4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I still don't get it why didn't Jessica have sex with Parker in the cabin, that was the perfect moment for that scene after the hugeeee build up in the previous updates. But no, all she did was suck some cock (which she already did in their first date kinda in the car) and call it a day.

Poor Parker must be like "what the hell, mofo is she a fucking lesbian".
first time only small handjob

• Angry
Reactions: LaPein and Anaskm07

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
I still don't get it why didn't Jessica have sex with Parker in the cabin, that was the perfect moment for that scene after the hugeeee build up in the previous updates. But no, all she did was suck some cock (which she already did in their first date kinda in the car) and call it a day.

I also thought it was very strange, such a feeling that Jessica has some kind of problems with sex, this is very annoying(

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I also thought it was very strange, such a feeling that Jessica has some kind of problems with sex, this is very annoying(
I mean, this is a story about a slow corruption of the MC. Jessica is in a relationship, so jumping every dick on first sight would not only be boring, but also unrealistic. This game isn't meant to be your typical braindead fuckfest VN. If you consider the amount of actual in-game days, she's already gone quite far in terms of sexual interactions with other characters.

The issue is the slow development of the game, not the existing content if you ask me. I think the pace at which things move towards a fully corrupted, cheating Jessica is just about right and feels more or less realistic. It appears to be pretty clear that Jessica is not yet at a point where she's mindlessly riding dicks left and right. She's still in conflict with herself for the simple reason that there's a boyfriend waiting for her at home.

I don't know what routes you've been playing, but in my playthroughs Jessica certainly doesn't have a problem with sex. Your issue might be the actual realistic approach with which Stoper is developing his game.

umby

May 27, 2017
I mean, this is a story about a slow corruption of the MC. Jessica is in a relationship, so jumping every dick on first sight would not only be boring, but also unrealistic. This game isn't meant to be your typical braindead fuckfest VN. If you consider the amount of actual in-game days, she's already gone quite far in terms of sexual interactions with other characters.

The issue is the slow development of the game, not the existing content if you ask me. I think the pace at which things move towards a fully corrupted, cheating Jessica is just about right and feels more or less realistic. It appears to be pretty clear that Jessica is not yet at a point where she's mindlessly riding dicks left and right. She's still in conflict with herself for the simple reason that there's a boyfriend waiting for her at home.

I don't know what routes you've been playing, but in my playthroughs Jessica certainly doesn't have a problem with sex. Your issue might be the actual realistic approach with which Stoper is developing his game.
you are right about the progression of the character but with some of them it could have gone further. sex with boyfriend is up to a certain point and that's where I'm going to be wrong ...

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017

Because he is old fart. He need days to reload his gun.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020

what are you talking about, who may like this, only 2-3 updates are released in a year at best, at such a pace the author will simply get tired of making a game and he will switch to something else more profitable. I'm not talking about the fact that she has to ride every dick in the game, but it looks strange like a grown woman flirting with guys, but at the last moment everything stops, Jessica is already depraved and uses her sexuality for her own purposes, she jerked off and sucked dicks to other characters as well, and she was jerked off, I did not notice that Jessica would be very embarrassed from this, or, in your opinion, is her struggle with herself, if she finally had sex with someone, then nothing would change from this. this is a game and not a life simulator, and more than once I notice how people count the days in the game and other things, you need to take this as entertainment, otherwise you have some mental problems. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong and people really enjoy this development of events, but then it would be fairer for the author to make updates at least 3 times longer and with a large number of events so that we get development faster

NTRMANx2

Sep 25, 2019
waiting with hope
Unfortunately, we should actually have fun with Jessica later this year. Even if it's a bit late As long as you don't betray us, that's enough. Many people really love your work Thank you Stoper for your quality work and Happy New Year

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass Fan

Noobie200

Dec 11, 2021
This isnt the first nor will it be the last game that a dev will drag thing and keep teasing. I love this game and I do agree with a some of the comments. That some of the scenes shouldve went farther but stopped short.

Is like some of the girl on onlyfan. Its all about the tease and making it seem like more is comming for people to keep comming back. To prolong and get as much patrons and milk it out as long as they can.

Slow progression can also backfire and make peoples move on too.

Reactions: Mystermask

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
This isnt the first nor will it be the last game that a dev will drag thing and keep teasing. I love this game and I do agree with a some of the comments. That some of the scenes shouldve went farther but stopped short.

Is like some of the girl on onlyfan. Its all about the tease and making it seem like more is comming for people to keep comming back. To prolong and get as much patrons and milk it out as long as they can.

Slow progression can also backfire and make peoples move on too.
i actually agree. I am all for slowburn games, but slow burn games with slow releases is not a slow burn game, its just a slow game.

I am not a developer, i don't know how long it takes to make a render or code a game. But i think serious ethical questions have to be raised if a game can't be completed in 2 or 3 years, whilst taking in $2,300 a month

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
i actually agree. I am all for slowburn games, but slow burn games with slow releases is not a slow burn game, its just a slow game.

I am not a developer, i don't know how long it takes to make a render or code a game. But i think serious ethical questions have to be raised if a game can't be completed in 2 or 3 years, whilst taking in $2,300 a month
I'm new to Daz, so I know my experiences aren't exactly comparable to a dev who spends a lot more time and money working with the software, but a basic image can take me 45 minutes to render. I've actually gained a good deal of appreciation and understanding for devs in the three weeks I've been using Daz. I appreciate how much work goes into it, and I've gained a little bit of understanding that can cut both ways. As my understanding grows sometimes it explains why a dev may be slow, but it can also make me question how a dev can still be slow after years of working with Daz.

But the comment about slow burn games is dead on. I think a reevaluation of the genre is warranted, because many of the best games in this genre have a bad habit of going nowhere. In many ways life is all about momentum and striking while the iron is hot. When a game spends the effort in creating anticipation, and building up a relationship, it creates momentum; but at some point that momentum needs to be harnessed. In many of the games I've played, I have seen the dev try and hold onto that sense of anticipation far too long, and suddenly the momentum is lost. While it's true that a dev wants to avoid a Moonlighting scenario, a truly great game can give the players a satisfying release of the tension, while riding that momentum to new sources of anticipation and tension.

A good example of a game that changed course to capitalize on momentum was DFD. I know that it's a totally different type of game to JOHN, but in this sense it's similar. The MC and primary LI were on a road trip and the tension between them was thick, but the episode ended with...nothing. There was sex with other characters, including one that was only a one night stand, but not with the main LI. This was something like episode 5, so the audience had been waiting for five months for sex, and it was too much that nothing had happened in episode 5. The devs got a lot of feedback from patrons, and later insinuated that the feedback inspired them to shift the timetable. In episode 6 the MC and LI hooked up for the first time and everyone was happy. The devs were able to successfully maintain that momentum and move the story forward in compelling ways that were both gratifying and interesting. I think their original plan was to hold out for two or three more episodes before the MC and LI hooked up, and I think that could have really hurt the game.

The point is that I think devs in the future need to be more aware that a slow burn can become too slow. JOHN isn't the worst offender in this regard, Jessica has had plenty of fun so far, but still, when a game's story is slow and the development of each episode is slow, that's a really bad combination. Either the audience becomes exhausted, or the dev becomes exhausted. Personally, I think the sweet spot for a game to reach completion is 18 months. Every game is different obviously, but I find that after 18 months with a game I begin to look elsewhere to see what else is being developed. Not every game can be BADIK, there's nothing wrong with mid-sized games that can be completed in fewer than two years.

Aug 11, 2020

Exactly, you don't know. And you don't know much about minimum wage, taxes and ethics (lmao) either.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes