now Stoper has to take himself away from a story that is gaining momentum, switch to a story with no momentum, and find a way to make that story just as compelling. That's a tall order.

I think this is a problem we see in a lot of high quality games. They introduce a lot of characters but then have a hard time developing all of them. On paper, when the story was conceived, it probably seemed like a good idea, but once you get into the game, it's hard to balance all the characters. Some will work better than others, and when it isn't working it can be a drain because you wish you were spending your time on a character that was working.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Usually in these games there is a certain progression when it comes to sex scenes. Lot of them go from some teasing to handjobs, then blowjobs, then vaginal sex and then anal if there will be anal content.

So Jessica is following that rule in her interactions with Mr Parker. So by that, the person who is closest to having vaginal sex with Jessica is probably Mr Parker (i am not counting Conner) and maybe later anal at some point, if there will be any.

I got no problem with more Mr Parker that dynamic is super hot. But it would be sweet to bring on some Tommy!

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
And that's where I think he's running into problems. Anyone who's written anything knows that momentum is key. It seems like with Parker, he (Stoper) has momentum and the story is flowing well. But I think you're right, it's time to put Parker on the back burner and advance other characters. If that's what Stoper is doing, I could see it killing momentum. Maybe he's really enjoying the Parker story, and it's coming easily for him. It could be hard to switch gears to new characters that are basically starting over from zero. Now Stoper has to take himself away from a story that is gaining momentum, switch to a story with no momentum, and find a way to make that story just as compelling. That's a tall order.

I think this is a problem we see in a lot of high quality games. They introduce a lot of characters but then have a hard time developing all of them. On paper, when the story was conceived, it probably seemed like a good idea, but once you get into the game, it's hard to balance all the characters. Some will work better than others, and when it isn't working it can be a drain because you wish you were spending your time on a character that was working.
No update since July erm - What momentum? Game has no velocity therefor it cant have any momentum.

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020

View attachment 1554376

View attachment 1554381
Is it just me or Jessica was MUCH HOTTER with the hair like that? I think her sex appeal greatly decreases when she has untied hair.
I loved seeing her with tied hair and those hair in front of her face.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Is it just me or Jessica was MUCH HOTTER with the hair like that? I think her sex appeal greatly decreases when she has untied hair.
I loved seeing her with tied hair and those hair in front of her face.
thats for me with the glasses. I think she is hot with the glasses but way hotter without them.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes