4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
don't think you've read the news: it's only going to be 1 event with blake with the rest of the scenes being a build-up for future event, so at best it's going to be drunk lesbian content or some drunk bj at the club
Welp, guess it's just build-up and just scenes to kill time.

Honestly a lot of these games have potential but the buildup is crazy long (and combined with a slow dev) they end up just being disappointing.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
...but only people who support him with money can significantly affect the speed of work, and as you can see, many patrons do not particularly control the game. Hence the result.
You're assuming that if people stop supporting me I'll suddenly start working faster. And that's not the case. I do work as fast as I can. Pretty much the only way to speed up the development speed is to cut down on the technical quality of the graphics.
And I've said this before, I'll say it again - I'm not after the money. If I was in for the money, why would I pick one of the less popular types of games? I'd be making a half-assed harem or incest game, with default DAZ assets and generic posing. And I'd be making more money than I make now.
So even if all my patrons leave tomorrow, I'd still be doing what I do today. I understand people's frustration, and I hope I can improve the situation, but I won't do it by lowering the quality of my work.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I do work as fast as I can
Pretty much the only way to speed up the development speed is to cut down on the technical quality of the graphics.
So even if all my patrons leave tomorrow, I'd still be doing what I do today
So I take it that the upcoming release is the same size as previous ones in terms of content?

I'm asking because most people here, me included, believe that we're only going to see the Blake event of the same playable day as before, and maybe a quick shower beforehand, plus some dialogue with whoever else Jessica encounters at home before the night out with Blake. (That's mostly just speculation except for the Blake part)

Because if that's the case, your statements above don't make much sense to me. We've seen your post about being unproductive/uninspired or burned out and everyone deserves a break at times, but I fail to see the connection between all the development blogs within the past 6 months, Patreon comments and Discord screenshots of you talking about working on the game and especially the part where you're telling people several times that release is "this month", for pretty much 3 months in a row. Do you think that's the best way to handle these things?

Anyway.. All things considered, I'm hoping for a better year for both you and your patrons.

Edit: Ofcourse my post will be left unanswered, and it's not like I expected an answer, but god damn had I wished for a reasonable response which not only would have shut me up, but also boost the morale in this thread, and maybe even restore some faith in you which seems to be at an all-time low.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2019
You're assuming that if people stop supporting me I'll suddenly start working faster. And that's not the case. I do work as fast as I can. Pretty much the only way to speed up the development speed is to cut down on the technical quality of the graphics.
And I've said this before, I'll say it again - I'm not after the money. If I was in for the money, why would I pick one of the less popular types of games? I'd be making a half-assed harem or incest game, with default DAZ assets and generic posing. And I'd be making more money than I make now.
So even if all my patrons leave tomorrow, I'd still be doing what I do today. I understand people's frustration, and I hope I can improve the situation, but I won't do it by lowering the quality of my work.
I expressed general indignation, we all know perfectly well that your quality is excellent, but people are depressed that the update is taking so long, that's all. Well, you have registered on patreon in order to receive money not as your main income, but as a hobby. I support you and wait for updates, if I didn't like your product, I wouldn't be your patron))) And you have a good trait, you are not silent, but talk to the audience. Don't get distracted there, we are waiting for an update. I wish you health and productivity.

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
i dont know why you need to answer some of the question here when in fact many are not even your subs. Just make a better product and satisfy your legit subs. thats the only way.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
So I take it that the upcoming release is the same size as previous ones in terms of content?
it would seem so. that is, we would only have 'evebto blake but in three versions, so it is as if there were three events (If we talk about the number of renders) in terms of advancement of the general history there will be a little less, at least that's what I understand.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
More or less.

Because if that's the case, your statements above don't make much sense to me.
This type of creative work is not as methodical as stitching boots or something. There are days when I make 10 renders, there are days when I make 1. And there are days when I make 5 and then scrap them all, because I don't like how a scene feels.
I see that I have one scene left, and I'm like "OK, two weeks should be enough and it's all ready." But then I start working, things aren't clicking and I make little progress. Then I see that the scene needs a branching to better account for previous choices, and decide that I should do it. And that can double, even triple the work needed. So it's a week later, and instead of needing two more to finish the scene, I need 6.
That's why I try not to give any release dates or projections. But I keep failing when people keep asking.

Why don't you after this upcoming update stop your payments on your patreon till your next update is out to show us that you don't care about money and still work on your game with the same "speed"?!:rolleyes:
People want to support me, they do. It's completely optional. I appreciate the financial support, and I need it to put food on my table, pay for assets, software and hardware. But I don't change my creative decisions based on the amount of money I make.

Stoper used to be way more active around here. But like most developers, once their Patreon page becomes self-sustainable they pretty much vanish and mostly just interact with the paying part of their communities (But he doesn't care about the money, right?...). There are some exceptions to that, though.
I used to visit the topic more often to get feedback, but at some point I got tired of reading the same posts and arguments about milking, and being lazy, and stupid patrons, and all that. I barely get any actual game feedback here, unless it's next to an update release, so there's little reason to visit.

You wrongly assume that game developers need these piracy forums to advertise their games. You'll be doing the "advertisement" for me, with or without my presence here.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
More or less.

This type of creative work is not as methodical as stitching boots or something. There are days when I make 10 renders, there are days when I make 1. And there are days when I make 5 and then scrap them all, because I don't like how a scene feels.
I see that I have one scene left, and I'm like "OK, two weeks should be enough and it's all ready." But then I start working, things aren't clicking and I make little progress. Then I see that the scene needs a branching to better account for previous choices, and decide that I should do it. And that can double, even triple the work needed. So it's a week later, and instead of needing two more to finish the scene, I need 6.
That's why I try not to give any release dates or projections. But I keep failing when people keep asking.

People want to support me, they do. It's completely optional. I appreciate the financial support, and I need it to put food on my table, pay for assets, software and hardware. But I don't change my creative decisions based on the amount of money I make.

I used to visit the topic more often to get feedback, but at some point I got tired of reading the same posts and arguments about milking, and being lazy, and stupid patrons, and all that. I barely get any actual game feedback here, unless it's next to an update release, so there's little reason to visit.

You wrongly assume that game developers need these piracy forums to advertise their games. You'll be doing the "advertisement" for me, with or without my presence here.
Much appreciated input, thanks. Only thing I'd argue with is that while your presence might not be needed, it would cause the general tone of this thread to be more positive, of that I'm sure. And the developer interacting with his community here would also surely lead to an increased amount of support on Patreon. But I guess you're right that we do the PR in a way. Still, would be nice to have you around in this thread and engage in conversations every now and then.

Anyway, thanks again. Really didn't expect a reply if I'm honest.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
More or less.

Take your time my friend. The last thing I wanna see is this game getting abandoned. I understand that creative work takes time, and you take pride in your work and want perfection.

We all wish the updates to come at a regular basis. If you have limited hardware, you can use any render farm to do the rendering part. One render farm that I know of is iRender, but there are others as well.

Good luck and regards.

Last edited:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Yeah but leave ppl out of the equation just be you show us that you don't give a damn about money... oh but you see its still about money that you need to buy things so then don't come here and say that even if all support will stop you'll still continue and that money is not a factor in your game development...:WeSmart:
I do need the money, but if they are not coming from Patreon I'll figure out something else, and still do what I do.

Dude you the one who literally started this thread, WTH are you talking about:WaitWhat:
It was obvious that someone will start the thread. Making it myself at least gives me some small measure of control over it. Only a fool wouldn't do it.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It absolutely does. We are in a forum. A forum is an indirect method of communication.
One can always take a breath before posting something like "game's shit" and write like an adult, not an entitled 5 year old.
For example, instead of writing "game's shit because of x and y" one could write "The game's bad, I didn't like it for this and that." One makes the poster sound like a baby, the other doesn't.
Besides, ime, in this forum the phrase "game's shit" or "dev's milking" is hardly ever followed by an actual thought, just more whining and false entitlement.
I feel like you didn't understand me here. What you describe is literally what I was saying.

I'd agree if someone came here being like "Game's shit, dev's shit, everything's shit!", but addressing known issues and other questionable things regarding this game and its development doesn't automatically make you an asshole.
Means: I'd agree with your previous post, if what that person had to say was something like "Game's shit, dev's shit, everything's shit". But if that's not the case and the post consists of simple criticism it doesn't automatically make this person an asshole. Makes more sense now?

Last edited:
Reactions: mma456

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hi stoper. I just wanted to let you know that I'm a huge fan of your work. I also appreciate that you come here to answer our questions about the game. It shows me that you care a lot about the fans and fans of the game. I want to make it clear that I'm looking forward and waiting for the next update so I wish luck that this year is more prosperous it's much better for you in game updates I also wanted to ask a question At some point you'll tag the game with anal sex , please. That's what I most wanted to know too.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes