4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
BTW, just wanted to say this is one of the best games out there.

I just don't understand why there are so many lesbian scenes, like are guys really into it? Those are the ones I couldn't care less.
I'd rather have many more scenes with young innocent guys (even forgot the name of that guy lol) where Jessica takes the lead.
I prefer the lesbian scenes over old ugly dudes scenes tbh (see Parker or the Mayor). I hate how in almost all female MC games the dudes have to be either old and ugly or rapey. Why not have some normal looking dudes who don't act creepy. I get that its some fetish for people but it gets old when there is no variety.

The lesbian scenes are more enjoyable because they are usually with more normal and likable characters.

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
I prefer the lesbian scenes over old ugly dudes scenes tbh (see Parker or the Mayor). I hate how in almost all female MC games the dudes have to be either old and ugly or rapey. Why not have some normal looking dudes who don't act creepy. I get that its some fetish for people but it gets old when there is no variety.

The lesbian scenes are more enjoyable because they are usually with more normal and likable characters.
The idea of that is feeling what slut the female MC is becoming, and that's the fetish part, not much the fact that she goes with old guy. I personally love to see a female MC that gets sluttier and sluttier, and starts using her body to achieve things. But if I have to choose, I prefer when she takes the lead and teases young inexperienced guys (like the toilet scene, super hot).

Different strokes for different folks. Happy Holidays!

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
BTW, just wanted to say this is one of the best games out there.

I just don't understand why there are so many lesbian scenes, like are guys really into it?

Trust me most of the people here do not understand it either, there is much bigger interest in man vs women sex that lesbian sex. There was even a poll made by stoper where the results showed us that is the case.

About your question are the guys really into it. When it comes to real life, as a man if i had a chance to be present and watch 2 women having sex or a man and woman having sex, i would always choose 2 women, obviously,i have no interest in men.

But in these games lesbian scenes are boring to me and i find it way more interesting when a female cheats her boyfriend or husband with a guy, be it old, yound, ugly etc. Why? One of the reasons is that in these games, i do not consider it cheating if she has sex with another female, or maybe not as big as if she fucks other dudes. And the fetish is much bigger, i mean when i see cheating tag and a female MC first thing that comes to mind is her fucking other men, not women.

And yes it is one of the best games out there, just can be a long wait between updates.

Last edited:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
The idea of that is feeling what slut the female MC is becoming, and that's the fetish part, not much the fact that she goes with old guy. I personally love to see a female MC that gets sluttier and sluttier, and starts using her body to achieve things. But if I have to choose, I prefer when she takes the lead and teases young inexperienced guys (like the toilet scene, super hot).

Different strokes for different folks. Happy Holidays!
That's a fine idea, I just don't get why it has to be achieved via female MC's getting fucked by ugly and old & rapey guys. Honestly if anything its immersion breaking, it makes no sense why a hot woman like Jessica for an example would suddenly prefer guys like that.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
The idea of that is feeling what slut the female MC is becoming, and that's the fetish part, not much the fact that she goes with old guy.
Well, if that was the case, then she could be just as slutty with guys her age instead of characters which are morbidly obese, or dudes so old they're about to turn into dust. This game has a good variety of male characters Jessica can get intimate with, small issue right now is the fact that the current progress in her corruption path (on the hetero side) mostly includes the rather unattractive ones; Parker, the Mayor, and the Principal. They all happen to be either old, ugly, fat, or a combination of all three, lol.

I personally don't mind content with any of them, and that also includes the lesbian route, but variety is key here. There's plenty of younger dudes in Jessica's age just waiting to be part of her corruption path, it's just that we've not reached a point in their storylines where there's much sexual content with them. Just some "minor" scenes with the garage guy and the toilet kid, and some teasing here and there. We also have Connor, but he's not part of the corruption, obviously.

I'm sure things will look much better within the next couple playable days. If only Stoper was able to go from snail to turtle speed, that would be nice.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, I've already written about it, if you were to do this job full-time, then there would be nothing left to live on. That's why everything takes a little longer. And the quality also plays a role!

Reactions: Ass Fan

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Well, if that was the case, then she could be just as slutty with guys her age instead of characters which are morbidly obese, or dudes so old they're about to turn into dust. This game has a good variety of male characters Jessica can get intimate with, small issue right now is the fact that the current progress in her corruption path (on the hetero side) mostly includes the rather unattractive ones; Parker, the Mayor, and the Principal. They all happen to be either old, ugly, fat, or a combination of all three, lol.

I personally don't mind content with any of them, and that also includes the lesbian route, but variety is key here. There's plenty of younger dudes in Jessica's age just waiting to be part of her corruption path, it's just that we've not reached a point in their storylines where there's much sexual content with them. Just some "minor" scenes with the garage guy and the toilet kid, and some teasing here and there. We also have Connor, but he's not part of the corruption, obviously.

I'm sure things will look much better within the next couple playable days. If only Stoper was able to go from snail to turtle speed, that would be nice.
There's definitely a kink within corruption stories for making the FMC sleep with the ugliest, most disgusting, people. It's always weird for me, as a girl I like games with a female protagonist, and I do like corruption stories, but there's a vein that runs through most of them that I find really strange. Rarely does the FMC hook up with attractive, available men. They're almost always a combination of old, ugly, desperate, creepy, unavailable/inappropriate. The guy is never young, fit, handsome, and available.

In JOHN and AWAM (and I'm sure many other games with a female protagonist) the FMC's significant other is actually a good looking guy. So I get the impression that the corruption isn't the only kink being satisfied for players. I think some also get enjoyment from a perception of humiliation for the boyfriend/husband. So the FMC fucking ugly old guys not only fills a kink for degrading her, but also humiliates and degrades the MMC. Just looking at how the MMC is almost universally hated in these games no matter what is a strong indicator IMO that many players want to see them crushed.

And all of that is fine. But just once I'd like to see my girl hook up with a super hot guy. It's that to much to ask? :)

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Trust me most of the people here do not understand it either, there is much bigger interest in man vs women sex that lesbian sex. There was even a poll made by stoper where the results showed us that is the case.

About your question are the guys really into it. When it comes to real life, as a man if i had a chance to be present and watch 2 women having sex or a man and woman having sex, i would always choose 2 women, obviously,i have no interest in men.

But in these games lesbian scenes are boring to me and i find it way more interesting when a female cheats her boyfriend or husband with a guy, be it old, yound, ugly etc. Why? One of the reasons is that in these games, i do not consider it cheating if she has sex with another female, or maybe not as big as if she fucks other dudes. And the fetish is much bigger, i mean when i see cheating tag and a female MC first thing that comes to mind is her fucking other men, not women.

And yes it is one of the best games out there, just can be a long wait between updates.

Absolutely 100% agree with this. (y)

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
There's definitely a kink within corruption stories for making the FMC sleep with the ugliest, most disgusting, people. It's always weird for me, as a girl I like games with a female protagonist, and I do like corruption stories, but there's a vein that runs through most of them that I find really strange. Rarely does the FMC hook up with attractive, available men. They're almost always a combination of old, ugly, desperate, creepy, unavailable/inappropriate. The guy is never young, fit, handsome, and available.

In JOHN and AWAM (and I'm sure many other games with a female protagonist) the FMC's significant other is actually a good looking guy. So I get the impression that the corruption isn't the only kink being satisfied for players. I think some also get enjoyment from a perception of humiliation for the boyfriend/husband. So the FMC fucking ugly old guys not only fills a kink for degrading her, but also humiliates and degrades the MMC. Just looking at how the MMC is almost universally hated in these games no matter what is a strong indicator IMO that many players want to see them crushed.

And all of that is fine. But just once I'd like to see my girl hook up with a super hot guy. It's that to much to ask? :)

Yes, because from a male perspective what's the point of a beautiful woman cheating on her well hung, good looking boyfriend/husband with another good looking, well hung man?
There has to be another reason ... no matter what that is.
And that's where the fetish is, isn't it?

Last edited:

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
Yes, because from a male perspective what's the point of a beautiful woman cheating on her well hung, good looking boyfriend/husband with another good looking, well hung man?
This is how I see things as well in these kind of games. Fucking another good looking guy is cheating. But it's a little too grounded to reality to be interesting enough for me. But fucking an old/ugly dude for someone that hot? That's some next level slutty behavior. One you almost never see in real life.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018

Yeah everyone has their fetish, my problem is just that there is almost never any variety with female MC Games and its just ugly/old/fat/rapey dudes who get all the content. That just gets old quickly which is why I prefer the lesbian options because they are actually appealing.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Honestly for me (as a dude) it would be more appealing if female MC's would be cheating with good looking dudes who are actually likable. It takes me out of the game when someone like Jessica is suddenly attracted to random old/fat/ugly dudes (like that mayor). And it's more appealing to watch as well when its a normal dude. This reminds me of hentai where there are often creepy af dudes as well who are fucking the girls and I really don't like it there either but it seems to be a popular fetish

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
To be fair, Christian looks better than most of males in these games. Much better than, for example, the MCs of BADIK and BARS, who act like if they were Brad Pitt or DiCaprio, but look pretty average.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you think?

Spicyporkcutlet

Aug 2, 2020

Have you tried Good Girl Gone Bad and Our Red String? You get to cheat with hot men in both games.

If there's a guy who's just much better than her current boyfriend/spouse, why wouldn't she just dump him? Even in the games I mentioned above, the hot men are assholes. Corruption stories are better when the FMC resists.

Reactions: Echbert and mma456
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes