4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
If that was the case we will have at least 5 000 games with updates at least once each month.
Guess what-we are not even close to that.
Au contaraire to what you might think-faster updates don't bring more patrons/more money.
not really asking for faster updates just consistant. there are alot of devs out there that deliver updates EVERY MONTH. even if they are short at least your still getting something for your money. Dont you notice when these guys make a new project theres updates every month and sometimes two? but the second the game gets popular and they start raking in the cash it comes to a crawl?

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 1565866

Hi, everyone.
I won't be able to finish the update before the end of the year. It was clear that I won't make it several days ago, but I didn't want to deliver a bad news on Christmas. Now I'm ruining the upcoming New Year's Eve instead :(
The last scene I'm working on is a bit complex, it has 3 different part. And that basically makes it as big as 3 different scenes. I'm trying to cover the different playstyles - faithful, cheating lesbian and cheating straight. So yeah, gonna need some more time.
As always, when the update is ready I'll send it to the respective tiers from December. This happens when I give some release month projection. Which, in case you're new here, happens way too often, especially this year.
2021 has been a letdown. The work was going really hard and slow, nothing worked as it should have. I'm happy with the quality of the released content, but obviously the quantity is seriously lacking. So I want to thank everyone who stuck up with me and kept supporting my work, it's hard to express with words how much I appreciate it. So here's for a much better 2022.
Very beautiful, very sexy, should wear a pair of silk stockings, the effect will be better. I'm looking forward to some stories about her. aI0cmcjVYyuJ.jpg

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I still don’t understand why Jessica didn’t fuck with him because they were drunk and I think it wouldn’t affect the plot much
Sadly scenes where people just fuck while drunk and have regrets after rarely happen in these games, because devs want to drag out everything.

For example you don't have scenes often like in the movies or tv shows where sex scene just happen and i don't mean without any build up, but just "its too late to stop and get lost in forbidden lust" kinda situation.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
not really asking for faster updates just consistant. there are alot of devs out there that deliver updates EVERY MONTH. even if they are short at least your still getting something for your money. Dont you notice when these guys make a new project theres updates every month and sometimes two? but the second the game gets popular and they start raking in the cash it comes to a crawl?
You do realise that popular don't necessarily means more patrons,more money,right?
Not to mention almost all new devs in last years are struggling to reach even 1/5 of the success of the older ones.
For last 2 years there is like 2 devs that are blooming.
Both devs are making father/daughter incest games.
Westy-Proud Father
Nightaku-Oh Daddy

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Sadly scenes where people just fuck while drunk and have regrets after rarely happen in these games, because devs want to drag out everything.

For example you don't have scenes often like in the movies or tv shows where sex scene just happen and i don't mean without any build up, but just "its too late to stop and get lost in forbidden lust" kinda situation.
the developer must do what the audience likes, who likes all these pointless scenes with flirting, jessica is an adult woman and she would have given herself up to her desires for a long time, but we see only stupid flirting, it would be logical if she slept with someone for her own benefit or simply because of wild desire or her lust)

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
I still don't get it why didn't Jessica have sex with Parker in the cabin, that was the perfect moment for that scene after the hugeeee build up in the previous updates. But no, all she did was suck some cock (which she already did in their first date kinda in the car) and call it a day.

Poor Parker must be like "what the hell, mofo is she a fucking lesbian".

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I still don't get it why didn't Jessica have sex with Parker in the cabin, that was the perfect moment for that scene after the hugeeee build up in the previous updates. But no, all she did was suck some cock (which she already did in their first date kinda in the car) and call it a day.

Poor Parker must be like "what the hell, mofo is she a fucking lesbian".
In my playthrough he got to titty fuck her too, wanted them to 69 so bad

Reactions: Jokr_ and Icekatana
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes