4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
To be fair, Christian looks better than most of males in these games. Much better than, for example, the MCs of BADIK and BARS, who act like if they were Brad Pitt or DiCaprio, but look pretty average.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you think?
Christian is a good looking guy, so you're 100% right. I wish they were more tied to the main plot because I feel like Parker has an advantage since he's tied so closely to the main plot. But either way, Christian is a favorite of mine.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
There's definitely a kink within corruption stories for making the FMC sleep with the ugliest, most disgusting, people. It's always weird for me, as a girl I like games with a female protagonist, and I do like corruption stories, but there's a vein that runs through most of them that I find really strange. Rarely does the FMC hook up with attractive, available men. They're almost always a combination of old, ugly, desperate, creepy, unavailable/inappropriate. The guy is never young, fit, handsome, and available.

In JOHN and AWAM (and I'm sure many other games with a female protagonist) the FMC's significant other is actually a good looking guy. So I get the impression that the corruption isn't the only kink being satisfied for players. I think some also get enjoyment from a perception of humiliation for the boyfriend/husband. So the FMC fucking ugly old guys not only fills a kink for degrading her, but also humiliates and degrades the MMC. Just looking at how the MMC is almost universally hated in these games no matter what is a strong indicator IMO that many players want to see them crushed.

And all of that is fine. But just once I'd like to see my girl hook up with a super hot guy. It's that to much to ask? :)
One top of Good Girl Gone Bad, and Our Red String, you might want to check out Lust Campus, all of these games still have corruption as available paths, but their designed more as a dating sim/corruption hybrid, so you get a fair bit of promising dudes as well as the creepy ones. Since most of these games are geared towards dudes, the corruption aspect is pretty much always implemented, but I do agree with your opinion and this is why i love the games i mentioned above, as they focus on weaving a legit story where the FMC has diverse choices, as opposed to just becoming the village bicycle.

Reactions: the3m_dude

boostedanimal

Dec 19, 2017
The Last Scene? But isn't that the ONLY Scene in the upcoming update?
yeah it is, stoped said it himself, other scenes are just a build-up to future events, but yeah, this guy really is a clown, i am so glad i gave up supporting his patreon a long time ago, so much for "no side project this time so the update should be faster" but in the end it turns out that there is only 1 event which took him 5 months :KEK: also, after this guy trashed L&P in AWAM thread this whole thing is even funnier

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
yeah it is, stoped said it himself, other scenes are just a build-up to future events, but yeah, this guy really is a clown, i am so glad i gave up supporting his patreon a long time ago, so much for "no side project this time so the update should be faster" but in the end it turns out that there is only 1 event which took him 5 months :KEK: also, after this guy trashed L&P in AWAM thread this whole thing is even funnier
it's a fun exercise getting his posts from that thread and posting them here
fits perfectly

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Waiting period
First phrase - When is the update coming out? Any update news??

Second phrase - Scammer, Milk, Update ??? X 100 in various tones, fan boys vs haters - I fight you / you fight me = threads deleted, abandon tag, This is such a good game but poor work ethics / what a shame, if only this / if only that

Release period
Third phrase - We need a hero, android version please, not worth the wait, 5 mins of game play, lesbian again? we want more Parker , see you in 5 months time

Repeat, vicious cycle, time loop, never ending.

1628660048113.png
Here for about two years now can confirm :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: Sir Crocodile☠️

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 1563694

The last scene, as usual, is a real bitch :KEK:
I want to be honest . Stoper is not the only one who is so slow in making these games, unfortunately it is very common and others do really worse. What is different about jessica's game compared to the others? Unfortunately it pains me to say it but the difference is that in other developers that take 6 months you can potentially see the scenes, even if they are not very long as updates, however, they do not fail to entertain from this point of view. In jessica's game, on the other hand, you find yourself a slew of renders and a multiple choice scene with animations. Too little given the wait, it is not a criticism of his work but in doing so it is much better for him to make a comic in order to better optimize his way of working.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
its getting redicules. all thes guys are milking people for every penny. people need to stop givingthem their hard earned money and youll see how fastthe updates come
If that was the case we will have at least 5 000 games with updates at least once each month.
Guess what-we are not even close to that.
Au contaraire to what you might think-faster updates don't bring more patrons/more money.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Sara Christmas 1a Wall.jpg

Hi, everyone.
I won't be able to finish the update before the end of the year. It was clear that I won't make it several days ago, but I didn't want to deliver a bad news on Christmas. Now I'm ruining the upcoming New Year's Eve instead :(
The last scene I'm working on is a bit complex, it has 3 different part. And that basically makes it as big as 3 different scenes. I'm trying to cover the different playstyles - faithful, cheating lesbian and cheating straight. So yeah, gonna need some more time.
As always, when the update is ready I'll send it to the respective tiers from December. This happens when I give some release month projection. Which, in case you're new here, happens way too often, especially this year.
2021 has been a letdown. The work was going really hard and slow, nothing worked as it should have. I'm happy with the quality of the released content, but obviously the quantity is seriously lacking. So I want to thank everyone who stuck up with me and kept supporting my work, it's hard to express with words how much I appreciate it. So here's for a much better 2022.

Jan 3, 2019
View attachment 1565866

Hi, everyone.
I won't be able to finish the update before the end of the year. It was clear that I won't make it several days ago, but I didn't want to deliver a bad news on Christmas. Now I'm ruining the upcoming New Year's Eve instead :(
The last scene I'm working on is a bit complex, it has 3 different part. And that basically makes it as big as 3 different scenes. I'm trying to cover the different playstyles - faithful, cheating lesbian and cheating straight. So yeah, gonna need some more time.
As always, when the update is ready I'll send it to the respective tiers from December. This happens when I give some release month projection. Which, in case you're new here, happens way too often, especially this year.
2021 has been a letdown. The work was going really hard and slow, nothing worked as it should have. I'm happy with the quality of the released content, but obviously the quantity is seriously lacking. So I want to thank everyone who stuck up with me and kept supporting my work, it's hard to express with words how much I appreciate it. So here's for a much better 2022.
This was foreseen. Well, let him do everything right, we'll wait.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
View attachment 1565866

Hi, everyone.
At minimum it's nice that he expressed his frustrations and disappointments. Too many devs would try to play it off or shrug off any responsibility. Stoper clearly cares and is unhappy with the quantity of his output. For that reason I'll cut him slack, I really do think he's a good guy who's just in over his head.

But from a technical aspect, the very structure of the final scene is a massive red flag. Considering how late this update is, and how small it will be, the fact that this one scene is so complex and burdensome is a major problem. In the AWAM thread, I often talk about how L&P is reaching the point of diminishing returns, but Stoper may be worse- her may be at a point of negative returns. He's putting more and more effort into this one scene, and all it has done is hurt the overall product. We're months late for an update that has been scaled back drastically. We're barely getting half a day, and there's only one real scene. Giving us three routes through it is an odd choice IMO, it's hard to write and will add very little to the playthrough.

IMO this is a combination of sunk cost fallacy AND negative returns. He would have been better off months ago reevaluating the scope of this update and starting from scratch. Whatever his vision for this update was, it has gone completely off the rails. He either needed to start over, or cut his losses and push out an update and move on. Instead he's gotten so hung up on it that it feels like he's losing the forest through the trees.

Again, I really appreciate his honesty, but from a technical standpoint I feel like he's really lost.

Feb 5, 2020
At minimum it's nice that he expressed his frustrations and disappointments. Too many devs would try to play it off or shrug off any responsibility. Stoper clearly cares and is unhappy with the quantity of his output. For that reason I'll cut him slack, I really do think he's a good guy who's just in over his head.

But from a technical aspect, the very structure of the final scene is a massive red flag. Considering how late this update is, and how small it will be, the fact that this one scene is so complex and burdensome is a major problem. In the AWAM thread, I often talk about how L&P is reaching the point of diminishing returns, but Stoper may be worse- her may be at a point of negative returns. He's putting more and more effort into this one scene, and all it has done is hurt the overall product. We're months late for an update that has been scaled back drastically. We're barely getting half a day, and there's only one real scene. Giving us three routes through it is an odd choice IMO, it's hard to write and will add very little to the playthrough.

IMO this is a combination of sunk cost fallacy AND negative returns. He would have been better off months ago reevaluating the scope of this update and starting from scratch. Whatever his vision for this update was, it has gone completely off the rails. He either needed to start over, or cut his losses and push out an update and move on. Instead he's gotten so hung up on it that it feels like he's losing the forest through the trees.

Again, I really appreciate his honesty, but from a technical standpoint I feel like he's really lost.
When one adds Economics to Art, the art suffers, only the artist's pocket gets lined. I'd rather have Stoper keep hacking at it the same way. The quality of JOHN (Dev's side project) or AWAM (milker Dev) is unmatched anywhere on f95zone.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes