4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PAT1ENCE

Oct 13, 2018
You know, as a patreon you do not pay him to do what you want, expect or think what he should do, you support him to do what he does. So the main problem you've got is a misconception what the patreon platform is. Understand this and one problem in your life is solved :) I wish you success solving the rest of them!
Exactly. I guess you didn't read it properly. I said stop paying them so they behave less careless i am not saying you pay and get a product which is your own taste but maybe something more frequent?
You know i know this ain't the page or website where the people who pay come but at the same time I see people asking "where the update? Why do late?" (Broken English intended) so had to make a loud and clear statement. We all have opinions and i have felt the same thing about many other games.
But in this aspect at the same time when you see the same developer spending his time and money that people have invested on two more projects while not finishing the one he already has makes you wonder his real intentions. It's money grab.
Just tingling the balls of the crowd and then vanishing again for quarter of year, i am saying if you aren't happy with that starve the developer.
With that you will get to two conclusions either an Abandoned game or a game with frequent updates. Because only when someone starves or gets thirsty they go out to search for food or water and will do anything to get it.
It's simple chronology.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
do we know the events for this update?
The rest of the currently playable day that ended with Parker's blowjob scene in the previous update. Like dolfe67 said, it's gonna be way less than planned.

I hope that we'll atleast be getting a couple more scenes before the night out, but I don't think that there's much time left inbetween the Parker event and the upcoming event with Blake. It does look like a really short update in terms of events, unfortunately.

To think that we could possibly be a year away from the next workday at the newspaper, is kinda...meh. It's my favourite part of the story, yet so far away.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
if my memory serves me right, the last time i visited this thread sometime in end of november, stoper said that the game update would MOST likely be released in december. 1 month later, it looks like it probably wont be happening.
I don't think I've ever read it and stoper ever said it. on his patreon page he said a decent release time should be between 2-3 months. but he can't. if you look at the release of the old updates it is adjusting to 5 months on average. and that's what it will be now

Reactions: Ass Fan

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
I don't think I've ever read it and stoper ever said it. on his patreon page he said a decent release time should be between 2-3 months. but he can't. if you look at the release of the old updates it is adjusting to 5 months on average. and that's what it will be now
I respect the quality of the work and all but 5 months is pushing it. Hopefully this year ends with some Stoper magic :)

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
BTW, just wanted to say this is one of the best games out there.

I just don't understand why there are so many lesbian scenes, like are guys really into it? Those are the ones I couldn't care less.
I'd rather have many more scenes with young innocent guys (even forgot the name of that guy lol) where Jessica takes the lead.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017

I just don't understand why there are so many lesbian scenes, like are guys really into it? Those are the ones I couldn't care less.
I'd rather have many more scenes with young innocent guys (even forgot the name of that guy lol) where Jessica takes the lead.
I agree about the lesbian scenes...boring as hell. For the guys, I don't care if they are young and innocent or old and hairy...doesn't make a differnce to me, I prefer a mix...something different sometimes.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020

Yeah bring on the Tommy. But yes this is one of the best games out there

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Personally I'm one of those few lucky guys that enjoy every gender sex scenes, so whether we see lesbian or straight I'm happy about it. Especially that I think stoper is doing the best scenes because of the build up. Lesbian, straight, old , young, even vanilla, whatever, he always manages to make it so hot.

I don't know if stoper come here from time to time but if he does I hope he doesn't get discourages from people who don't like lesbian and keep doing it because there's people like me that enjoy them a lot.

That said I feel I've been pretty satisfied with my lesbian fetish those few updates (and apparently this upcoming update too) so hopefully we start to get more actions on the straight side soon.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021

Lesbo shit has been done to death,but it seems stoper just wants to keeping beating the dead dog,by this point we should be seeing Jessica getting pounded by anybody other than Connor.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes