4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
When one adds Economics to Art, the art suffers, only the artist's pocket gets lined. I'd rather have Stoper keep hacking at it the same way. The quality of JOHN (Dev's side project) or AWAM (milker Dev) is unmatched anywhere on f95zone.
Great artists sometimes need help. Everyone sometimes needs help. Sometimes a fresh pair of eyes can help bring things into focus. Stoper's art is not benefiting from this delay, it's suffering because he's overwhelmed. Reevaluating his plan will make his art better.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 1565866

Hi, everyone.
I won't be able to finish the update before the end of the year. It was clear that I won't make it several days ago, but I didn't want to deliver a bad news on Christmas. Now I'm ruining the upcoming New Year's Eve instead :(
The last scene I'm working on is a bit complex, it has 3 different part. And that basically makes it as big as 3 different scenes. I'm trying to cover the different playstyles - faithful, cheating lesbian and cheating straight. So yeah, gonna need some more time.
As always, when the update is ready I'll send it to the respective tiers from December. This happens when I give some release month projection. Which, in case you're new here, happens way too often, especially this year.
2021 has been a letdown. The work was going really hard and slow, nothing worked as it should have. I'm happy with the quality of the released content, but obviously the quantity is seriously lacking. So I want to thank everyone who stuck up with me and kept supporting my work, it's hard to express with words how much I appreciate it. So here's for a much better 2022.
Well, can't say I'm surprised. Is this satisfying? Certainly not. Stoper's plan was a November release, then came the first delay to December, and now hopefully January. Nothing new here, though. It's basically what he's doing for the past couple updates, only that it's getting worse. And if that wasn't frustrating enough, we're not only looking at a 2+ month delay, but also what seems to be ~25% of the usual update size.

In terms of content, I'm assuming we're probably talking a quick shower after Jessica's returning home from the Parker event in the previous update, maybe some dialogue with whomever she''ll encounter at home (or on the phone), getting dressed for the night out followed by the 1 major event with Blake. Could be more in-between, but that's my wild guess.

I'm really hoping that we're not getting any more delays a la "Amanda the writer already went to bed", "Amanda the writer is still sleeping", "Amanda the writer and I encountered some issues", "Amanda is working on the writing and I decided to add a couple more renders". Some of y'all might remember what was going on in the last update and that Amanda's sleep schedule apparently is that of a hibernating brown bear.

Anyway, since we're back to comparing Stoper and L&P, let me tell you that Stoper is the much more likeable human being, able to see his own flaws, and even apologize to his Patrons if things don't go too well or according to plan. Something L&P is unable to do, as he's one of the most arrogant and egoistic developers I've encountered so far.

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 1565866

Hi, everyone.
I won't be able to finish the update before the end of the year. It was clear that I won't make it several days ago, but I didn't want to deliver a bad news on Christmas. Now I'm ruining the upcoming New Year's Eve instead :(
The last scene I'm working on is a bit complex, it has 3 different part. And that basically makes it as big as 3 different scenes. I'm trying to cover the different playstyles - faithful, cheating lesbian and cheating straight. So yeah, gonna need some more time.
As always, when the update is ready I'll send it to the respective tiers from December. This happens when I give some release month projection. Which, in case you're new here, happens way too often, especially this year.
2021 has been a letdown. The work was going really hard and slow, nothing worked as it should have. I'm happy with the quality of the released content, but obviously the quantity is seriously lacking. So I want to thank everyone who stuck up with me and kept supporting my work, it's hard to express with words how much I appreciate it. So here's for a much better 2022.
the question is: if you are working on this complex and impossible scene this month, what have you been working on the past few months?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
the question is: if you are working on this complex and impossible scene this month, what have you been working on the past few months?
That's actually a fair and good question. If you read all the development blogs for the upcoming update, it would appear that there's much more content than what we're getting now. Which leads to more questions, but I'm not getting into that as it would potentially put this thread on fire once again, lol.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
This might be true for the 30% of cases; the remaining 70% it's all on devs' shoulders. ICSTOR, L&P, now Cloudlet, ... they were all respected, beloved and supported devs, but then the big money came and we all know what happened.
There are different types of developers and each one of them has his/her working method. JOHN is a great game and Stoper's method doesn't work that good (he's the first admitting it), but it's ok, you know how it works. There's DecentMonkey who's 110% punctual at each update and the you got DeepSleep, who sometimes has time problems, but he's still very supported because of his honesty and his communication skills.
As always there's people complaining for just 5 hrs of delay, people complaining because they want the "ultimate/gold/VIP version" of the game for free (like last year in the FB thread), ... but this kind of persons represent a small part of this community. The real problem is that this market can lead a dev to a lot of money, c'mon, don't you really think that all these new devs' dreams were to create an adult game? They just see the financial opportunity, but once you step in, even if your goal is just the money, you got to stay loyal to some aspect: communication, good work, listen to patrons, honesty, ...
People are a##holes, but the majority of devs are on the same level.

Reactions: Ass Fan

umby

May 27, 2017
I think the answer to this is pretty simple... he wasn't working...:WeSmart:
the truth lies in the middle in my opinion. he knows where his work is but if he really said it he would lose many supporters so staying vague is useful to keep that kind of user that clings to hope.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
consider that, if I remember correctly, almost a month was wasted on the bonus set. but it doesn't seem like a justification to me anyway

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
the truth lies in the middle in my opinion. he knows where his work is but if he really said it he would lose many supporters so staying vague is useful to keep that kind of user that clings to hope.
He was not that vague, he said he didn't work on it for a while. Because he was sick, then because he lost motivation and did a special set in the meanwhile.

I understand it but it's pretty disappointing after what he promised for this update.

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 1565866

Hi, everyone.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes