4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
will it be 6 months no update?
It's already past 5 months since last update and will surely be 6 months or close to 6 months before this update because right now stoper hasn't said anything about how far he even is in finishing the update, which means that whenever he does finish working on all the new update images then there will be one more week for writing not to mention how he is also notorious to make final changes to his scenes based on the final script so more than 1-2 weeks give or take, so easily it can come out either in mid Jan or by the end of Jan.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
It's already past 5 months since last update and will surely be 6 months or close to 6 months before this update because right now stoper hasn't said anything about how far he even is in finishing the update, which means that whenever he does finish working on all the new update images then there will be one more week for writing not to mention how he is also notorious to make final changes to his scenes based on the final script so more than 1-2 weeks give or take, so easily it can come out either in mid Jan or by the end of Jan.

Assume February and then it will be a bonus if it comes out in January!

Reactions: mma456

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Exactly, you don't know. And you don't know much about minimum wage, taxes and ethics (lmao) either.

Minimum wage? what country? So lets go on that and work on cost of living. As some one thats lived in 6 different countries i probs know more than you.

Taxes? you think stoper or any of these other devs are submitting self assessment forms? lol

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Minimum wage? what country? So lets go on that and work on cost of living. As some one thats lived in 6 different countries i probs know more than you.

Taxes? you think stoper or any of these other devs are submitting self assessment forms? lol
You think that Patreon don't take any money from the devs and do all that like a charity?And PayPal too?
Please,tell me you are not that naive.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
hi stoperart can you share your scene files in the meantime you update the game... its so many days and I can't live without jessica.. if you cant make anything new, let me maki it myself :p

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I think we’ll get atleast one more update, but it’s not looking too promising after that. Maybe he doesn’t want to code his game anymore & should just work on the beautiful renders and find some other coding programmer to hire, maybe Yinhman’s available
There's literally nothing to code in this game aside from relationship variables at best, there is no free roam, mini games ,etc at all. Also as we can clearly see from his replies that he is still working on making renders for the update and he hasn't had any problems porting everything to renpy in any of his past update cycles as he usually finishes all of that in just a day.

kaptaan

Jan 20, 2021
Development Blog #10000000000000

Hi all.
Looks like the update is gonna get delayed. The last scene had some complications as Jessica got her periods the next playable day so the sex scenes weren’t possible (obviously). I’m waiting until the “strawberry week” is passed. That would mean 7 playable days at least. I also wanted to thank my die hard supporters for supporting me on f95zone even when i fuck you over and over. You guys are the cringiest. The final scene has different story branches so I will have to work on them for at least a month before I make the next post stating how one of the storylines is making the final scene complicated. Take care.
Fapper.

NTRMANx2

Sep 25, 2019
What will happen after Jessica Blowjob Parker ?
- Play a little more with Parker
- Go home and take a shower
- Get ready with Blake
- other
What do you guys think?

Reactions: pleaseletme

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Im generally curious is it just the f95 non paying folks that are upset with the massive delays that are now becoming a trend (as seen by previous 2-3 updates) or patreon members as well.

Surely patreon members would have a similar discussion on JOHN's discord. Whats the vibe over there and has stopper made any comments etc?
Yeah, I'm also having these thoughts. Honestly, if I was a paying patron at this current state and Stoper were to tell me time and time again that the update is going to be released "this month" (as happened before, for example in early December when he replied to people asking when the update is getting released), I'd at some point go for a big rant on both his Patreon and Discord Server, letting people know what I think of the current situation before cancelling my payments and walk away.

Nobody would mind a delay, maybe two. But after almost 6 months of "development", several delays and posts from Stoper consisting of nothing but empty words, basically lying to his patrons, the least he should do is to stop charging those who support him after letting them down again, and again, and again. It would be one thing if he'd tell his supporters that he doesn't know when exactly the update is ready, but giving out false information and claiming that he's going to release it "this month" for several months in a row, which encourages people to keep their payments up without him delivering is shady to say the least.

Now, keeping all this in mind, remember that this update is probably going to be the one with the least amount of content since the beginning of this game. And to top it all off, after the last update, Stoper even mentioned that he'd have no side-projects this time around so he could solely focus on the development for this next update. Yeah, right...

I sure do hope that 2022 is gonna be a better year for Stoper, and especially for his supporters, but I don't see it. First thing Stoper did in 2022 was to add yet another month to the already long list of delays. And that's just one week after his Christmas post on Patreon saying how bad 2021 was, apologizing to his patrons and "hoping" for a better year in 2022. That sure is a great way to start the new year...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes